Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

About the only folks that will adapt the fastest to whatever nastiness that might come are the poorer people. SHIT ABOUT THE ONLY WAY THEY GOT TO GO, IS UP OR DEAD. :lol: 
When ya got nuthin, ya got nuthin to lose...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes, you can lose your soul.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Just imagine the shit hitting the fan in Nov, north of the Mason/Dickson Line.  It's gonna be a cold wind a blowing up there! Maybe it will put a bit of a damper on the "street activity". I for one hope so...
Time will tell no doubt.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

. said: Yes, you can lose your soul.

I got a feeling most of these folks out causing all this trouble already sold theirs... :lol:

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

All these women & soy-bois freaking out over RBG passing on and acting like fools.  They couldn't care less about her, it's the FEAR of losing Gov, subsidized ABORTION that is the real loss to them.
GOD forbid a chick have to take real responsibility for her actions!!! Or have to foot the bill for it...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Destruction of Religion. The emphasis of believing in God was removed. 
Destruction of Family. Divorce became o.k. Everybody was doing it. It became fashionable.
Destruction of Sexual Morals. Started with Hollywood and those rich enough to avoid scrutiny. Gayness, Faggots, perversions of any kind. Openly advertised sex clubs. 
Destruction of Babies. 'Woman's right to choose' was implanted in the minds of young people it's o.k. to kill a child. 
Destruction of Liberties and Freedoms - the government knows best for it's subjects. 
Destruction of the American Work Ethic - Outsourcing, Off Shoring, gimme dats and 'reparations' replacing steadfastness, improvise, adapt, overcome.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

These things are the works of wicked people who worship materialism & mammon in the world...
Their wages of their sins is the true death.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Well I made a good payday this morning. Just got through with the boys from the fish market. The fishing been good last week. This lil fall coolness has got em a lil frisky.  
This last weekend they did a lil swimming, but that water temp has dropped a tad. So they swam but their was more bonfire sitting and partying than anything!
That is usually how it goes, when the water gets colder. It's all good, let them have their fun.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

It's been a cool rainy day down here at the camp. But the fire is warm the coffee is hot and the pups are snoozing the cats are chillin and I'm just sitting here looking at the river flow by.
I can't bitch about a damn thing. That's a good place to be.
I got all my fall n winter goods laid up n safely put away, and the garden is still putting out. All the fall forage is coming along with hunting season. 
If I have too I can lay up till damn near next spring.
ANTS & GRASSHOPPERS BE DAMNED! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What you hunt around there?

Black tail deer?

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Whitetail, hogs, turkeys, quail, doves, rabbits, squirrels, & Darril's... we have some lil brown bears an a few black bears, but they are not really hunted down here.
I have seen the brown bears, but they cut n run when they see you. Seen a black bears tracks there on the shoreline about 6 miles north of camp about a year ago. 
The oddest thing I seen was a couple of Emu's while down river. They were just foraging along through the woods. And I come up on three llamas eating under some persimmon trees. They just looked at me and went back to grazing.  People's stock gets out an runs off into the woods some times. Eventually it gets caught. Sometimes it just runs wild and makes it down to the river bottems.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You didn't shoot one of those Emu or a Llama Joe? That would be a lot of meat. And a good rug for your shack.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Watch out for snakes down there Joe, they get real active in the fall!

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

I tried Emu, did not care for the taste of it. As for the Llama's that would be like eating a horse to me. I would not take one short of starvation . 
The snakes are not much of a problem down here. The pups and especially the cats keep em at bay around the camp.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did you ever think to try to catch those lamas Joe? No doubt you could sell them for good money.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

You could catch one they let me walk right up to them. I'd have to get em to swim across the river to get em back to camp though. Plus I'd have to build a corral to hold them in .  I've seen cows goats horses mules & donkeys out in those woods before across the river. You never know what you might run up on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What you gonna do when you run into Darril as you called it? You going to invite him back to camp?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

. said: What you gonna do when you run into Darril as you called it? You going to invite him back to camp?

I can tell you this about that.
I do not know what that thing is, man or beast or both maybe. I have not ever actually seen one outright or clearly in the open. While I've seen some damn odd things that I could not explain and heard the whoops & whistles and wood knocks attributed to "Darril". In a whole lifetime out in the woods & fields I have not had a one on one encounter.. I've seen the tracks of some dude with big assed feet down by the river back years ago. But that's about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So you think that it does exist then?
What do you think it is?
A animal a type of human?

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

There have been sightings of something looking like a Darril before this land was a nation by the Natives and then the Colonizers on up to today.
So somebody is seeing these things. That many folks can't be in on a multi century hoax.
What is it?  It is something GOD made simple as that.
What for? I have no idea.
If I ever did see one I'd probably just look on it in wonder. I would not harm it except in self defence.
I figure the Lord put it here for his own reasons, and I'll ask when I see him one day...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey Joe, my friend down in Georgia read the redacted police report on the Dogman attack,

Couldn't read it other than a few words here or there, the military also made a report as they were the ones who tracked and killed it. but he cannot get

anything through FOIA

Posted by .
Unregistered

People usd to care... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FaaRRTOAxw

Posted by .
Unregistered

Poor Darril, folks too busy looking at their phones to notice him anymore... it's sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hey Joe, my friend down in Georgia read the redacted police report on the Dogman attack,

Couldn't read it other than a few words here or there, the military also made a report as they were the ones who tracked and killed it. but he cannot get

anything through FOIA

The Gov, ain't gonna tell anyone anything about a damn thing unless they absolutely have too. They don't want to panic folks or have to answer serious questions.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

The general public does not want to know these things are out there in the woods. They think that they are the top of the food chain... The thought of a "monster in the dark" scares the shit out of "civilised society" on a subconscious level...

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.