Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

We are all miserable lost wretches in our own way, come together on this board to listen too, horas & horang, pick on, challenge, and sympathize with in varying degrees.
We all stomp the yard as well we can, speaking our minds into the either of cyberspace knowing the reply will be a trolling, tolerance, argument or agreement.
And in that, we take enjoyment... :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

"The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured and financed by very specific interested evil parties. It is a vast, old and deep-rooted, international clique of Globalists that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have liberty, prosperity or peace … But slavery to their interests. 
It is these people, the Globalist's who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in cities across America today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. 
They are the only ones who can be addressed as Globalist's, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the common people cannot follow them. The common people are bound to their soil, bound to the country, bound to the possibilities of what kind of life that the state, and their the nation, offers"

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:
:potd:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It is a good day down at the river. 90` an partly sunny with a nice breeze a blowin. All things attended, no chores to speak of, sweet iced tea and the radio playin in the shade.  The pups and cats lounging about snoozing. My lil' witch busying herself with one of her projects. It feels good... Every once in a while you just gotta say "FUCK-IT" and STFD & take it all in and count your blessings on what all it took to get you to the good place you're in now. 
Let the world go away wherever it goes too, it is not my concern. People will do what they do, believe what they believe, and react as they do. Regardless of what anyone tries to tell them or warn them.
It all comes down to Ants & Grass hoppers doesn't it? :lol:

There are Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs all in the field here in this Savage Garden.
The fat lazy Prey, The ravenous Predictor, and The so called Protectors, all sizing one another up. 
But it's the Smart Fox that stays out of the open, on the edge of the field and out of sight and lives well in the end.
Be like the Fox... :twocents:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The value of not being seen.

Posted by .Sneaky Dot
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Oliver O'Connell
Thu, August 12, 2021, 12:30 PM·3 min read

MacKenzie Scott
American novelist and philanthropist
[img]https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/1gORlzmm._i9c1vNrlLheQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY4Ni44ODtjZj13ZWJw/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/BplRpiSdP5KQvVcKtzzSRw--~B/aD0xNDMxO3c9MjAwMDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/the_independent_635/59263c21c0ebdc2adc38a7f03ade4ca0[/img]
Philanthropy MacKenzie Scott Donation 
MacKenzie Scott has vaulted to the peak of philanthropic giving since her split from former husband and founder of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
Ms Scott, now the fourth richest woman in the world, has become one of the most powerful forces in charitable giving, donating $8.6bn in just 12 months.
This astonishing amount puts her ahead of the Gates Foundation and Ford Foundation’s annual grants, combined. The donations have been so sizeable that they are reshaping the nonprofit world.

Bloomberg has analysed and categorised all 786 gifts given by Ms Scott and her team, and through surveys and reporting attributed dollar amounts to 375 of the grants.
In the overall pool of grants, 35 per cent went to social assistance organisations, 32 per cent went to philanthropy and grant-making infrastructure, 13 per cent on education, and 12 per cent on arts and culture.
The remaining eight per cent is split between health, international affairs, environment, and religion. Most donations were made in the US, though some of the recipients disburse funds globally.

Good on her I say, she didn't have to do a damn thing for anyone. Yet she did.
Obviously she was the one with some goodness n decency with a moral compass in that relationshit with Bozos the space cowboy.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

WHEN A NATION TURNS AWAY FROM THE DIVINE, IS IT ANY WONDER BAD SHIT STARTS TO GO DOWN?
I'M JUSS SAYIN...

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said:

WHEN A NATION TURNS AWAY FROM THE DIVINE, IS IT ANY WONDER BAD SHIT STARTS TO GO DOWN?
I'M JUSS SAYIN...

­
This ^^^ is 169% the Truth.  USA has forgotten why it was founded as a new nation.  Trump pointed to 'In God We Trust' inscribed over the House chamber.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

WHEN I ATTEND CHURCH SERVICES, I ENJOY THE MESSAGE, THE GODSPEL, THE MUSIC, THE FELLOWSHIP WITH GOOD N DECENT PEOPLE. I ENJOY THE THINGS WE DO TO HELP OTHERS.
I'M NO HOLY ROLLER NOR ZELOT. I AM NO INQUSIONIST SEEKING TO JUDGE THE GUILTY OR INDENTIFY THE HERITIC OR BLASPHEMER. THAT IS THE DIVINES PLACE.
I DO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND TRY TO AVOID DOING WRONG, AND WILL POINT IT OUT WHEN I DAMN WELL SEE IT...
TO BE HONEST, I FEEL CLOSER TO THE DEVINE OUT IN THE WILDS MORE THAN I DO ANYWHERE ELSE, BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

ACCORDING TO THE US CENCUS THERE ARE 5MILLION LESS WHITE FOLK THIS COUNT.
THEY DIED.
WHAT KILLED THE MAJORITY?
OPIOID OVERDOSE. 
THOSE CHINESE FENTANYL PILLS ARE WORKING LIKE A CHARM.
YOU STILL THINK YOUR NOT UNDER ATTACK BY THE CCP THROUGH THE PROXY OF THE MEXICAN CARTELL?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.Sneaky Dot said:

