Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: The greatest threat to mankind and all life on this planet the Creator made for us is not Climate-Change, Over Population, Terrorism, Nuclear War, Pollution, Racism, Resource Scarcity, or Deadly Disease...
No, the greatest threat to mankind across this planet, is the same damned thing it has always been since the very dawn of Civilization & Society.
We have allowed ourselves to be ruled over by an ever Needy/Greedy Cabal of Socio & Psychopathic self professed and Parasitic Leaders that have no sympathy, empathy, or base morality of any kind.
Their GOD is POWER, MONEY, and CONTROL over everyone who is not of them.
They plunge us into war for their own goals, Sacrifice us at will, Subjugate us through unjust laws & threat of force and imprisonment. 
They lie and omit the truth of their actions & motives using propaganda to manipulate us all to conform to the narrative they chose.
To these monsters, we are but cannon fodder, and free range taxable chattel to be used and exploited in every way humanly possible, from cradle to grave.
To them, we are a ever renewable resource, and as easily expendable if needs be.
REGARDLESS OF "YOUR SOCIAL STRATA" IN THE WORLD AT LARGE...
HAVE NO ILLUSIONS OR DELIOUSIONS OF GRANDURE HERE. 
YOU AIN'T SHIT TO THESE EVIL BABY EATING BASTARDS.

This ^^^ is 169% true. The USA was founded so as to do away with a Ruling Class. Today Senators and Congressman stay in power for 20 years or more ONLY to line their pockets.  They believe WE are to serve themb. In 1776 The Signers of the Declaration pledged ALL that they had, put faith in God and each other to form a new nation.  Very few would do that today.  Trump was one of the few.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I was one of the lucky ones, I never "downloaded the American Dream programing" the bastards pushed the hell out of in school.
Even as a kid, I smelled a bullshit lie... As I grew up, I seen it for what it was even more - Coerced indentured slavery to the WORLDS DEMONIC SYSTEM OF MAMMON WORSHIP.
I rejected that shit, and went my own way and never looked back... Now at 56, I still have not one single regret over it, I made the right choice for me.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I pay little to no taxes except for sales tax, & the odd license fee here n there.
I pay no social security don't even have a SS#
I am a non entity, a blank slate, a NPC in the WORLDS SYSTEM. 
All that connects me to the world at large is an alias...

Posted by .
Unregistered

We need lots more Joe's in this world!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

There are a lot more of us out there than you think, Some of my friends actually get a lil upset because I'm so open about it.
I just live my life as I see fit, I am a free human being and not beholden to those Baby Blood Swilling Ghouls that run this planet.
THE WHOLE DAMN WORLDS COLLECTIVE DEBT IS 237 TRILLION...
WHO IS "THE ENTITY" WE OWE THIS TOO?
I don't owe this corrupt system a damn thing.
AND NEITHER DO YOU!
YOU CAN STEP OUT OF THIS SHIT IF YOU WANT TOO.
I KNOW SEVERAL THAT HAVE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: There are a lot more of us out there than you think, Some of my friends actually get a lil upset because I'm so open about it.
I just live my life as I see fit, I am a free human being and not beholden to those Baby Blood Swilling Ghouls that run this planet.
THE WHOLE DAMN WORLDS COLLECTIVE DEBT IS 237 TRILLION...
WHO IS "THE ENTITY" WE OWE THIS TOO?
I don't owe this corrupt system a damn thing.
AND NEITHER DO YOU!
YOU CAN STEP OUT OF THIS SHIT IF YOU WANT TOO.
I KNOW SEVERAL THAT HAVE.

­
Alright Joe... :rolleyes:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said:
­
Alright Joe... :rolleyes:

I know boys, it's a :DEADHORSE:­
At least it don't cost me much to feed it... :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

This really echo's on the water on this cool night...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

HE WASNT SHIT AS A SENATOR, 
HE WASNT SHIT AS A VICE PRESIDENT.
HE WONT BE SHIT AS A POTUS...
HE IS AS CORRUPT AS IT GETS, AND THEN SOME.
THIS I DON'T LIKE, BUT OK, WHATEVER...
HE'S NOT THE FIRST SHITTY POTUS WE'VE EVER HAD, OR WILL HAVE.
THIS TOO WILL PASS, LIKE ALL THINGS WILL.

