Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .
Unregistered

Joe what you have down there for protection?

12 gauge i'm thinking.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

I have a GE-1100 in 7.62 to hold off the hoard or clear trees. :lol:
Oh yeah, I have a couple shotguns, & such.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Then again I could hold em off with my "$10 yard sale bow and cheap assed WALLY-WORLD arrows."  like GUTTZ PILES would. :lol: 

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

The last thing some interloper wants to see is my woolly short strong stocky half necked ass coming at them with a machete' & .45 like a berserker...

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

It was a good payday today... this cool weather has got the fish a poppin! I made my biggest check yet damb near $900. Not bad for a weeks fishing. I got another $600 coming from the traps I sent south today. I imagine I'll spend a bit of it at TSC, HARBOR FREIGHT, & the FEED STORE tomorrow. I got a few things to get...

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

While others rest on their laurels, I'm moving n grooving, wheeling n dealing, shutting n getting to get well ahead of any selection day bullshyt. If it gets to bad in town I have all I'll need out here, already. No matter the outcome, I will be good to go. If need be I can go down river to a second camp I've made on the backside of my land. Or I can bug out south and be within a 1/4 mile from the old homeplace in La, in one day or 2 1/2 nights travel if I don't want to be seen.
I have supplies laid by all along the way if I need to cut n run by boat or land through the woods.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't bug out Joe, you're smarter than that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. JOE said: Then again I could hold em off with my "$10 yard sale bow and cheap assed WALLY-WORLD arrows."  like GUTTZ PILES would. :lol: 

­are you retarded? The bow pile shoots retails for about $1200. That is just the bow.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Pile takes his bow hunting damn serious

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don't bug out Joe, you're smarter than that.

I keep me options open... I'm not goin anywhere unless I just got too. Trust me I got my escape & evasion shit down pat. I've spent a lot of time learning everything I could from  people that knew their shit about such things. I'm not a expert, and I don't know everything but I ain't no slouch.  :lol:

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

It was 45 degrees this morning and damn it felt good!
Even the pups were frisky as all git out!
Went out at 6:00 to run my lines, and got a boat full! The moon is 3/4 full and the fish are feeding hard.
The squrills are feeding well into evening as well. They are storing up for winter. The woods are alive with activity as all prepairs for the season. Hell I've been just as busy me self! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. JOE said: Pile takes his bow hunting damn serious

Must hunters do. I used to do 3d so I can appreciate his take on things. Archers do tend to be elitist pricks though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

. said:
Must hunters do. I used to do 3d so I can appreciate his take on things. Archers do tend to be elitist pricks though.

I enjoy bow hunting really just got into it last year. I hunted but did not get a deer. But I did enjoy the hunting and the difference than gun hunting. I have practiced with my bow damn near every day in the past year I can say I am a damb good shot with it. I will be trying my luck again this year for deer. I just don't get all obsessive about things like some folks do. Not saying its wrong, if it's your thing good for you. To me it's just a chance to hunt early.

Posted by .
Unregistered

People amaze me at how hard they try to fight things.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did i win?
\
:bidenhands:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjJtQ7yXgAAZJTU?format=jpg&name=small          :lol:

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

I think it's cruel how Bidens Family it "Pimping him out" like they are to fleece the stupid out of their money... But Dems have no problem exploiting anyone or anything. That's just what they do...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I went down to the cafe this morning, of course the debate was the subject of the day... Trump carries east Texas without a doubt and everyone dislikes Biden/Obama that's a given. A DEMONIC-RAT who admits it, Is a rare bird around here...
And that's a good thing.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

I picked up 2 good shotguns today down at the Pawnshop. I got 2 NEF single shots both 12gage for  $60 each. They will make good cache guns. They were both sawed off with 18' 1/2 barrels. They are open bore, but still have a serviceable pattern. I will order barrel adapter tubes for both to go along with them. That will make them even more useful.  They can break down  and be fitted into a 8 inch PVC pipe that can be sealed and buried till needed with the tubes & ammo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You tight fisted teet fuckers got 33 days left before Voting Day!
You got a lil bit gathered up yet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

They want a civil war to cover their tracks, from all the trillions they have stolen form us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stock up on everything a week or more before election day. Then, let the lead fly if needed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The River is good life!

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

. said: The River is good life!

For me it has been, I can't complain. The past 7 years have been overall damn good down here. Its come a long way from a tarp cover on the sandbar to what all I have now. The Creator has really blessed me here in this place, and I am thankful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They want a civil war to cover their tracks, from all the trillions they have stolen form us.

Only a few things can be used to "reset the Fractional Reserve Banking System" and cover up the corrupt actions of the Banksters...
1. Default 
2. War
3. Plague
In all 3, it's the 99% that suffer the effects the most.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.