Posted by .
Unregistered

Wait till the "list of people that lived there comes out" :gribs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Distraction for John MacAfee maybe?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THE GARDENING IS GREAT HERE IN EAST TEXAS!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

And good Friday to all of you! Hope ya week went well and your weekend goes great!  I've been busy as a goat with two peters down here. All this rain has boosted everything growing down here. 
I've got the Old man and his wife set on vegies etc, already. I have 3 freezers full of food up there at his place, and I am going to buy a 4th one. We got all the ladies at the church hooked up with plenty, and more comin on!
It's not just me, several folks at the church have gardens and we all have a plenty it seems. We all got together and decided to give our extra away on WED after services to whoever wants to come and get some fresh produce. What's left over we donate to the local rescue mission.  Those folks are loving it! 
There are no strings attached to our project. 
It does not matter who you are, your not forced to come to church, make a donation etc. True good works have no strings...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THE WEEKEND WAS GOOD,  GOT MY KEEP NETS FULL OF FISH FOR TOMORROWS TRUCK, PLUS I HAVE A GOOD LOAD OF FORRAGE TO SELL AT THE HELTH FOOD STORE AS WELL... I LOVE A GOOD PAY-DAY!
THAT LIL WITCH HAS REALLY BEEN A HELP IN GETTING SHIT DONE. A EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS MAKES A DIFFERENCE. PROCESSING AND DRYING THINGS IS A TIME CONSUMING BIT OF BUSINESS.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD DOWN ON THE RIVER BOYS! 
THIS HIGH WATER OVERFILLING THE SLOUGHS, HAS BEEN A BOOM FOR THE FISHING!
ALL THE RAIN HAS BOOSTED THE MUSHROOMS & EVERYTHING ELSE, WHERE THE WEATHER WOULD BE NORMALLY THROTTELING IT ALL BACK A BIT.
I'M BUSY AS HELL BUT I AIN'T BITCHIN, OH NO! I'M BURNIN N TURNIN HERE AND TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE CREATORS BLESSINGS!
I'M MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES, CAUSE WINTER IS A COMING...
THE NEPFEW IS COMING UP TUES WITH A CHECK AND TO GET ANOTHER LOAD OF FISH TRAPS, I WILL SEND HIM BACK LOADED DOWN WITH MEAT & PRODUCE AS I ROTATE OUT THE FREEZER STOCK. I'M SURE MY SISTER WILL BE PLEASED TO GET IT TO FEED HER BUNCH. 
I GOT SO MUCH I GOTTA SPREAD IT AROUND LEST IT GO TO WASTE, AND I HATE TO WASTE ANYTHING.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If the fishing runs dry - what land animals are worth hunting down there?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: If the fishing runs dry - what land animals are worth hunting down there?

­That list is about endless! There is plenty of game large to small to be had in these bottoms.
I've even seen a group of Emu there were six of them, feeding along in a draw back down in the hardwoods. 
You would not believe the domestic animals that are roaming wild back in here, donkeys, alpacas, lamas, emu, cattle, goats, hogs out the ass! 
wild fowl a plenty, as well. Peoples animals get out and come to the river bottoms. 
Some I thing get put out down here on purpose to be honest because they can't feed or keep them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said:
­That list is about endless! There is plenty of game large to small to be had in these bottoms.
I've even seen a group of Emu there were six of them, feeding along in a draw back down in the hardwoods. 
You would not believe the domestic animals that are roaming wild back in here, donkeys, alpacas, lamas, emu, cattle, goats, hogs out the ass! 
wild fowl a plenty, as well. Peoples animals get out and come to the river bottoms. 
Some I thing get put out down here on purpose to be honest because they can't feed or keep them.

­
That's really tragic that stupid :genyconnor: uses their new-money to get an exotic animal and realizes what a fuckup they are for doing so, then releases said animal in the wilds of Texas to fend for itself. I hear that a lot of the ferals and exotics will sooner or later really damage the ecosystems there. Saw a vid of a farmer with two ranch hands all armed with AR-15's taking on a hoard of wild hogs and still enough got through the gunfire to almost completely destroy the section of crop they were defending.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The Sabine River runs from two headwaters above lake Tawakoni down to Sabine pass at the Gulf of Mexico. A massive area full of back waters and feeder creeks etc. 
There is NO TELLIN what the hell is all off in here...
All animals know "water is life" where there's water there is cover, food, protection & forage and they use waterways like we use roads. Up & down they move, migrate, and survive. I've hear tell of all kinds of crazy shit seen up & down this river over the years. From big foots, wild men, giant turtles & gators, lions, tigers & big assed bears, ostrich, emu, hyaenas, giant dire wolves, apes, monkeys, spooks, specters & haints as well. Some first hand, and from sane stable people, so I don't discount nothing.... Hell I've witnessed enough odd shit myself to be a doubting Thomas as to what others have seen.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
­
That's really tragic that stupid :genyconnor: uses their new-money to get an exotic animal and realizes what a fuckup they are for doing so, then releases said animal in the wilds of Texas to fend for itself. I hear that a lot of the ferals and exotics will sooner or later really damage the ecosystems there. Saw a vid of a farmer with two ranch hands all armed with AR-15's taking on a hoard of wild hogs and still enough got through the gunfire to almost completely destroy the section of crop they were defending.