BUT IF YOU BRING YOUR GLOATING ASSED FAGGOTRY DOWN TO MY RIVER BANK, 
I WILL FEED YOU TO THE GAR, GATORS, & TURTLES...
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE RIVER, STAYS AT THE RIVER.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I thank & praise my God & Creator that I am as removed from this evil corrupted mess of a Government as I can be...
I'd rather be out in the wilderness scratching a living from the Creators beautiful earth, than a trapped lost soul living the highest life possible.
Sincerely. I feel for some of you good folks, I do fear what this administration is going to do in the coming two years with full power.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jump in the river and drown you grubby dirtbag.

:fuckyou:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.Joe said: The only true way to live a full and happy life is to accept your life for what it is. 
A journey that is never ending and forever changing. We are always fighting a battle that we cannot win. 
Life is generally one vile task after another, with bright spots in between. 
If you are struggling to make it through the day sit back and look at these 10 truths. 
Breathe. It will all work out.

1. Thinking something and doing something, are not the same thing & never will be.
You can think something all you want. But the truth is, if you never do a damn thing about it, you will not be successful at anything but thinking bout shit. 
Don’t be afraid to get out there, take action, set your course and do it! 

2. Your material possessions do not define you, and they never will.
Just because you don’t have three houses and three cars does not mean you are rich. If you do not have these things it does not mean you are poor.
If you have food in the fridge and clothes on your back, shoes on your feet and are warm & dry you’re doing wonderfully, better than 75% of the rest of the worlds population actually...

3. Failure is the key to success. 
NO actually it's the overcoming all of those failures. learning and improving your efforts till you succeed that is the real key.
You have to fail sometimes. We cannot all do everything right on the first try. 
Nobody bats a 1000 their first time out bud. Take the sugar with the shyt, and keep swinging.

4. Nothing lasts forever.
Everything has a beginning, and everything has an ending. Once you accept this, life will become much easier.
Remember the past, plan for the future, and live for today, in the moment. The next minute is not promised to anyone.

5. No one is perfect.
Stop trying to set expectations for those around you that are far too high, and STOP trying to live up to others expectations of yourself. You get the good with the bad with everyone. Perfect does not exist, the best you can, the best they can does. Accept it for what it is and roll on.

6. We are the very thing that gives our lives meaning.
We create the environment that we live in 100%. This happens through what we think, what we do, and how we interact with others and our immediate environment. 
Appreciate what you have. Don't complain more than you count your blessings. 

7. No one lives forever.
Everyone has to pass at some point, know it, accept it, prepare for it, then go on and LIVE right up to the very second your not LIVIN anymore.

8. We all get sad.
No one is happy all of the time. Sometime the best laid plans & situations just go to shyt. There is nothing wrong with having a good case of the blues here and there. 
You don’t have to shield yourself as much as you do.

10. Tomorrow will always come.
No matter how shitty your day is right now, tomorrow will always come. This day will always end, have a snort, brush it off and hit it fresh tomorrow.

DESPARE NOT BAGGERS!
AFTERALL, TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jump in the river and drown you grubby dirtbag.

:fuckyou:

NO... I ENJOY LIVING WELL TOO DAMN MUCH FOR THAT BUSINESS. :LOL:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

While you were wishing me a watery demise, the Lil White Witch was gone to town, for a few things.
Looks like Ribeye's & baked sweet taters for dinner down on the river bank this evening!
Life is good for me so far. :lol:
You stay warm bud...
I will be just fine n toasty with a full belly and this lil minxy Witch warmin my bed tonight in me old tin shack. :pirate:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Well we got a lil snow yesterday, about 2-4 inches here at the camp. Oh it was beautiful. The pups loved it, the cats could have cared less! 
It was so bright you could walk through the woods almost without a flashlight. It was the first snow here in a good 5 years, I had almost forgotten just how beautiful it was out here.
The lil Witch bundeled up, and we went for a boat ride down river to the rock shoals this morning, just at sunrise. What a wonderful sight to behold it was. Wildlife and tracks all along the banks to see.
It made me realize, The WORLD may be totally fcuked up, BUT the EARTH is just fine n dandy! 
The EARTH & NATURE don't give a tinkers damn what The WORLD is doing. IT dances to the CREATORS tune regardless...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

