Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I have been out here living for almost 9 years in these woods, I am contently & constantly out in them.  Rain or shine I am here and have been. Every animal knows me by sight voice or smell to the point I am no longer seen as a immediate danger to them anymore. They don't hardly even break routine when they see me passing through, they just look and go right back to what they are doing. But if someone else comes down in here, on the trail or through the woods, the Crows & BlueJays are gonna set off and everything else goes still & dead quiet.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
­
China is fighting its opium war against the West. China likes to make money and sew chaos.

­Sun Tsu' The art of war.  The Chinese are not stupid people, superstitious maybe, unscrupulous defiantly, greedy without a doubt, but as one of the oldest civilizations on earth they are not stupid nor weak, or cowards. they had an up n running fully functioning gov & civilization when white men were just starting to scratch out a living from the ground with the jawbone of a jackass in Europe. 
Their main secret weapon is under estimating all of what they know & can do

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

China does not want to destroy the US in any conventional way. 
That fucks up profits. Besides why invade, or fire a shot when they are ripping us apart economically and psychologically with a mild Bio-weapon that we are at odds with our own with over "how to deal with it". 
Vaxxers VS Non-Vaxxers both political parties at odds, racial division, sjw's  all are doing as much damage as granny dying alone with the covid in the fucking nursing home we chucked her in. 
We deal in feelings and emotions now.
They have always been objective, cold, and logical.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Dear first Worlders,
Your very nation, the American Dream and world has been hi-jacked by an Evil Cabal of Satanic Blood & Mammon Worshiping, Death Cultists under the guise of "GLOBALISM" 
THESE PEOPLE FEED & PROFIT OFF OF THE WANT, WOE & MISERY, of the very people they claim to be trying to help.
Surely you notice those they say they are helping never quite rise above their station in life, unless they become loyally employed by the very ones that claim to help them.
It is all but a closed loop system that feeds off itself in perpetuity, once you go into it you do not ever come out.  Those who try are sought out, and shut up or destroyed publicly & personally.

Make no mistake, these people are in every level of the United States Government & Military from the Local -State - Federal Law Enforcement down to Social & Civil Services. They are entrenched and attached like the blood sucking parasites they really are. And you good Citizen or not, regardless of your political or religious leanings or none, are subject to their rules & regulations and mandates. You will comply or you will be crushed, and made an example of publicly as a warning to others. Anything based in evil has to rule and be ruled itself, through fear of reprisal, force, shame, suffering, coercion and incarceration or death.
THAT'S WHAT GLOBALISM IS, DOES, AND WILL DO TO YOU & YOURS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: I have been out here living for almost 9 years in these woods, I am contently & constantly out in them.  Rain or shine I am here and have been. Every animal knows me by sight voice or smell to the point I am no longer seen as a immediate danger to them anymore. They don't hardly even break routine when they see me passing through, they just look and go right back to what they are doing. But if someone else comes down in here, on the trail or through the woods, the Crows & BlueJays are gonna set off and everything else goes still & dead quiet.

­
Chica dee dee dee...   Chica dee dee dee dee dee dee...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

CAW, CAW, CAW, CAW! EXACTLY... 
A birds perception to movement, pattern, shape & form is on average 10 times that of a human being. Ask a Turkey hunter.
Of any other animal a bird is the most cautious of everything, even a Chicken and for damn sure a Guinea. They have to be, they and their young are on everything else's menu.
All animals can tell you a lot just by there actions and reactions. Squirrels don't like strangers slinking about, and will "bark" at them & warn the others on the ground.
The signs and signals are there, you just gotta "hear & see" them

