Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

If Hurricane Delta hits at Dawn, I am through with 20-20 dammit! :lol:
It's been a hell of a screwy & Odd assed year for sure!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gentlemen start your engines.      :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well Delta ain't come in yet the eye is still out in the gulf, but expected to come in at dusk as a cat-2 storm.
This is the 3rd storm hitting the same area of the gulf coast in 7 weeks...
Those poor folks have been hammered to hell down there. I feel for them, this time around they got less than nothing to lose! The first two already took it all for most of em'... 

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

I love the gulf coast for the fishing & fun, but to invest in living there full time, no. It's great to visit but I would not live there. You are at the mercy of the gulf and she's a fickle bitch at best...
It's dark grey & overcast here with a breeze an the occasional sprinkle. The woods n fish are slowed way down. The fish n game know, they don't need the "weather channel" the Creator tells them I'd think.
I still baited up and ran lines, but the fishing has fell off this morning. I've spent the day working on my traps & craft work an listening to the radio station out of Tyler. I've been pushing to do and make as much product as possible for the past 9 months. I don't really need the money, but others in my family might.
I try to always be able to help them out when a tight spot comes...

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Their are some very dark n evil, people who have sold their very souls to Entities that are beyond your understanding.
You will never see these creatures, you will only see their human lackies & possessed vessels, that do their "dirty work" in high places...

Posted by .
Unregistered

We gotta take 'em out Joe.

Don't want my kids or grand kids having to deal with 'em,

this fucking ends now!

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

The time is coming where men will have to pick a side and stand... 
I feel the days of fence sitting are fast passing away.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The times fast approaching where you are going to have to "do what needs to be done, or submit to the powers that be" 
Nobody can make that choice for you.
No, you're gonna have to get tough or die on your knees. 
Even if Trump wins, these lil communist/globalist gimps are not going away. Their masters are just going to double down. 
The money is no object to attaining their end goal.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

It's been a good weekend so far. That lil skinny blond gal came around yesterday evening ended up staying  over. I left her to sleep while I went and ran my lines this morning. Frankly I think shes OK gal, a lil wild but shes pretty sharp for a young gal. A bit on the "tree hugging" side but interested in wild crafting and such.­ If shes a witch shes a cute one...

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Just when ya thought 2020 could not get more "ODD" ???
Thanks Moderator..

Posted by .
Unregistered

Come morning you got 16 days till Se-Lection Day...
ARE YOU READY FOR TSHTF?

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Honest to GOD, If they have just 1/2 hell, even a 1/4 of the stuff they claim is on this Hunter Biden Hard drive. This is going to get damn UGLY!
Joe won't step down, and the DNC is not going to pull him this close to Nov...

Posted by .
Unregistered

A criminal gets to run for President?

Insane.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

At 55 y/o I have never seen a Presidential Se-Lection that was this Insane- upside down, backwards, and crazy. I thought the Klintons & Obummbo were bad, but this BIDOPHILE guy tops that business X 10!
But it shows you how Liberals & Progressives have slowly destroyed the morals of a Nation...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I had a damn good Monday! Got paid twice today, and I will deliver to the health food store tomorrow and catch another lil payday... just sluffin along living my life of leisure. :lol:

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Good morning you poor souls, once again the sweet release of death has skipped over you in the night...
You got another chance to save your own life and turn it around. 
Question is whether you will or not?

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Day 13 till Se-Lection Day... 
You tight fisted teet fuckers got ya shit gathered up yet???
You're down to a dozen days come morning!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Granted what ever happens, East Texas is about as "boring and normal" as it gets... But I know that you all live all over the Country here, maybe in a hot-spot.
You never know when these lil turds are gonna get stupid. Forewarned is forearmed.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Sorry I've been away, looks like I ain't missed much though...

Posted by .
Unregistered

got hammered with our second 2' snowfall blizzard since fall officially started,

this really sucks.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Some snow would be nice down here... of course 2 inches would shut down everything. East Texas don't know snow, it scares the crap out of most folks.
Seriously, they will buy the stores out of bread, milk, eggs, water, batteries & everything else on the "threat" of snow or an ice storm...

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

1000s of Trump people in DC today and not the first brick thrown or statue & church attacked.. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

The DNC and their puppetmasters are not going to steal our votes!

Not a chance.

There will be rivers of blood first!

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Never underestimate the deep reach of the GLobalist Agenda..  These people have unlimited assets to bring to bare, and political favors are a dime a dozen from politicians with no integrity. 
If the BIDOPHILE gets in, all of you will know suffering. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are not immune to a Biden Administration Joe, you will suffer as well.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.