Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

God bless you Gont's you're fiat is going to ass-wipe through inflation, all ya shiny consumerist shit is going to rust n rot as it free fall depreciates in any real value.
The money you might manage to sell it for, ain't worth the value of the money you paid for it... and its steady going down.
If you're smart, you'll hedge your bets & cover your ass best you can...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

You gotta realize you are not a Republican't or Democan't, you are just the free range revenue/tax cattle. 
Wage-slaves for a system designed to keep wealth & power in the hands of an Elite few, and given the idea that your "rights, freedoms and vote" counts... 
Right Wing/Left Wing - both are attached to the same damned corrupt self serving bird, and it's a Vulture.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

All she generally "brings to the table" that YOU built & set, is her triple "D's" = DEBTS, DAMNED BAGGAGE, & DEMANDS.
You "wife" that gal at your own peril!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It's Friday baby! 
You made another week at the daily grind, to git ya grits!
Bless your compulsive consumerist souls. 
YOU are what makes the Economic Growth Juggernaut that is Communist China keep on churning out cheap goods with slave labor, while cutting your own throats...
Personally, I try to avoid Chinese goods every chance I get... But that's just me. 
The ONLY place your VOTE counts, is when you vote with your wallet.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

EVERY MAN DIES ALONE, NO MATTER HOW MANY ARE PRESENT AT THE TIME...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

IT WILL BE PRODUCE OR DIE SOON ENOUGH...
THE DEVIL WILL HAVE HIS DUE, AND THE IRON BANK OF THE PHARISEES TOO!
WITH INTEREST...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I LOOK FORWARD TO MY DEATH BECAUSE BEHIND THE WALL OF HOLY LIGHT IS SAINT HITLER AND THE ARCHANGELS ALL IN BLACK PREPARING FOR A WAR TO CLEANSE THE EARTH WITH THE FIRE AND SWORD IT’S DUE.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

MILLIONS OF INMATES HOLD THE VERY KEYS TO THIER FREEDOM, AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.
IT STARTS WITH SAYING "NO, I WILL NOT"

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.JOE said: I LOOK FORWARD TO MY DEATH BECAUSE BEHIND THE WALL OF HOLY LIGHT IS SAINT HITLER AND THE ARCHANGELS ALL IN BLACK PREPARING FOR A WAR TO CLEANSE THE EARTH WITH THE FIRE AND SWORD IT’S DUE.

­Ya better go cash that JDL check in the mornin before they 'stop payment" on it wanna-be. :pirate:

Posted by JambesHMarks
Unregistered

JOE are you a certified hobo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said:
­Ya better go cash that JDL check in the mornin before they 'stop payment" on it wanna-be. :pirate:

­
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

JambesHMarks said: JOE are you a certified hobo?

­\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Made in 2014, but right on point today and worth your time...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

A SLAUGHTER-HOUSE WITH GUILDED WALLS, THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY, TOYS & A/C IS STILL A SLAUGHTER-HOUSE.
THE HAPPER YOU ARE MARCHING IN LOCK-STEP TO YOUR SOULS DEMISE, THE EASIER IT IS TO MANAGE YOU THROUGH THE CHUTES & PENS.
THIS WORLD IS RAN BY EVIL CORRUPT BEINGS THAT HAVE NO EMPATHY, COMPASSION, NOR CARE FOR ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH EXCEPT THEMSELVES.
YOU & YOURS ARE JUST FREE RANGE LABOR & TAXIBLE CATTLE, MERE BEASTS OF BURDEN TO BE USED, ABUSED, AND EXPLOITED TILL YOU ARE NO LONGER PRODUCTIVE.
THEN YOU ARE FOR SLAUGHTER...

Posted by .
Unregistered

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT JOE.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I WOULD LIVE IN THE WILDERNESS AND EAT GRASSHOPPERS & WILD HONEY THAN BE IN A PALACE "IN THE WORLD" OF MEN...
AND THUS, I AM HERE ON THE RIVER.
I KNOW THE EVIL THAT THE WORLD DOES, FOR I WAS ONCE A PART OF IT.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.JOE said:
. said: Sounds like you are making lots of money. Have you ever thought about buying a Little Home to live in?

­You would honestly be surprised if I told you, but I'm gettin along quite well. But of course I do not spend a lot of money out here. I live a rather minimalist lifestyle.
I do not really have any big expenditures myself. 
As for a little home, I already have the shack, it's warm, dry, and room enough. I got phone, radio, computer, fans, even a lil AC unit I put in this year that I rarely use. 
It's all powered by solar and off grid. I have no utilities down here. I like it simple n easy with no ties except communications and the web.

