Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .
Unregistered

I hope another Snowpocalipse comes and freezes you Texas baggers to death! You redneck racist Trump loving shit kickers deserve it.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

:LOL: ANNNND THE LEFT LEANING LOONY LIBERAL HATER SPEAKS... :lib:

Naw buddy you don't need another cup of hate & harsh this afternoon. :
Too be honest I expect two snowpocalipses to come to Texas this winter. 
I lived well through the last one out here, and I will be A-OK through the next one.
It was the people who were all electric that had to hubb hell most of all last time.
Me, I just throw another log on the fire... :pirate:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

They had a big ass party going by 3 yesterday afternoon, and that shit went deep into the night! And they were already back at it by noon today. The lil witch is a pullin her little red wagon, sellin them tickets for that beer cooler & bottle of Hot-damn again. The lil shit made $1028 last weekend on it. :lol: She gets butt-hurt if she don't clear at least $700 on the deal now. She's still saving her money up too. Shes a smart gal, and she makes me laugh. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

POOTY POO' WALKIN THE WALK...

Posted by .
Unregistered

how funny is it that russia is more free than the usa today?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why don't you build you one of these there on the river Joe?
:snicker:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THIS IS AN INTERESTING VIDEO.
DAMN, I DO LIKE THE DESIGN BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SCREEN IT IN TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP DURING SKEETER SEASON AND THATS 9 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR ALMOST! 
THE OTHER 3 MONTHS YOU WILL BE COLD AS HELL. BUT WITH A FEW ADAPTATIONS, IT COULD BE DONE. I WOULD NOT WANT THE FURNISHINGS AS PART OF THE FRAMING OF THE STRUCTURE THOUGH.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Well it's been a good weekend in spite of a lil shower that popped up this evening. The lil Witch hit over her mark in her beer raffle pulling in $874 so she was pleased. 
I got my slat-trap order already filled for Tuesday, and about 2/3 of the way on the next one. I'm tryin to jump a week ahead, or even better on that. I'm still pumping out my craft work
and I am already set for the Christmas season. I have been busting my ass to jump ahead on everything I can. I want a surplus so I can coast on some of my income streams a lil bit through Fall.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I LOST A DEAR FRIEND TO THE GODDAMNED CHINESE BIO-WEAPON  & CLOT SHOT THIS MORNING... IT IS THE FIRST TIME IT'S HIT SO CLOSE TO HOME SO TO SPEAK. 
SHE WAS AN RN THAT HAD WORKED ALL THROUGH TO DAMN PANDEMIC AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. 
SHE TOOK THE DAMN SHOT BECAUSE THE HOSPITAL DEMANDED IT, AND SHE LOVED HER JOB TOO MUCH TO QUIT SO SHE TOOK IT.
THREE DAYS LATER SHE DROPPED DEAD ON DUTY WITH A MASSIVE STROKE.
ACCORDING TO THE OTHER NURSES THAT WERE THERE, SHE COMPLAINED OF A BAD HEADACHE, THEN SPOKE GIBBERISH SLURING HER WORDS,  HER LEFT SIDE DREW UP AND SHE DROPPED DEAD RIGHT THERE AT THE NURSES STATION. THEY TRIED TO REVIVE HER BUT SHE WAS GONE... SHE WAS 32 AND IN GREAT HEALTH. THEN BOOM! DEAD AS HELL...
DAMN SHAME, SHE WAS ONE OF THE FEW WOMEN I EVER KNEW THAT WAS GOOD AS GOLD THROUGH & THROUGH.

Posted by .
Unregistered

NOT A REAL FAN OF THIS MAN, BUT I HAVE TO RESPECT HIS VISION OF THE FUTURE IN 2020-ON.
HE SEEN IT COMING...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR USPS, UPS, FED-X & AMAZON DELIVERIES. 
THE DOT IS PUSHING THE CLOT-SHOT ON THE DRIVERS TO MAINTAIN THEIR DOT CARDS.
IT'S THE SAME THING FOR THE BIG TRUCKING COMPANIES & RAIL WORKERS AS WELL.
ASK YOUR DELIVERY DRIVERS ABOUT IT...
THESE GLOBALIST BASTARDS ARE GOING TO TRY TO SHUT DOWN SHIPPING OF GOODS BY THE END OF OCT,

