Unregistered

What if Homeless Joe was really :debo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:deebo:

Ya :dumbass:

Posted by .Snickers
Unregistered

You have to admit, Joe was something different than the usual fare on here.
Wherever he is, I hope he makes it back.
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If he is in heaven why would he want to come back?

Posted by .Snickers
Unregistered

I don't know if he's dead for sure, I certainly hope not. The guy was a trip to read.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:pirates:­ Joe sails the seas on the Flying Dutchman.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Buncha chicken fuckers in this fread

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Buncha chicken fuckers in this fread

hey, is that a feather stuck in ya zipper sparky? :lol:

Posted by .Snickers
Unregistered

. JOE said: Never underestimate the deep reach of the GLobalist Agenda..  These people have unlimited assets to bring to bare, and political favors are a dime a dozen from politicians with no integrity. 
If the BIDOPHILE gets in, all of you will know suffering. 

Starting to think ole nasty Joe, might have been on to something. Might explain why he went "silent" all the sudden.
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I got bored today and so just for something to do I figured that  try to find out about Homeless Joe. So I made a few phone calls to small towns along the Sabine River down in East Texas. I called cafes, fish markets, firewood suppliers' and health food stores. After 17 calls I hit pay dirt, it seems Ole Joe is a legit person, but he doesn't go by that handle there. I will not Doxx him, but I will tell you that he is alive & well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spill it man! What did you find out? tell us dammit!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He used to post a string of bullshit everyday according to this his last post was exactly a month ago on the 15th.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

As mark Twain once said - The rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated... :lol:
Went to the cafe today for lunch, and the owner asked me if the guy that called him ever got ahold of me. He said the man was asking questions about me. He told the guy I was alive and all and lived down by the river but not much else. He said the guy was asking about "Homeless Joe" but described me to a T. I knew right then it was one a you folks, as this is the only place I use that name. 
I've been busy the 2 months, moving my craftwork and hunting and fishing. I got Banned forever back on the 16th of last month and had no access to the board on top of all that. I tried to get on just today and I was unbanned it seems.
My thanks to the Moderator for that. I've kinda missed you all. To the dot that tracked me down, thank you for your concern. It's nice to know someone was thinkin about me out there. I hope all of you are thought about, and have folks who care, it's been a bad year for so many good people here lately. May the Creator bless you all this Christmas and into the New Year as well.
Joe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Glad to see you are still kicking, Joe.
Hope you are having a Blessed Holiday.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: Glad to see you are still kicking, Joe.
Hope you are having a Blessed Holiday.

Thank you Sir.
I have been LMAO at what has been said about my "vanishing" - Jail, Covid, Gators got me, On the lam from a mad daddy!
:lol: No, just busy as hell tryin to turn a profit and unload all this craftwork and fillin the freezers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bullshit Joe!
You were in jail for shoplifting from the liquor store admit it you bum!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: Bullshit Joe!
You were in jail for shoplifting from the liquor store admit it you bum!

Sorry dot, but ole Joe here is a T-toteler, I do not drink alcohol for fun or sport.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I unloaded the last of my craft work yesterday that I had been making for Christmas. I did pretty good on my craftwork this year according to the tally on my books. Not too bad a return for my efforts during downtime because of the weather & such. When I couldn't get out on the water or into the woods, I'd chill here at camp and build & make things to sell. 
It will be interesting to see just how I've done for the year when I tally up across the board come the last day of 2020.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The truth shows up in the oddest places...

Posted by .
Unregistered

THE THINGS YOU 'OWN" - END UP "OWNING YOU"

EVERYTHING BEYOND YOU YOURSELF, HAS IT'S PRICE...
THE QUESTION IS - ARE YOU WILLING TO "PAY IT" AND BARE IT'S BURDEN.
IF YOU'RE PERSONALLY COOL WITH THAT, THEN BY ALL MEANS ENJOY "IT" 
BUT DON'T BITCH ABOUT THE COST'S INCURRED IN THE "OWNERSHIP" IN THIS LIFE - OR THE NEXT...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It was a beautiful Christmas down at the camp today. Sunny & cool with just a hint of cold in the breeze. With the leaves all out of the trees it was nice and bright. The fire was warm and the coffee was hot, and the pups laid out in the sun and dosed the day away. My lady friend came down to visit Christmas Eve, and is spending the weekend with me, so I'll be occupied a bit. I'm not complaining mind you, she is a beautiful distraction and a fast learner.
it's rare to come across a woman her age that has a focused mature mind, and knows what she wants out of life. No I'm not on the hook, but she is easy to get along with and listens & learns and ain't afraid to get her hands dirty. What the hell, I will go along as long as it last's. 
Christmas is down and New Years to go, and maybe finally a damn real decision on who the potus is gonna be, and we can try to make another year & trip around the Sun.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The greatest threat to mankind and all life on this planet the Creator made for us is not Climate-Change, Over Population, Terrorism, Nuclear War, Pollution, Racism, Resource Scarcity, or Deadly Disease...
No, the greatest threat to mankind across this planet, is the same damned thing it has always been since the very dawn of Civilization & Society.
We have allowed ourselves to be ruled over by an ever Needy/Greedy Cabal of Socio & Psychopathic self professed and Parasitic Leaders that have no sympathy, empathy, or base morality of any kind.
Their GOD is POWER, MONEY, and CONTROL over everyone who is not of them.
They plunge us into war for their own goals, Sacrifice us at will, Subjugate us through unjust laws & threat of force and imprisonment. 
They lie and omit the truth of their actions & motives using propaganda to manipulate us all to conform to the narrative they chose.
To these monsters, we are but cannon fodder, and free range taxable chattel to be used and exploited in every way humanly possible, from cradle to grave.
To them, we are a ever renewable resource, and as easily expendable if needs be.
REGARDLESS OF "YOUR SOCIAL STRATA" IN THE WORLD AT LARGE...
HAVE NO ILLUSIONS OR DELIOUSIONS OF GRANDURE HERE. 
YOU AIN'T SHIT TO THESE EVIL BABY EATING BASTARDS.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

TEXAS LOTTO 400+ MILLION
POWERBAL 400+ MILLION
JUST WATCHED A GREEDY ASSED TOBACCO CHEWING RUBE BUY $500 WORTH OF TICKETS ON BOTH.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I did buy a single ticket, a quick-pick for both, but hell I will take a chance but not to that degree!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.