I’m not interested in your cock’s weight or it’s girth
The artist pulled off a tight Popov’s cap
I’m also not here just to watch people nap
I’m a rider, paymaster, and a daddy to boot
So listen right proper you dumb hobo coot
They call me the rimmer, and this you shan’t pass
I ain’t leaving this camp without my tongue in your ass
So five dollars now or five dollars when
Shut your damn trap, Joe said, I’ll do it for ten.

This made me LOL!

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Were you able to get rid of all that bamboo? If so, what did you do with it?

Been wondering that ever since 196 went down.

I still got all of it, its stacked out at Bens pasture, and the goats have been goin to town on it...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Those kids are havin a good time down at the park, you can hear the music and laughter echoing along the river... 
It makes me smile, Hell we did the same thing back when I was a teenager. A couple of the boys come down the trail earlier to the camp, to let me know they were going 
to be havin a party an all. They know I don't care, they was just being good boys. They are just young bucks blowin off steam & being stupid just like we all did at that age.
I just smh & laugh at that shit now...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Well I got an early start this morning, went down to the boat ramp & park and got barrels emptied & the trash all picked up and gathered for Raymond the trash guy, to come get. 
I found a ring, a lil 10K gold one, I'll just put in the bag with the others I have, found over the years down here. I've been down here nearly 7 years come this Nov. 
Every piece of gold or silver I've found I've kept. I don't know exactly how much its worth & don't really care. I just toss the gold in a bag & the silver in one, but If I had to guess, 
I'd say its close to a pound of both in those bags. I might use it one day if I get down an need it I guess, if not then my nephew will get it. 
I'm not too damn worried about it, I have more than enough for me as it is. 

That's the benefit of being a man of simple needs, I don't miser money, I just don't want for anything. If I want it, I just buy it, I get tired of it I sell it or give it away to someone
who needs it more. I try to not be a needy/greedy person. I try to be frugal, and not wasteful. I know "how much is enough for me personally". 
So I enjoy giving to others who least expect it, but need it the most, and playing things forward as anonymously as I can manage to do it. 
My GOD knows what I did, and the "I AM" is the only one that needs too know as far as I am concerned...
The "I AM THAT, I AM" provides me the opportunities to do well, for myself, my needs, and enough to share with others who need, and I am thankful for it.
jOE.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Off to town to make a few dollars giving blow jobs to the locals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: This guy was like a thorn in the side of everyone over on 196. He's a total Troll & Crazy person talking to himself. Nothing he says makes any sense.

­where the fuck do these idiots come from? State mental hospital computer lab time?

­Nah, he's just some lonely homeless guy who happened to get a computer and some solar cells to power it along with his Internet from his phone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Nah, he's just some lonely homeless guy who happened to get a computer and some solar cells to power it along with his Internet from his phone.

­sure. Because this is where a hobo would come.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

:lol: Looks like my fan DOTS from 196, are glad I made the crossover! :lol:
FLAME ON KIDDOS! 
ENJOY YOUR SUN, AFTERNOON TOMMOROWS MONDAY AND YOUR STATION IN THE WAGE-SLAVE GALLY OF THE CORPERATE SHIP AWAITS YOUR HAND AT THE OARS...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Neil Young was down by the river......once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uearTn_Nj50

Posted by .
Unregistered

sure. Because this is where a hobo would come.

I'M NOT A HOBO, YEAH I HOPPED A TRAIN OR TWO IN ME DAY, BUT I NEVER MADE HOBO STATUS. THOSE GUYS ARE CRAZY AF!
I WAS ALWAYS MORE OF A RAMBELER, NOMAD & DRIFTER TYPE. I WALKED MANY A MILE ACROSS THIS COUNTRY, RODE MANY A GREYHOUND AS WELL.
CAME INTO THIS LIL TOWN ON A COLD NOV, NIGHT ABOUT 6 1/2 YEARS AGO, AND FOUND IT NICE AND THE PEOPLE ARE GOOD N DECENT FOLKS, SO I STAYED...

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

THANKS FOR THE GOOD TUNE DOT!  NOT REALLY A NEIL YOUNG FAN, I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE BELIEVE IT OR NOT! 
BUT IT'S GOT A GROOVY LIL FUNKY BEAT TO IT!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: Off to town to make a few dollars giving blow jobs to the locals.

