Posted by .
Unregistered

https://redgifs.com/watch/complicatedsmallantbear

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Dot my only two questions are...
1. How did you get a Gif of my Lil' White Witch, cause if that isn't her body double I'd be surprised!
2. Who pissed that psycho-chick off? :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

London Silver Fix
USD-26.205 OZ
GOLD TO SILVER RATIO - 70.258 OZ SILVER TO 1 OZ GOLD

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Well it's Friday, you know what that means... Them youngsters will be gathering up down at the Cottonwood tree to swing off into the river & party this weekend.
The smell O weed & beer will be in the air by mid afternoon. I dont care I make enough on the cans and crap they forget, lose, & leave behind to cover the cost's of maintaining the spot.
It's a win/win. If all I did was turn the cans & findings alone I could get along pretty well down here. Drunk/high young adults are forgetful as hell, they would forget their ass if it wasn't attached to their backs.
It's like it's own lil income stream. If I was a drinking man, I'd never have to buy a bottle or can of the stuff. I give it to friends. Along with coolers, lanterns, flash lites, pocket knives, tools, rods n reels, you name it. 
I take it down to the camp and keep it there a few weeks, if nobody claims it, I gibb it away or sell/trade it to the pawn shop.
Americas younger folks are a 100% throw-away forget about it consumer society, they value nothing, they fix or repair nothing. If it breaks or they misplace it, they just go buy another one... 
God bless em, they are the biggest bunch of rubes on the planet.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

July 16th 1:58 pm and its sunny n clear and the temp is 87`here in full sun.
I don't gibb a shit, this ain't fcuking normal folks!
Now I'm juss a simple country boy, but I damn well know when somethings "off kilter" here.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

We aint broke over to high 90's yet in East Texas. 
The "dog days" of summer come Aug, are only bout 30 days away, and we've had rain every week since spring.
Hell, its like an extended late spring here now.
It's great for the gardens & forage though, I'm busy as a billygoat with 2 peters gathering up and processing all I can get! :lol:
The Earth n Nature will take care of itself, but you - well, you better get ya shit right for yourself!
Cause The Earth n Mother Nature don't give a shit wither you make it or not, and damn few other folks do either truth be known.
Those fcuking greedy/needy coyotes will pick you clean before you reach room temperature, without a second thought...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most young men are pussi-pacified, pussy-whiped and hyper-sensitive woke feminist sympathizers.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It's a rainy day at camp this monday morning. Overcast, dark & 71`degrees. A lil breeze, not much but enough to move the air nice under the sheds. I've been up since 5:45 working on things, The lil white witch didn't get up till nearly 10:30 the lazy lil heifer! She needed the rest, and she earned it, Credit due, she does work her ass off round here, and she's a true help to me. Just when I start thinkin maybe I need to feed her to the turtles & gators she redeems herself...  Last Friday she asked me for a cooler & 30 beers, She don't really drink so I thought ok?  She said she had an Idea she wanted to try out. I thought what the hell, it's not like I got any money involved here any way, so I set her up with the stuff. She iced down the beer and took it down to the park and sold chances too win it, the cooler & beer that day at 6:00 for a $1 a chance or 7 chances for $5.
The damn girl come back with $263 Friday night and then $338 Saturday night. This gal turned $601 on left behind cheapo Iglo coolers & mixed beers! The kicker is she gave me the money! 
The look on her face was priceless when I took a $1 and handed her the $600 back. She like to shit herself. :lol: 
I told her, This was your idea, you did the work, invested the time, and made it happen kiddo, I just sold you the means to try it, and that didn't cost me anything. 
The dollar is just so nobody can claim didn't pay your way fair n square. Now you know a way to turn $50 into at least $500 in two days with minimal effort. 
I think the gal has potential. :pirate:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://redgifs.com/watch/complicatedsmallantbear

­Dammit Joe, if you ain't a liar, you're a lucky dirty old son of a bitch!
That woman is perfection!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I'm not lucky, she's a witch at heart and I know it...
When the Devil can't get to you in the spirit, he sends a woman to get to you through the flesh.
This you can count on. I know damn well what I'm really dealing with here.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Been a great day so far, went in the backwater and checked my fish traps & the water level. Gathered up some crafts and sold them off. Then went an put three checks in the Credit Union. Had a good lunch at the Cafe' and picked up a few things from the grocery store. Then come on back and called Ben to bring me some more Bamboo cause I'm runnin low since I got help building those traps now. :lol:
I'll send him home with fresh fish & produce and some great mushrooms all this rain has produced. He'll be well pleased.