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THESE GLOBALIST FUCKERS ARE SPOON FEEDING EVERYONE "FEAR" AND THEY ARE GETTING OFF ON THE PANIC.
FUCK THEM! EACH & EVERY DAMNED ONE.
IF THE "GRIP" GETS ME, IT GETS ME. SO WHAT & WHO THE FUCK CARES?
NOT A ONE OF US "GETS OFF THIS ROCK ALIVE" THATS REALITY BABY.
HELL I'VE HAD A DAMN GOOD RUN SO FAR, BUT I AIN'T AFRAID OF MR. GRIM A DAMN BIT.
FUCK HIM TOO! 
WHAT'S HE GONNA DO? 
THREATEN ME WITH PARADISE?
GIVE ME ANOTHER RIDE AROUND THE SUN?
EITHER ONE IS FINE WITH ME.
I CAN PROMISE YOU FUCKERS THIS THOUGH.
IF I GOT ENOUGH TIME & WARNING, I WON'T GO OUT LIKE A BITCH.
I'LL GO FIGHTING ALL THE WAY, AND TAKE A FEW FUCKERS WHAT REALLY NEED IT WITH ME... :PIRATE:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Joe, if I may, calm down.  I used to do Marketing.  Stress is the killer.  Nothing is worth any of that.  The post you wrote sometime ago, might have been on 169, about walking 'round barefoot at camp... great advice. 

Chica Dee Dee Dee...  Chica Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee....   up North we've got 'Chica Dees'.  The sentinels of the forest.  Think they're really called finches.  All different colors and such.  Could watch them lil' guys all morning.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Joe, if I may, calm down.  I used to do Marketing.  Stress is the killer.  Nothing is worth any of that.  The post you wrote sometime ago, might have been on 169, about walking 'round barefoot at camp... great advice. 

Chica Dee Dee Dee...  Chica Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee....   up North we've got 'Chica Dees'.  The sentinels of the forest.  Think they're really called finches.  All different colors and such.  Could watch them lil' guys all morning.

­
You sound like a tremendous faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Joe, if I may, calm down.  I used to do Marketing.  Stress is the killer.  Nothing is worth any of that.  The post you wrote sometime ago, might have been on 169, about walking 'round barefoot at camp... great advice. 

­
You sound like a tremendous faggot.

­
Stay out of the thread, no one cares of your opinion.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You sound like a tremendous faggot.

­Takes one to know one, right?  :bluebunny:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

­Oh I'm not worked up about it all that much, and I rarely stress about anything. I do go barefoot most of the time down here. I only wear foot casings in the Fall & Winter or if I'm working and in town. Hell you could strike a Ohio Blue tip kitchen match on me soles! :lol: 
As for the little finches, I keep a couple of finch feeders full here at camp, We have some blue finches and yellow ones down here, I do enjoy them lil boogers.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Happy Monday you feculent tight fisted tit fuckers! Another week back at the Oars of the Co-Pirate ships, as they sail through the wallets of the unwashed compulsive consumers in a fury to buy their wares on the Pharisees "easy credit terms" so you can afford the notes on ya own worthless shiny consumerist shit-toys. 
No matter how many toys you finance, they won't fill that void in your soul. Not that at this point you even care anymore about that.
They say the one who dies with the most toys wins... :lol:
I never got what the fucking "PRIZE" for winning that lil' game was though. :dogfuck:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU HAVE MASTURBATED WITH A CATFISH CARCASS. THAT MOUTH IS SO REFRESHING.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.JOE said: YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU HAVE MASTURBATED WITH A CATFISH CARCASS. THAT MOUTH IS SO REFRESHING.

­
NOT TO MENTION THE ANUS

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

So far it's been a damn good monday for me. The truck came, & I got paid. I policed up the park and got another three bags of aluminum cans that I will sell come dead of winter when the price goes up. Found $7, half a case of beer and a full bottle of JD whisky, plus another pocket knife. :lol: Shit it's a red letter day!  I have a milk crate full of pocketknives that I have found over the year now. I will sell them to the Pawn Shop come fall, along with the odd tools and stuff I pick up with the magnet from the boat ramp to the Cottonwood tree & swimming hole. The eye glasses I keep incase someone comes looking for them, then I donate to the Lions Club to help the poor. I have a friend who does metal detecting, he sifts the sandbar and we split the finds 40/60. I aint greedy. Sometimes he makes a damn good find too!
The lil' witch made 723 this weekend with her cooler raffle, she 's damn happy about that. all in all life is good down on the river, so I can't bitch.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

REMEMBER PROPER NUTRITION IS THE CHEAPEST IMMUNE BOOSTER & HEALTH INSURENCE YOU CAN BUY...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

­Is that you Marketing Dot?
If so, great to see you again!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The girls who snubbed us.
The boys that disserted us.
The siblings that mocked us.
The strangers that ignored us.
The teachers that denigrated us.
The bullies that bullied us.
The parents that misunderstood us.
The employers that rejected us.
The mentors who doubted us.
The friends that abandoned us.
The conformists that excluded us.
The Church that judged us.
The society that shunned us.
The abusers that abused us.
The people that did not believe us.
The ones that wrote us off & cast us aside.
The love, respect, dignity, hugs & kisses we were denied.
Because no one saw us.
They were all to busy turning their gaze elsewhere,
While I was directing my gaze at you, only at you.
Because I am one of you..

