Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Those of you that have read my thread from way back remember Mrs Zuber and her damn near acre of bamboo that Ben and I removed from her back yard back then. Well the good news is that almost a year later since I did it and used my formula to stop regrowth from the root system, it has been 99.9% a success! I am very happy to report their were only 3 sprouting's of the bamboo from that initial spraying. Those were treated and no more sprouting's happened, and the sod we laid down on top is thriving.
This is damn great news!
Before the only way to stop bamboo was to cut it down and remove the root system in its entirety to stop regrowth.
With this method all you have to do is cut it down and treat the area, and it does not 100% regrow.
This will save a lot of time & money for home owners & landscapers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bamboo is good stuff you can make all kinds of stuff out of bamboo.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

. said: Bamboo is good stuff you can make all kinds of stuff out of bamboo.

:lol: I still got plenty to work with over at Bens place.
I've been building stuff with it ever since I cut all of it down. Made a good profit out of it too!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Joe said:
:lol: I still got plenty to work with over at Bens place.
I've been building stuff with it ever since I cut all of it down. Made a good profit out of it too!

­

Do you grow premium weed too?

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

I will neither confirm nor deny that accusation...
But being a wild growing weed, if a seed should fall to the earth... well who am I to stamp it out?

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I didn't know you was black Joe?

So, old black Joe?

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

No not black.
I'm a red nigga, a blanket assed savage...
Still got kin up in Dakota  at Pinetree Rez.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. JOE said: No not black.
I'm a red nigga, a blanket assed savage...
Still got kin up in Dakota  at Pinetree Rez.

So you're really "Injun Joe" not a Homeless Joe?
You sure you ain't a :tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: How many coons you know live close to the water & out in the woods?
Shit man you gotta go to Apefrica for that shit!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
So you're really "Injun Joe" not a Homeless Joe?
You sure you ain't a :tyrone:

How's Huck n Tom Joe?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ok Joe, i think i found it, going to read up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Ridge_Indian_Reservation

I live by a major First Nations reservation here.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

Ha! Tom Sawyer joined the secret service. He later became a member of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen  & Huck became a damned Lawyer.... He now does late night infomercials for mesothelioma Class Action Suits. 
I knew I shoulda snuffed that lil tattle telling shit-ass!

Posted by .
Unregistered

whoa,

I did not know the US army had four Hotchkiss guns at Wounded Knee.

What a slaughter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Ridge_Indian_Reservation#Wounded_Knee_Massacre

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

When it comes to PineTree Rez be prepared to read a sad fcuking tome of a broken spirited people living in 3rd-4th world poverty. 80+ % unemployment & poverty, 60+ % substance addictions and a suicide rate that is horrid. It is fucking heartbreaking. 
Crack Meth Heroin & Alcohol abuse is beyond the pale there. And they all have the "CRABS IN A BUCKET" syndrome... You can't hardly help them.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

A lot of Churches go there in the spring and summer to try to help. And they will take it , and many are grateful. But twice as many shun it. Then there are those that will take it then cuss them for "trying to make them forget their culture n heritage". Like I told one cousin "what fucking heritage? DRUNKENESS & HORSE FUCKING? BEING A FUCKING PITY PARTY LOSER? 
If the ancestors could see you and reach out from the other side they would slap your goddamned sorry assed face. 
He did the right thing an went and blew his damn brains against the wall of his tin shack.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The ugly truth is I am mad at my relatives up there for being so two-faced and hypocritical.   You wanna be a proud people and preserve your own faith tradition & heritage and ways yet you got ya begging assed hand out to UncleSugar for everything you need or want...
Sorry I just can't go along with that subservience or dependency on the gubberment. 
The thought of it boils my blood.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have never took a thing from the damn Gubberment, and damn well refuse too. You take that "free lunch" and you'll pay for it with your own soul...
I'd rather live like a wolf in the woods than like a dog on a REZ with a Gov issued collar round its neck.
FCUK THAT!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have never took a thing from the damn Gubberment, and damn well refuse too. You take that "free lunch" and you'll pay for it with your own soul...
I'd rather live like a wolf in the woods than like a dog on a REZ with a Gov issued collar round its neck.
FCUK THAT!!!

­

:mittens:

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

:mittens: 
Yeah purdy much they all wearing em up there.

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

On a brighter note I got about 2 bushels of wild walnuts gathered up still in the husks. I will let them soak in some 5 gal buckets full of rain water for about a week or so before husking em out. Then I will throw  the husks back in the water and boil it for bout an hour to extract the neurotoxins. Let it cool and strain it out & put it in a 5gal water can for use later.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Neurotoxins?

Posted by . JOE
Unregistered

. said: Neurotoxins?

The green hulls of walnuts and pecans have a neurotoxin in them that you can extract by soaking them in rain water then boiling them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WTF do you use it for?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you pour it in a circle out in the middle of a pond  it will STUN the fish that swim through it. They come to the top of the water & you dip net em up.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.