COR-PIRTES PULLING AWAY FROM TRUMP- THE PGA - CITY GROUP - JP MORGAN - UPS - FEDEX - MICROSOFT - GOLDMAN SACHS - 3M -AMERICAN EXPRESS -FORD - MASTERCARD - GOOGLE - BLACKROCK -AT&T - MARRIOTT & DOW.,,, 

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

HALLMARK - BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD - APPLE - FACEBOOK - TWITTER ALL THESE COR-PIRATS ON THE SAME SHIP. :PIRATS:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I DON'T THINK TRUMP REALLY "GIVES A SHIT" :LOL:
I KNOW I COULD CARE LESS...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

You all need to ask yourselves - 
If these Cor-Pirate fcukers will do this to the POTUS to suck up to the left...
What will they be willing to do to you?
CAN YOU TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY, DATA, & LIFE?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

These GLOBALIST SUNZ A BITCHES are going to TAX & ROB you poor middle & upper-middle class folks, till all your gonna have is the grease between your bones.
That is what they do wherever they get power. 
Oh they will toss a bone at the poor, but that's just to keep em contained & controlled. 
But they are going to extract all the real wealth out of you they can by hook, crook and legislation. 
And if you bow your back, they will use the LAW to force and coerce you into compliance. 
Then "cancel culture & social media" will be used to crucify you in the public square.
They will target anyone who is not one of them, these people are evil to their very core and you will be under their control.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THESE EVIL BASTARDS ARE DEAD SET ON CONTROLING YOU FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE, AND YOUR VERY SOUL BEYOND THAT.
THEY ARE ALL MINIONS OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF, AND WORSHIP HIM THROUGH THE USURY & MISERY OF OTHERS WITH MAMMON AS THE MEANS TO THAT END.
YOU'RE WELCOME TO CALL ME CRAZY, A NUTTER, A CONSPIERACY CLOWN, A TIN-FOIL HATTER, WHATEVER... 
I DON'T CARE AND THE TRUTH IS THE DAMNED TRUTH, REGARDLESS OF WHO TELLS IT.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

YOU POOR BASTARDS WORLD IS TURNING UPSIDE DOWN & INSIDE OUT, AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN REALLY DO ABOUT IT...BUT TRY TO HANG ON TO WHAT LITTLE YOU GOT.
HATE TO TELL YOU, BUT CHANCES ARE YOU'RE GONNA SUFFER FOR AT LEAST TWO MORE YEARS AND THATS JUST THROUGH THE POTUS N CONGRESS AND THE SHIT THEY ARE GOING TO PULL ON EVERYONE.
YOU MIGHT GET A LIL RELIEF WITH THE MID-TERMS, BUT I DOUBT IT. THESE FOLKS ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE ELECTION LAWS IN THEIR FAVOR.
PERPAIR YOUR ANUS FOR A BIG OLE DONKEY-PUNCH.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The POTUS/SCOTUS really have no power or influence down on the river...
Seriously, even the goddamned county don't give two shits what happens down here.
The DPS Troopers only come when some goober wrecks n runs off the bridge or guard railing, and I gotta call em for that shit!
The Game Warden I see them on occasion in the spring n summer at best.
They don't give a damn about some guy livin in a tin shack fish-camp, I'm outta sight outta mind, and I like it that way.
I just keep rollin along and doin my thang, and they overlook me...
YOU... OH THEY GOT THEIR EYE ON YALLS ASSES 100% :LOL:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.