Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .
Unregistered

You're a pervy old pedo Joe, just admit it you dirty ole man!
:pedobear:

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's probably a run away he abducted and keeps in a pit out in his woods.
"It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the bucket again!" :lol:
You're a sick puppy Joe.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Most folks are oblivious to the war being waged on the USA by the CCP by proxy, through the Mexican Cartels. 
But we know they are getting Fentanyl from China along with all the chemicals for Meth, Coke, Heroin and pill presses for Extaisy, Xanax, Adderall and a host of other Opioids and such. 
OD deaths are up over 30% drug seizures are up over 4000% just in the El Paso sector of the border alone. 
The Cartels can buy a kilo of Fentanyl for $3000 wholesale from China, and just 2 milligrams will kill your ass. 
Now I don't really care if some hardcore addict snuffs out from a "hot pill"... They made that call to abuse themselves way back there.

I do care about the unaware young adults that like to "party" and take a pill & whatever from a friend that ends up killing them because they were just being adventurous in there youth. 
Now you got parents that have to bury a kid basically for being a damn goofy experimenting teen/ young adult.
Or the poor soul in pain that needs relief but can't get their meds because of restrictions and this Covid shutdown bullshit.
Now you got someone who accidentally killed themselves unaware out of desperation & pain.
That is the thing with these Mexican't Pill Mills, there is no quality control, they don't give a shit if some Yankee Gringo dies or anyone else as long as they get paid.
The Cartels are using the illegals to pack mule this shit across the border, for everyone they catch there's 5 they don't.
They are flooding the country with this shit and making bank doing it. 
China stands off to the side and :LOL: as Americans kill themselves.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Upwards of 92,000 overdose deaths occurred in the 12 month period ending in November, according to data from the CDC
Many of these were not hardcore drug addicts, but kids experimenting, goofy recreational users, and older folks seeking pain relief.
Drug dosage is funny, the line between relief from chronic pain, and OD is damn thin for some folks. And that is good standard medications from a Pharmacy.
The shit the Cartels' are sending over is batched in a fcuking trashcan.
It is like playing Reverse Russian Roulette in pill form.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The GLOBALIST CABAL & the CCP are doing everything that THEY CAN to destroy us by every means short of open declared war.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fentanyl in powder form the size of a grain of rice is more than fatal.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Make you no mistake, we are under attack by the CCP...
While the BIDOPHILE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOTHING!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: People, the weather patterns are changing, the Jet Stream is changing, the grow zones are shifting south, and Canada is gonna be fucked along with the Mid-West grain belt. 
This is just the beginning. 
It's not just going to effect us here in the US but it is going to throw off food production world wide. Nobody knows this better than the Chinese, they have the history records to back it up.  
Every time this cycle comes around there was a dynasty change. 
The CCP don't want to be "replaced" so they have poured everything they got into securing new grow zones and shipping & port controls and partnerships around the world to feed their people and break that Dynasty death cycle. 
They are looking so far ahead, while everyone else is looking at their fucking feet.

­THIS You might be right on Joe.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I hope I am 100% wrong. 
I hope I have to eat crow over the things I have seen & said. 
I have seen the future, and it is a very damned dark place for millions of good n decent people.
We are going into a culmination of Cycles all at once, and right behind each other.
It is going to effect everyone on earth, even the 1% who think they are safe.
No it's not the "end of the earth or the end of humanity" but it IS the end of the world as you know it.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The one thing you can count on is this the "Security of the State & Continuity of Government" will be maintained at any & all costs.
Even at the costs of a vast amount of it's citizens very lives...
You're sacrifice though regrettable, is a viable option and you & yours are expendable if needs be.
That IS a harsh reality, but it is true.
But cheer up citizen, and remember they will fake sincerity & somberness as they unveil a memorial "whatever the committee decides" in remembrance of your sacrifice from a grateful Nation.
And may GOD have mercy upon your souls.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

TOO ALL YOU GUNG-HO FOLKS WITH YOUR NEW EQUIPMENT, FREEZEDRIED FOOD, GUNZ & AMMO ETC IN YOUR "BUG-OUT BAGS" READY TO TAKE TO THE WOODS ETC.
LET ME THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT IN MY WELL BEING WHEN I FIND YOU DEAD OUT THERE. 
REST ASURED AS I RIFFLE THROUGH YOUR BELONGINGS I WILL DO SO WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT, TAKING ONLY WHAT I NEED.
I WILL EVEN HAVE THE COMMON DECENTCY TO RETURN YOUR BODY UNTO THE EARTH, AND SAY A PRAYER FOR YOUR SOUL, CONDITIONS PERMITTING.
IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR YOU, AND I'M GONNA DO THE LEAST I CAN... :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

it was a damn good day today, peddled me fish, got me check! :lol:
Policed up the Park & boat ramp bagged the aluminum cans, & tossed the glass in the hole to fill it up. 
I will take my foraging's to the Health Food store Tues and get paid, and my nephew will be up as well with a 3rd check.
Wed, I will take em down and deposit them and draw my lil weekly stipend and the witches wages. :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