Sorrow & heartbreak has no hierarchy, and suffering & misery is not a sport.
Their is no final ranking in it, and no winner.
Tormented by shyness, invertedness or extrovertedness, learning disability's acne, weight, discomfort & insecurity by scars, body issues, by anorexia, bulimia.
Reviled by obesity, diversity, our physical impairments, and the color of our skin, by our sexual orientation's, by our education, by our jobs, by our wallets, and our social station.
Tortured by our arguments with our unyielding elders, our inconsolable secret tears, hurt & heartbreak, the abyss of our insignificance, the deep dark caverns of our loss, the emptiness inside us,
Incurable thoughts of worthlessness and the ending of it all, just to get some peace...
Nowhere to stand
Nowhere to turn
Nobody to talk too.
Nowhere to hide
No rest nor recompense.
Nothing to look forward too nor believe in.
Nothing to belong too.
Nothing.
Nothing!
NOTHING!!!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Yes, that is just how many of us felt, and yes, just like you.

I remember it all... Just like you.
But it no longer matters that the WORLD took issue with us.
For now it is us, who shall take issue with the WORLD.
We will no longer tolerate being named as "the problem".
Because point of fact, They are the problem, and we are the solution.
We who have been betrayed, and abandoned, spurned, and shunned.
We who have been rejected and misunderstood, put aside and diminished.
We who have been discredited and disenfranchised, treated as outcasts and persona non grata, by the WORLD.

They told US - There is no place for you here!
They told us with their silence...
Then where is our place? 
We implored them with our silence...

We never received that reply.
But now we know yes,
We know our place, our place is here.
Outside the shallowness & corruption of the world.
We are all the outcasts that the Divine has brought together to be the remnant that is beyond WORLDS corruption.
Yes we are the forgotten ones.
Yes we all have shortcomings.
Yes we all have our individual, personal problems, trials & tribulations.
But no longer...

From this very moment forth, we shall no longer be forgotten.
For we have here & now, each other to remember one another.
The assurance that the Divine sees us, even if we are so broken we can't see him or have faith in him.
It is he who has faith in us firs

Posted by .
Unregistered

Damn that is some deep dark shit right there Joe. What have you been smoking?
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WTH? So now you're trying to start a cult of losers incells and shitheads?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: WTH? So now you're trying to start a cult of losers incells and shitheads?

­No, not a "cult" at all...
Sorry, the whole thing must have went right over your pointy lil' Libidiot head.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

LOOK FOR A BLUE COMET COMING INTO VIEW IN A FLY BY  "PAN STAR K-2 2017-C" BY THE WINTER SOLSTICE DEC, 21ST 2022. 
IT WILL BE IT'S FIRST EVER VISIT TO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.
IT WILL PASS BETWEEN THE EARTH AND MARS AND BE A MASSIVE SIGHT IN THE SKY.
THEY ESTIMATE IT WILL BE AS BRIGHT AS A FULL MOON IN DAYTIME AND NIGHT WILL LOOK LIKE AN OVERCAST DAY.
THE HOPI LEGENDS CALL IT THE "BLUE STAR KACHINA"  YOU MIGHT WANNA GOOGLE IT.
THE UNWASHED MASSES ARE GONNA SHIT BRICKS.
THE SIGNS IN THE SKIES BEFORE THEN ARE GOING TO SHOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WAY BEFORE THIS.
YOU ARE GOING TO BARE WITNESS TO SOME 'HAND OF GOD" OLD TESTIMENT BIBLICAL EVENTS.
THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY KNOWS THIS, BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP CONTENUITY THEY ALL ARE TO A POINT.
THEY ARE GOING TO TELL YOU THAT ALL WILL RETURN TO NORMAL SOON. 
BROTHERS, HONEST TO GOD, YOU BETTER COVER YOUR BASES, BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.