­Thanks for the great lil tune Sneaky Dot.
I enjoyed that, the lil' white witch loved it too and did me a dance in the firelight. :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

it is a great day done on the river today! Good Lord it it is grand! 86` cler n sunny with a slight breeze low humidity, a pleasure for sure. The boat ramp & park are already hopping with folks swimmin, fishing and skiing, the jet skis are rippin up n down the straight-away. The galz all laid out cookin in the sun, you can smell the coconut oil on the breeze all the way down here. The lil' witch already in her skimpy bikini with her red wagon, down there a workin her angle. :lol: I am here at camp working mine on these fish traps for Tuesdays pickup, enjoying some sweet tea and the 98 rocks FM station. The Doors Riders on the Storm, damn thats a great tune... 
Got some beef ribs in the smoker, with some thick glazed pork chops for a snack later & dinner tonight, and a small iron pot of baked beans. The witch accuses me of tryin to fatten her up, I told her she needs to "plump up" a bit for winter so she can keep my old bones warm in the cold. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

look at this Joe.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MAYHEM OF A NEW MADRID QUAKE? 
THE LAST TIME THE MISS RIVER RAN BACKWARDS FOR DAYS RED RIVER DID & THE SABINE RIVER TOO LOCAL HISTORY TELLS FROM THE CADDO, KIKKAPOO, & CHEROKEE INDIANS. IT'S WHAT ACTUALLY MADE CADDO LAKE.
WITH ROADS DOWN, WIRES DOWN, PIPES RUPTURED, BRIDGES OUT, POWER OUT, IT WOULD BE A DAMN NIGHTMARE FOR THOSE CAUGHT UP IN THE MODERN WORLD.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://redgifs.com/watch/complicatedsmallantbear

­Now that's a body right there!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: ACCORDING TO THE US CENCUS THERE ARE 5MILLION LESS WHITE FOLK THIS COUNT.
THEY DIED.
WHAT KILLED THE MAJORITY?
OPIOID OVERDOSE. 
THOSE CHINESE FENTANYL PILLS ARE WORKING LIKE A CHARM.
YOU STILL THINK YOUR NOT UNDER ATTACK BY THE CCP THROUGH THE PROXY OF THE MEXICAN CARTELL?

Drug o.d.s in 2020 set a new record, close to 95K.  Way out of control.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
Drug o.d.s in 2020 set a new record, close to 95K.  Way out of control.

­Add in drug related suicides, drownings car wrecks and all other deaths' where drugs were a factor and that number grows experientially...
We are under attack by the CCP through the proxy of Mexican cartel drugs.

Posted by .Sneaky Dot
Unregistered

Nobody wants to talk about the old N Korean subs in the Gulf with Chinese crews running that shit all along the Gulf Coast.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said:
­Add in drug related suicides, drownings car wrecks and all other deaths' where drugs were a factor and that number grows experientially...
We are under attack by the CCP through the proxy of Mexican cartel drugs.

­
Yep. Agree 169%.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Sneaky Dot said: Nobody wants to talk about the old N Korean subs in the Gulf with Chinese crews running that shit all along the Gulf Coast.

­
Time to unleash the P-8s on them s.o.b.s 

https://www.boeing.com/defense/maritime-surveillance/p-8-poseidon/index.page

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THEM SNEAKY CHINKS ALREADY GETTIN COZY WITH THE TALLY-BAND.
CHINER DON'T GIBB A SHIT WHAT THE TALLY-BAND DOES HUMAN RIGHTS WISE.
THEY WILL GLADLY INVEST IN THEMB TO GET HOLD OF THIER VAST NATURAL RESOURCES.
OH YEAH, THEY GOT A LIL OIL. & GOAT PELTS, BUT THEY HAVE A SHIT TON OF HEAVY METALS AND OTHER MINERAL RESERVES.
AND THE CCP WILL GLADLY HELP THEM DIG EM UP. 
CHINA WILL SEND IN FOLKS TO GROW THE POPPY FIELDS AND RELIEVE THE TALLY-BAND FROM THE "SIN" OF MUSLIMS DOING THIS... 
THE CHINESE ARE NOT STUPID.
CAN YOU "SEE" THE CCP HERE?

Posted by .Snickers
Unregistered

.JOE said: Dear first Worlders,
Your very nation, the American Dream and world has been hi-jacked by an Evil Cabal of Satanic Blood & Mammon Worshiping, Death Cultists under the guise of "GLOBALISM" 
THESE PEOPLE FEED & PROFIT OFF OF THE WANT, WOE & MISERY, of the very people they claim to be trying to help.
Surely you notice those they say they are helping never quite rise above their station in life, unless they become loyally employed by the very ones that claim to help them.
It is all but a closed loop system that feeds off itself in perpetuity, once you go into it you do not ever come out.  Those who try are sought out, and shut up or destroyed publicly & personally.

Make no mistake, these people are in every level of the United States Government & Military from the Local -State - Federal Law Enforcement down to Social & Civil Services. They are entrenched and attached like the blood sucking parasites they really are. And you good Citizen or not, regardless of your political or religious leanings or none, are subject to their rules & regulations and mandates. You will comply or you will be crushed, and made an example of publicly as a warning to others. Anything based in evil has to rule and be ruled itself, through fear of reprisal, force, shame, suffering, coercion and incarceration or death.
THAT'S WHAT GLOBALISM IS, DOES, AND WILL DO TO YOU & YOURS.

­Dammit Joe you might be on to something. I've been fact checking your post's and it checks out.
That makes me wonder.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
   . said: https://redgifs.com/watch/complicatedsmallantbear

­Now that's a body right there!

­I want this fact checked!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.Snickers said:
­Dammit Joe you might be on to something. I've been fact checking your post's and it checks out.
That makes me wonder.

­I try to be as accurate as possible in my thoughts, opinions, and commentary etc that I post. 
Tellin a lie on here is like suckin a dick - ya do it once and get caught at it, and YOU'RE JUST A LYIN COCKSUCKER FOR LIFE! :lol:
Just ask Brian, he's the biggest thread on here for that shit...

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.