WE'LL TAKE PLASTIC, BUT WE PREFER CASH.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: Most folks are oblivious to the war being waged on the USA by the CCP by proxy, through the Mexican Cartels. 
But we know they are getting Fentanyl from China along with all the chemicals for Meth, Coke, Heroin and pill presses for Extaisy, Xanax, Adderall and a host of other Opioids and such. 
OD deaths are up over 30% drug seizures are up over 4000% just in the El Paso sector of the border alone. 
The Cartels can buy a kilo of Fentanyl for $3000 wholesale from China, and just 2 milligrams will kill your ass. 
Now I don't really care if some hardcore addict snuffs out from a "hot pill"... They made that call to abuse themselves way back there.

I do care about the unaware young adults that like to "party" and take a pill & whatever from a friend that ends up killing them because they were just being adventurous in there youth. 
Now you got parents that have to bury a kid basically for being a damn goofy experimenting teen/ young adult.
Or the poor soul in pain that needs relief but can't get their meds because of restrictions and this Covid shutdown bullshit.
Now you got someone who accidentally killed themselves unaware out of desperation & pain.
That is the thing with these Mexican't Pill Mills, there is no quality control, they don't give a shit if some Yankee Gringo dies or anyone else as long as they get paid.
The Cartels are using the illegals to pack mule this shit across the border, for everyone they catch there's 5 they don't.

­I have a non-gay friend of mine who is a nurse. He says in most cases Narcan will take care of an overdose if it's caught in time. The kids who take it at a party and then go to bed while no one knows they're "sleeping" die often as well.

My nurse friend says the adage to remember is "never use alone". If you're going to drop a pill make sure there will be "trip sitters" around you to make sure you don't go to sleep forever.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

BOTH THESE SONGS ARE ERRIE AS HELL WHEN YOU PLAY THEM OUT ACROSS THE RIVER AND THEY ECHO BACK IN THE DARK.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
­I have a non-gay friend of mine who is a nurse. He says in most cases Narcan will take care of an overdose if it's caught in time. The kids who take it at a party and then go to bed while no one knows they're "sleeping" die often as well.

My nurse friend says the adage to remember is "never use alone". If you're going to drop a pill make sure there will be "trip sitters" around you to make sure you don't go to sleep forever.

­YOU ARE CLOSER TO DEATH IN YOUR SLEEP THAN AT ANY OTHER NORMAL TIME, SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT SOMEONE COULD "SLIP-AWAY" WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A NARCOTIC, EVEN MORE IF IT'S MIXED WITH ALCOHOL.
AND THATS WITH QUALITY MADE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS!
THIS CRAP THE CARTELS ARE PUTTING OUT IS SLAP-DASH MADE COPY-CAT SHEEEEEET!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

93,000 OD DEATHS, OVER 250,000 COVID RELATED DEATHS FROM FENTNYL AND A CCP BIO-WEAPON 2020-2021.
NOW TELL ME THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK ON THE CIVILION POPULATION OF THIS NATION...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I KNOW I TALK ALOT ABOUT ALL KINDS OF SHIT, BUT I CAN'T HELP SEEING WHAT I SEE AND HOW THE DOTS ARE CONNECTING, AND THE CYCLES ARE TURNING. MOST OF YOU DO NOT REALIZE JUST HOW DAMN BAD I HOPE I'M WRONG, OR JUST OUT OF MY TITS CRAZY HERE. BEING ABLE TO SEE AROUND THE CURVE IS BOTH A BLESSING AND OFTEN A CURSE, BECAUSE MOST DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU DO COMING... AND WHEN IT DOES COME LIKE YOU SAID IT WOULD, IT FREAKS THEM THE HELL OUT. WELL, MOST FOLKS ANYWAY. THERE ARE SOME THAT CAN ACCEPT IT AND I COUNT THEM AS FRIENDS.
NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, ONE THING IS FOR SURE... TIME WILL TELL HOW RIGHT - WRONG OR CLOSE I WAS. :PIRATE:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

KNOW THIS, NOBODY IS COMING TO SAVE YOU... NOBODY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE 169% ON YOUR DAMNED OWN REGARDING WHAT IS COMING.
ALL THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS COMING ACROSS ARE NOT HISPANIC IN ORIGIN. THEY ARE FROM EVERYWHERE. THEY ARE FLYING IN TO MEXICO AND COMMING ACROSS THE BORDER.
THEY ARE NOT BEING HELD, BUT SHIPPED ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR FREE. IF JUST ONE OUT OF 50 IS A TERRORIST THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG-PROBLEM DOWN THE LINE.
THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE, AND THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO LINE ON THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE LOSE IN AMERICA.
THE HUNNS, VANDALS & VISIGOTHS ARE NO LONGER "AT THE GATES" THEY ARE IN HERE WITH YOU... ALONG WITH "PATIENT ZEROS" WITH A NEW VARIENT TO SPREAD.