­The truth is, I never set up camp here with the intentions of "making money or getting rich" at all. 
And I am not really what you would call RICH, I have no more use for MONEY other than as a tool to use to get something I need done - done. 
I originally set out to simply live my live out here minding my own damned business, the way I seen fit without others tryin to mind my business for me.
 Hell I was just livin, the makin money part, that just kinda showed up along the way. In my experience, people are in poverty by their own damned ignorance or by choice.
I enjoy the woods fields and this old river and am content here on it's banks. It flows through my old home place where I grew up over in La, so it's "connected" to that to me.
Matter of fact I can actually get in the boat and go down to it hit the bank and walk through the woods to the back porch of the old home place my sister lives in now.
It takes about 6-8 motor hours to make the trip by water, 2 days to paddle it.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

EDWIN EDWARDS 4 TIME GOVERNER OF LOUISIANA PASSED AWAY THIS EVENING.
HE WAS 94.
HE WAS THE MOST HONEST POLITICIAN IN LA, OR EVEN AMERICA IMHO.
HE NEVER DENIED HE WAS OUT FOR HIMSELF, HE NEVER DENIED HE WAS A RAKE, ROGUE, AND ROUNDER.
HE DID GREAT THINGS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF LA, AND THEY LOVED HIM SO MUCH THEY ELECTED HIM 4 SEPERATE TIMES.
THEY TRIED TO GET HIM TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT, AND RUN A 5TH TIME EVEN AND THE MAN WAS IN HIS MID 80'S!
HE DID NOT RUN, BUT HE ENDORCED THE MAN THAT DID, AND HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE!
HE USED TO SAY "THERE IS ENOUGH PIE FO EBBERBODY TA GIT A PIECE, BUT MINES GONNA BE JUSS A LIL BIT BIGGER YA UNDERSTAND SHER"
AND THATS WHAT HE DID, MADE SURE EBBERBODY GOT A PIECE O THE PIE.
SURE HE WAS CROOKED AS ALL HELL, EVERYONE DAMN WELL KNEW IT, BUT HE WASN'T GREEDY OR STINGEY HE SPREAD IT ALL AROUND THE STATE.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It is the 21st century, and Globalism rules the markets, ALL MARKETS...

All Banking, Commerce, Commodities, News & Entertainment, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, Industry, Energy, and Food ETC.
THEY GOT A FAT-CAT THUMB ON EVERY SCALE IN THE WHOLE WORLD NOW.
You got two choices here.
IN THIS WORLD YOU PRODUCE OR BE REPLACED.
Now you can justify it and sweet-talk & soft-soap it all you need to in order to sleep at night, but deep down you know it's the TRUTH.

GLOBALISM may RULE THE KNOWN WORLD but it does not RULE THE EARTH, that is GODS CREATION. It - GLOBALISM can only control what Man creates.
And there lies it's true weakness. 
The Earth & Nature and all the natural cycles of it, and the very Universe don't give a damn about "THE WORLD" or who thinks they CONTROL IT.
It is solely governed by it's very Creator, and the Natural Laws set in motion at it's very creation.
The Circles, Cycles, & Seasons of the EARTH and UNIVERSE cannot be changed by anything or anyone short of The Creator, they are constantly and consistently in motion.
And will be, until the very end of time. 

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Lookin at the Board, you fellas scrap over some silly shit. 
But it's a fun read. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

GOLD TO SILVER RATIO TODAY AT CLOSE- 69.509 OZ SILVER TO 1 OZ GOLD
SILVER $26.29 AN OZ.
STACK IT IF YOU GOT IT...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: GOLD TO SILVER RATIO TODAY AT CLOSE- 69.509 OZ SILVER TO 1 OZ GOLD
SILVER $26.29 AN OZ.
STACK IT IF YOU GOT IT...

­You can't eat gold!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You can't eat gold!
\

­Naw, but you can buy a sammich! :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I prefer silver coin the most, Bubba at the gas station don't have a pennyweight scale, or know gold from hi-yellow brass.
But he damn well knows a silver Dollar, half, quarter & dime when he sees one, and he'll damn well trade goods for em too.

Silver stacking has a long standing tradition in my family on the German side. They lived out in the country, and they farmed. 
My grandmother told me of the fancy cars coming out to trade their silver for potatoes & such before Hitler came to power in 1932.
Her grandfather took the city folks Silver for meat n produce, sold the farm, and bought passage out of Germany for all of them before the War broke out.
He told them "This man is insane, and he is going to get us all killed if we do not leave here"
He seen that the Nazis were evil and they GTFO & come to New Orleans in 1933. It was that Silver that saved them, and they never forgot it, or let us kids forget it.
"When nothings worth a dime, a Silver dime is still worth money" she used to say, and she was right!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THE MOON HAS A WOBBLE THAT HAPPENS EVERY 18 YEARS

THE EARTH HAS A FAR-POINT IN IT'S ELIPTICAL ORBIT AROUND THE SUN CAUSING A MAJOR SOLAR MINIMUM.
THE SUN HAS A FAR-POINT IN IT'S ORBIT WITHIN THE GALIXY.
THE PLANETS DO TO, AND THEY LIKEWISE ALIGN AT POINTS CHANGING MAGNETIC FIELDS EFFECTING THE EARTH. 
LIKE I SAID, ALL IN & ON THE EARTH, AND THE SOLAR SYSTEM AND GALIXY TO UNIVERSE WORKS ON CIRCLES - CYCLES - SEASONS 
WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS WITHIN - YEAH YOU GUESSED IT WHEELS!
IT IS LIKE A BIG OLE CLOCKWORK, AND IT NEVER MISSES A TIC.
AND MANS ARROGENCE, PRIDE, AND DOUCHEBAGASSERY  AIN'T GOT A DAMNED THING TO DO WITH IT...
SO PLESE KEEP YOUR SOUL INTACT, AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

YOU PEOPLE AINT SEEN SHIT FOR "SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS" YET, BUT YOUR GONNA...
AND IT'S GOING TO SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. YOU WILL BOW DOWN AND COVER YOUR FACE & CALL OUT TO THE VERY GOD YOU MOCK TO SPARE N SAVE YOU & YOURS.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.