­People don't think past their damn nose & want and whim most of the time. I've seen some snakes in this river that do not belong here Pythons, Boas, and I kill them... I don't like doing it, but I do make use of them when I do. I try to not needlessly kill anything, and only take what I need too. But you are right, folks get things and it grows up, and they dump it off somewhere. It usually ends up a big damn problem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like you are making lots of money. Have you ever thought about buying a Little Home to live in?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: Sounds like you are making lots of money. Have you ever thought about buying a Little Home to live in?

­You would honestly be surprised if I told you, but I'm gettin along quite well. But of course I do not spend a lot of money out here. I live a rather minimalist lifestyle.
I do not really have any big expenditures myself. 
As for a little home, I already have the shack, it's warm, dry, and room enough. I got phone, radio, computer, fans, even a lil AC unit I put in this year that I rarely use. 
It's all powered by solar and off grid. I have no utilities down here. I like it simple n easy with no ties except communications and the web.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Well in the past lil bit, I've managed to top out the trap order for tomorrow, process one 10 level double screen dehydrator of product to take in come morning and reload it. It wasn't quite ready yet. 
He will put that over on next Mondays check. 
Between the fish, traps, & forage it will be a damn good payday to not have an "official job" so to speak.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

My nephew came and I loaded his ass up with traps and food to take back home, They will eat good for a while with all I sent back. 
Tonight we will have our food drive after services, and we are hoping for a good turnout for that.  We promoted it well, even got the local radio station to announce it so plenty of folks know about it.
Maybe we can help some folks out a lil that are suffering.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

DEMONIC-RATS ARE POSESSED BY EVIL SPIRITS, THROUGH & THROUGH.

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT - JUST LOOK AT THIER OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS AS GROUP OF LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.
THEY ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD, DECENT, RIGHT, JUST, OR FAIR.
THEY TWIST EVERYTHING THEY CAN, TO "WEAPONISE IT" AGAINST THOSE WHO DO NOT GO ALONG WITH THEM AND THIER AGENDA.
THIER CORRUPT ENDS FULLY JUSTIFY THIER MEANS & MEANESS AND THEY DEFIANTLY DEFEND IT AS SUCH.
THEY ARE BEYOND THE PALE OF CORRUPTION, GREED, HATRED, PERVERSION, AND INHUMANITY WITH NO LOYALTY BUT UNTO THEMSELVES.
THEY TAKE REBELIOUS PRIDE IN ALL THE WRONGS THEY DO, AND HAVE NO SENSE OF SHAME OR REMORSE FOR IT-IN THIER EYES, YOU DESERVE IT...
IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL AVOID THESE PEOPLE EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. NO GOOD WILL COME FROM IT, AND THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.
THEY ARE DARK HEARTED, AND ROTTEN TO THE CORE.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

ONE HALF OF MY FAMILY CAME BEFORE THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED, AND FOUGHT TO ESTABLISH THIS REPUBLIC.
THE OTHER HALF HAD BEEN HERE FOR 1000'S OF YEARS BEFORE THE WHITE MAN EVER STEPPED FOOT ON THE BEACH.
I THANK GOD THAT I WILL DIE A TRUE NATIVE AMERICAN...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Just remember GONT'S most women you know are not really looking for a Meaningful Relationship but a Materialistic Sponsorship...
IF YOU GET LUCKY AND FIND ONE WHO DON'T PLAY THAT GAME, ENJOY IT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

85 SUNNY N BREEZY DOWN HERE AT THE CAMP. DAMN IT'S NICE! THEY HAVE BEEN PARTYING SINCE EARLY FRIDAY DOWN AT THE BOAT RAMP & PARK. :LOL:
IT'S A GUT BUSTING NIPPLE TWISTER UP THERE, ALCOHOL, WEED, AND YOUNG WIMMINS WITH LOW MORALS = A LOTTA TITTIES IN THE WIND! 
JUST HAD A BOAT LOAD OF FLASHERS GO BY, I :LOL: AND GAVE EM A THUMBS UP! :PIRATES:
THE LIL WITCH CALLED THEM NASTY HALF DRESSED DRUNKEN HO'S... AND THEN FLASHED EM BACK!!! :PIRATE:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The fireworks have been goin on & off since fri night at the park. 
Been up there cleaning up and emptying the trash cans etc. today.
A lot of the kids helped, and they diddn't really make that big a mess. 
I got plenty of 55gal barrels put out, and they are good about keeping it policed up.
Yeah, they raise a lil hell like teens & young adults will, but they are good kids...