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: I LOST A DEAR FRIEND TO THE GODDAMNED CHINESE BIO-WEAPON  & CLOT SHOT THIS MORNING... IT IS THE FIRST TIME IT'S HIT SO CLOSE TO HOME SO TO SPEAK. 
SHE WAS AN RN THAT HAD WORKED ALL THROUGH TO DAMN PANDEMIC AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. 
SHE TOOK THE DAMN SHOT BECAUSE THE HOSPITAL DEMANDED IT, AND SHE LOVED HER JOB TOO MUCH TO QUIT SO SHE TOOK IT.
THREE DAYS LATER SHE DROPPED DEAD ON DUTY WITH A MASSIVE STROKE.
ACCORDING TO THE OTHER NURSES THAT WERE THERE, SHE COMPLAINED OF A BAD HEADACHE, THEN SPOKE GIBBERISH SLURING HER WORDS,  HER LEFT SIDE DREW UP AND SHE DROPPED DEAD RIGHT THERE AT THE NURSES STATION. THEY TRIED TO REVIVE HER BUT SHE WAS GONE... SHE WAS 32 AND IN GREAT HEALTH. THEN BOOM! DEAD AS HELL...
DAMN SHAME, SHE WAS ONE OF THE FEW WOMEN I EVER KNEW THAT WAS GOOD AS GOLD THROUGH & THROUGH.

­Very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Joe.  There is something not right about these 'vaccines'.  Why is our gooberment trying to force this upon us?  We are in bad times.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
­Very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Joe.  There is something not right about these 'vaccines'.  Why is our gooberment trying to force this upon us?  We are in bad times.

­I thank you for that sentiment. I was a sudden thing and an "odd death" for sure. I did find out she died of a massive stroke according to the report. She will be laid to rest tomorrow beside her father there at the little church that her and her mother went too. Matter of fact that is how I knew her, we attended the same church.

As for the vaxx I don't trust it, I've seen where it has graphene in it, among other toxic things. Plus I have strong naturalist leanings and just do not trust the AMA a damn bit. Personally, I think they are pill pushers, and insurance bilking death merchants at their very core.

I think the Gubberments of the world - the Globalists are trying to reduce the earths population of older people. The unproductive. the old, sick, weak, and infirm, the veterans, and people who have the life experience of a time & place that America once was. Or what they remember it as anyway. You can't fully change the present when there are those who remember the past.
It's why the Gubberment has never fully civilized the Native Americans, and they still have reservations today. This crap they are trying to pull will never fully succeed no matter how many pass away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I think Milton Drysdale would be a 10X better Banker than these Pharisee Phuck-Wads at the FED.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It's just a mask." "It's just six feet." "It's just two weeks." "It's just non-essential businesses." 
"It's just non-essential workers." "It's just a bar." "It's just a restaurant." 
"It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals." "It's just to make the cases go down." "It's just to flatten the curve." 
"It's just a few inmates." "It's just to keep others from getting scared." "It's just for a few more weeks." "It's just church. You could still pray." 
"It's just a bracelet." "It's just an app." "It's just for tracing." "It's just to let others know you're safe to be around." 
"It's just to let others know who you've been in contact with." "It's just a few more months." "It's just a large gathering but for protests." "It's just a few violent protests." 
"It's just a vaccine." "It's just a little microchip." "It's just a blood test." "It's just a scan." "It's just for medical information." "It's just a vaccination certificate." 
"It's just like a credit card." "It's just a few places that don't take cash." "It's just so you can travel." "It's just so you can get your driver's license." 
"It's just so you can vote." "It's just a few more years." It's just the GLOBALIST/COMMUNIST NEW WORLD ORDER...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I see all these "survivalist & prepper" personalities on Youtube and on other sites, all hawking this & that in the latest "gear & gadgets" to help you survive everything from Armageddon to ass cancer... Damn these people make me laugh! While I don't doubt many have good intentions, I think the majority are just "mining the miners" so to speak. Like during the Gold Rush, the ones that made real fortunes were the guys selling Shovel's Picks & Pans etc to the prospectors. That was where the profit really was, not out in an overcrowded gold field rife with violence, claim jumping and dysentery. For every man who "struck it rich" over a 1000 didn't. But they ALL had to "buy supplies" from someone!  And most of those "some-ones" did damned well...