Posted by .
Unregistered

someone explain this shtick to me?   :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: someone explain this shtick to me?   :shrug:

­Start at page 1. it will change your life!
Joe knows how to live.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: There is nothing wrong with living a long time in the Savage Garden, after all the Creator made it for us to begin with.
It is chock full of wonder, wild, beautiful, savage, sublime, surreal, weird, simple and complex wickedly wonderful things to 
experience and enjoy... A thousand lifetimes couldn't capture a fraction of all it has to offer the senses, even on a base level.
Millions live upon the face of this world having never truly seen it for what it is...
A Physical amusement park, for Spiritual Beings.

­This is some deep thoughts right here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: Well it's Friday, you know what that means... Them youngsters will be gathering up down at the Cottonwood tree to swing off into the river & party this weekend.
The smell O weed & beer will be in the air by mid afternoon. I dont care I make enough on the cans and crap they forget, lose, & leave behind to cover the cost's of maintaining the spot.
It's a win/win. If all I did was turn the cans & findings alone I could get along pretty well down here. Drunk/high young adults are forgetful as hell, they would forget their ass if it wasn't attached to their backs.
It's like it's own lil income stream. If I was a drinking man, I'd never have to buy a bottle or can of the stuff. I give it to friends. Along with coolers, lanterns, flash lites, pocket knives, tools, rods n reels, you name it. 
I take it down to the camp and keep it there a few weeks, if nobody claims it, I gibb it away or sell/trade it to the pawn shop.
Americas younger folks are a 100% throw-away forget about it consumer society, they value nothing, they fix or repair nothing. If it breaks or they misplace it, they just go buy another one... 
God bless em, they are the biggest bunch of rubes on the planet.

­Any new stories of skinnydippin' young lasses?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

[b When young adults with low morals + alcohol + weed,  is g stories of debauchery & teets and bare asses in the wind. :lol:  It's a Law. [/b]
I have seen everything from flashing, moonings, strip-teasing & bare assed twerking, skinny dipping & chunky dunkins, nude sunbathing, to outright screwing down there. 
There is many a story I could tell yall. It gets a lil wild later on at night down here. 
I think the only thing that aint happened is a birthin in the 8-9 years I've been here.
But no doubt many a kid got conceived down here though. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do you wander around at night wearing a hockey mask?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

No, but I have rigged up a cassette player across the river and blasted panther screams at the folks in the park down there. 
I got Ben to make me a cutout of Bigfoot out of plywood with yellow reflectors for eyes and snuck over and had it where I could raise it up.
I like to pull a good prank on their asses from time to time. :lol:

You walk with a hocky mask, ya might get shot at !  A LOT !!!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

If you watch sports too long you get fat & lazy and fill your head with useless stats.
If you watch HGTV too long, you’ll become dissatisfied with your home.

If you stay on social media too long, you’ll become dissatisfied with your life.
If you watch the news too long, you’ll become dissatisfied with the world.
Unplug.
Pray.
Read any book.
Spend time with loved ones.
Take a walk.
Build something.
Our minds are easily influenced, but we control what the influences are. 
Choose wisely.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

A great Sat, down here at the river, Partly cloudy & 87 degrees, with a lil breeze. The park is full a folks already!
The lil witch got her beer raffle rained out yesterday, it kinda hurt her feelings when the storm come in and there was no partying goin on.
But by gum shes working it today, got her lil red wagon & cooler sellin them tickets! :lol: Shes down there workin like hustler for them Dollars.
Damn that gal makes me laugh!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He’s really posting from a Brooklyn walk-up.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: He’s really posting from a Brooklyn walk-up.

­NEW YORK CITY!
OH HELL TO THE FUCK NO! :LOL:
IT'S THE PIRATES LIFE FOR ME! :PIRATES:
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE RIVER - STAYS AT THE RIVER. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://globalnews.ca/news/8051769/alaska-grizzly-bear-attack-rescue/
The old dude wasnt goin easy...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Well the lil witch hustled her ass off yesterday to make up for the rain-out Fri. The lil wench has pluck & gumption, I'll give her that! :lol:
She come back with an empty lil red wagon & $467 bucks! She was giddy as hell when she counted up. :lol:
It was all her idea, and she ran with it. I'm proud of her. 
Unlike most young women her age, she listens, she learns, and she thinks past the end of her nose.
That is both dangerous and oddly arousing. She's not a ditzy broad by any means. She ain't a do nothin gal, she's got a fire in her belly, and a plan in her mind.
And that is the scary part...

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.