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rockon: :iwojima: :rockon:­

always enjoy your posts man

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: :rockon: :iwojima: :rockon:­

always enjoy your posts man

­Why thank you very much for that. I do appreciate it. :smile:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Just a lil poem for you chuckle-heads.

I don't need your approval

I won't give you my vote.
I don't need your forgiveness
I don't need a TV "programming" remote.

I don't seek your acceptance,
You'll never have mine.
You go seek God your own way,
I'm quite content and I'm fine.

I don't need your religion,
Or your golden calf GOD.
I don't need your sermons,
It's deception and lies.
I don't need your absolution,
From the Lord of the flies. 

So save your empty prayers
To a God that is false.
I don't accept your insistence,
That my poor soul is lost.

I know ya don't really care, 
Not about me and my lot.
I won't be your taxable cash-cow, 
Stuck in your slaughter-house lot. 

I don't want your false GOD,
Made of fiat-money and fraud.
I know its just Mammon,
You really worship and laud.

You & All your filthy lucre, 
Well, it can't buy or save my soul.
It'd be a lot easier for you,
to make Diamonds from Coal.

I don't lust for your Mammon,
I won't pay the Money-Changers usury toll.
You go be the Pharisees puppet,
I won't play that roll.

I Will only defy you,
With your fraudulent hustle n flow.
We both know your a liar,
I won't do what I've been told.
You can ask all ya want too,
I still won't sell ya my soul.

You'll only get my resistance,
You don't define my life.
All that you have to offer,
Yes, it's all very nice,
You can keep the 30 pieces of Silver. 
I won't sell at twice that price...

It's just dust in the end,
All the things you value. 
Your Silver & Golds empty glow.
Ya can't take a dime of it with you,
So My answer is No...

I don't seek your forgiveness,
I won't recoil from your hate.
Your words fall on deaf ears,
Understanding theirs none.

You will find out quick, 
When you come to my gate.
I will not go quietly,
There will be quite a bang. 
I'll be a big problem to solve,
Ya better bring the whole badge wearing gang.

Because, I don't respect your so called power,
and Authority, You really have none.
I don't fear your damn threats,
No, I'm not the one.

I won't change my course here,
For My course & path is set,
You do what the hell you will.
I have no remorse or regrets.

I don't need your lectures,
You won't change my mind.
I don't fear your prison,
Or gold chains that bind.
I don't need your rehabilitation,
You'll never I control my mind.

I don't need your indoctrination,
I won't accept your programming in my head.
I'm not buyin that big lie your sellin,
I won't stop resisting till I'm dead...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

That's how you lay down the prose motherfuckers! :pirate:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

You owe, you owe,

So its off to work you go...

With mouths to pay & bills to feed,
It's off to that shitty job you need.
Your boss is a prick, an your coworkers too,
but they need their job just like you.
They gotta pay for the shit they bought new.
and guess what skippy, now you do too!

You owe, you owe,
So it's off to work you go...

You keep your head down,
and don't dare sass.
Cause ya know they will fire your ass.
Then out the door your shit you'll tote,
It's the quiet slave they'll then promote.
But you, your ass will be a scape goat...

You owe, you owe,
So take the shit & get the dough.

Don't you bitch an dont you whine,
or your ass will be in the unemployment line.

You owe, you owe,
So off to work you go.

Ya can't pay so your shit will go.
They'll come an REPO all your stuff,
Then your mouthy ass will have it pretty tuff.
It will all go back to the place you spent,
I hope your ass can pay the rent!

You owe, you owe...
Pay up or it's homeless you will go.

You n your shit tossed out on the street,
Just think of the ex-coworkers you'll meet...
You owe, you owe...
Your debts will follow wherever you go...
The MONEYCHANGERS have your name in a data-base,
Your deadbeat record will follow n chase.
Until you pay up they won't be erased!

You owe, you owe...
There's no escape you know.
Oh you can bitch n you can rave,
But they got your ass all the way to the grave...
BECAUSE WAGE-SLAVE, YOU OWE!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.