DID YOU EVER THINK "HOW ARE THESE POOR PEOPLE GETTING THE MONEY TO PAY THESE CARTELS FOR PASSAGE ACROSS THE BORDER?"
WHAT IF A FORIGN GOV GAVE THEM THE MONEY TO COME, ALONG WITH A NEW VERSION OF A BIO-WEAPON UNKNOWINGLY TO BRING WITH THEM?
WHY? 
BECAUSE "THEY WILL BLEND IN" A INFECTED MEXICAN LOOKS LIKE ANYONE ELSE FROM MEXICO, NOT CHINA...
:CLUEPHONE:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

75 MILLION ACTUAL LIVE REP, VOTERS SEE THE "DNC & BIDOPHILE ADMINISTRATION" FOR THE PIT OF CORRUPT AMORAL VIPERS IT REALLY IS.
I HOPE THE INDEPENDENTS SEE IT, AND THE FEW DECENT DEMS SEE IT NOW AS WELL. NOV 8 2022 IS YOU FOLKS "LAST CHANCE" TO STOP THIS RUNNAWAY TRAIN TO HELL ON EARTH.
IF THE GLOBALIST CABAL HOLDS THE HOUSE AND TAKES THE SENATE, WELL IT IS AS GOOD AS OVER FOR DECENT AMERICANS.
THESE EVIL CORRUPT DEMONS ARE GOING TO RULE AND CANCEL ANY ONE IN THIER WAY...
YOU JUST THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE LORDING OVER YOU NOW, IT'S GLOVES OFF IF THEY CARRY 2022.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: TOO ALL YOU GUNG-HO FOLKS WITH YOUR NEW EQUIPMENT, FREEZEDRIED FOOD, GUNZ & AMMO ETC IN YOUR "BUG-OUT BAGS" READY TO TAKE TO THE WOODS ETC.
LET ME THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT IN MY WELL BEING WHEN I FIND YOU DEAD OUT THERE. 
REST ASURED AS I RIFFLE THROUGH YOUR BELONGINGS I WILL DO SO WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT, TAKING ONLY WHAT I NEED.
I WILL EVEN HAVE THE COMMON DECENTCY TO RETURN YOUR BODY UNTO THE EARTH, AND SAY A PRAYER FOR YOUR SOUL, CONDITIONS PERMITTING.
IT IS THE LEAST I CAN DO FOR YOU, AND I'M GONNA DO THE LEAST I CAN... :LOL:

You will never see me coming. :lol:  I thank you in advance for providing my dog with food. There will be little waste when I chop you up to use as dog food. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You will never see me coming. :lol:  I thank you in advance for providing my dog with food. There will be little waste when I chop you up to use as dog food. :lol:

­IF YOU'RE ALIVE, WHY WOULD I EVEN LET YOU KNOW I'M THERE OR MESS WITH YOU? I WON'T. I WOULD LEAVE YOU TO YOUR BUSINESS.
IF YOU'RE ALREADY GONE, THE BIRDS & ANIMALS AND THE SMELL WILL LEAD ME TO YOU GOOD ENOUGH... 
I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR DOG THOUGH, IT AIN'T HIS FAULT YOUR DEAD FROM YOUR OWN PRIDE & OVERCONFIDENCE. 
AS FOR ME, I WON'T HAVE TO HEAR YOU COMING.  DOWN HERE THE WOODS WILL TELL ME YOU AND YOUR DOG ARE ON THE WAY.
IF THE LAW, GAME WARDEN, AND MY SNEAKY DPS COP BROTHER CAN'T EASE UP ON ME IN NINE YEARS, I DON'T THINK YOU WILL.
THIS WHOLE AREA IS LIKE MY HOME NOW. YOU SO MUCH AS MOVE A KNICK-KNACK AND I WILL NOTICE IT.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:

­THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD EVEN MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THIS TELLS ME THAT YOU AINT GONNA MAKE IT. :LOL: 
DO ME A FAVOR, LEAVE A NOTE IN YOUR "BUG-OUT" BAG WITH YOUR DOGS NAME ON IT SO I WON'T CONFUSE HIM OR HER WITH A NEW NAME.
AS FOR YOU, I THINK I ALREADY KNOW YOUR NAME. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: Most folks are oblivious to the war being waged on the USA by the CCP by proxy, through the Mexican Cartels. 

­
China is fighting its opium war against the West. China likes to make money and sew chaos.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.