Survival, Preparedness, & Emergency Supplies is a Multi-Million Dollar Industry, just in this Nation let alone worldwide... It is proof that people will throw money at their fears & lack of personal investment, skills, and basic knowledge every chance they get. And unlike the Shovel, Pick & Pan of the Prospectors, most of the stuff they buy will never get used till it absolutely has to be and in the worst possible situation - right after something bad actually happens. Many focus way too much on Boomsticks, Bullets & Booze over Blankets, Beans, & Bandages...
The Boomstick people will be the first to go. Because real life ain't a video game, it ain't no movie, and actions have deadly consequences when there is no proper nutrition, sanitation or medical attention. Infection, the Elements, Animals & Accidents will snuff your ass faster than anything else will in a survival situation. Maybe Over confidence and Ignorance is a lil faster, but that's a debate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Get it together now, or fucking suffer Sambo...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

We have already got our shit together down on the river, I am expecting no less that 2 good snow-pocalypse's this year, and shortages of things needed through the New Year out as well.
I was buying & topping off me supplies back in spring. Get them while you can.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

worth the watch.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Why is it that everyone I meet who expects a pending social collapse, or government take over of some sort, seems overly preoccupied with weapons etc, more than anything else?
I mean sure you're going to have to be able to defend yourselves from people with bad intent, yes I get that 100% here. Some folks are going to get just damned stupid & mean.
That's just human nature, scared people do rash & hateful things. 
But my question is...
Do you have seeds? Can you garden successfully?
Do you know how to fish, hunt, trap, worth a damn? 
Can you skin & process fish & game?
Do you know how to process & tan a hide? 
Can you work with that hide to make things?
Do you know how to weld, braze, do blacksmithing & basic meatal work?
Can you do any mechanic work? basic carpentry, plumbing or electrical work?
Do you know how to filter & treat water to make it potable and safe?
Do you know how to forage for edible & medicinal plants etc?
Do you have any veterinary medical/dental knowledge?
Do you have any animal husbandry skills?
Can you deliver a baby if need be?
Can you can, & preserve foodstuffs?
Can you cook from scratch, bake etc?
All these and a 1000 other needed skills out there are and will be needed.
They have value in a breakdown or major disaster.
It's OK if you don't know them all.
But do you know others who know the ones you don't?
Sure a gun is good to have, got a few me self. But I'm gonna be banking on my skills more than a weapon day to day.
Hell, I already do!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I made a batch of Immune Booster up tonight. Good stuff.

All Natural Immune Booster (Tonic)
4 fresh lemons - (peeled, cut into large chunks)
2 fresh ginger roots - (peeled, cut into chunks)
3 fresh garlic bulbs - (peeled)
24 oz raw honey - organic
1 cup of colloidal silver.
2 Tablespoons Turmeric powder
Put it all in a blender and run it till its all smooth & well mixed.
Then pour it into mason jars and store it in the fridge. 
Teaspoon a day first thing on a empty stomach as a immune booster and preventive. 
If you are fighting a cold or something take a teaspoon every 4 hours.
Makes just about 3 pints.
It gets more potent the longer it sits. The taste gets milder and more pleasant with age.

Notice this is not a medicine and is not FDA approved and all that shit. So do with that what you will.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: I made a batch of Immune Booster up tonight. Good stuff.

All Natural Immune Booster (Tonic)
4 fresh lemons - (peeled, cut into large chunks)
2 fresh ginger roots - (peeled, cut into chunks)
3 fresh garlic bulbs - (peeled)
24 oz raw honey - organic
1 cup of colloidal silver.
2 Tablespoons Turmeric powder
Put it all in a blender and run it till its all smooth & well mixed.
Then pour it into mason jars and store it in the fridge. 
Teaspoon a day first thing on a empty stomach as a immune booster and preventive. 
If you are fighting a cold or something take a teaspoon every 4 hours.
Makes just about 3 pints.
It gets more potent the longer it sits. The taste gets milder and more pleasant with age.

Notice this is not a medicine and is not FDA approved and all that shit. So do with that what you will.

­Colloidal Silver???  Really???   BTW, been meaning to ask you about Sheep Sorrell root.  Supposed to be top herb?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.