THIS IS MY FAG COUSIN HOMO-JOE... :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Good morning you pack of feverish festive fist-fuckers! 
If you're reading this, you cheated death somewhere in the night in your drunken slumber, and made it to your cubicle in the wage-slave gally, to man the corporate oars. 
Just 5 days of this soul gaging shit you gotta take till Friday @5:00pm. I feel for you buddy, it's gotta really suck ass to be chained to debt like that.
But hey, you look like a Million Bucks! You are the envy of the Office, an everyone loves you to your face, as they all try to stab you in the back...
Too bad you're in close or better of a millions worth of debt by the time the Pharisees & Moneychangers toss in all that "compounded interest" on you.
Being a success in THE WORLD has it's PRICE ya know, but dammit you look good!
Have a great day!
Joe.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Out working with Ben today, helping him cut some trees and load up the trailer to split out more firewood for this year. It's hot, but mostly cloudy so the heat aint too bad.
We took a lil lunch break, and to cool off a bit.  That Ben, he can go up the side of a tree like a damn monkey and limb it all the way down. There wont be nuthin but the trunk
when hes done, and that's comin down too! He is damn good at what he does. I'm a ground man myself, not much of a climber. But I can cut up everything he drops no problem.
We got a couple guys loading as we go, so its movin pretty fast today. We will get these two trees down, out, & cleaned up before the day is out.
His boys are all back in school, so the splitting will have to wait till this evening. We will have a good load of it waitin on em for sure. 
I got a feelin that He's gonna sell out of wood this year, and hes already got more than ever cut n stacked ready to go.

I was laughing at those goats earlier as we were unloading the trailer, they are all over that damn Bamboo still. They just go up the side of it and up top,
still eating every leaf & stem they can get! I told Ben I'm going to have to come and pull the stripped ones out and pile em up so they can get to the rest. 
He said it has cut his feed bill by a good 3/4 as it is. They love the stuff! They are eating it from the tops down till it gets about as big as a nickel, and then
all the side stems they can reach. Bens wife said their milk production was up, from all the roughage. Shes happy about that! Ben said if all we do is feed it
to them, and mulch the shit we will still come out good!
JOE

Posted by .
Unregistered

You have almost a half a city block of Bamboo cut according to you Joe. 
WTF are you going to do with that shit?
Mulch it up? 
With fucking what?
You got a goddamned mess is what you got dude.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH IT? HELL, I BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT, EVER SINCE WE CUT IT ALL DOWN! :lol:
Some of it is 4-6 inches across, I guess I could built a Big assed boat/barge with it. No doubt it would float!
If you got some IDEAS, feel free to post em! 
Right now though its not goin anywhere Ben dont care, and I'm not worried. 
I'm sure I will do something with it as soon as the weather cools down though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Joe said: WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH IT? HELL, I BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT, EVER SINCE WE CUT IT ALL DOWN! :lol:
Some of it is 4-6 inches across, I guess I could built a Big assed boat/barge with it. No doubt it would float!
If you got some IDEAS, feel free to post em! 
Right now though its not goin anywhere Ben dont care, and I'm not worried. 
I'm sure I will do something with it as soon as the weather cools down though.

Feed it to Panda bears you fucking retard!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­sure. Because this is where a hobo would come.

­A hobo who has "seen the Jew" as Joe has. He's posted some anti-Jew posts here. I guess that's how he found this board.

Posted by .joe
Unregistered

Aint no Pandas in Texas you goob! And if they was, they would be eatin Tex-Mex by now like everyone else! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: It's been a lazy Sat down here by the river, their were a few folks fishing down at the boat ramp, and a couple boats went by this morning. Folks out getting a lil fishing in. 
The usual swimmers and partiers were down by the cottonwood swinging out into the water. No doubt they will be havin a bonfire & party later tonight... 
Shit its a small town what else ya got to do?
I don't mind it, I will go police up the area tomorrow, gather the trash for the guy to come Monday, and add to my stash of aluminum cans they have left me. :lol: 
I have 27 contractor bags of crushed cans & aluminum foil & throw away pans etc. now.  When I get to 30 I'm sellin! Of course I said I was sellin at 10-15-20-25-now 30, fcuk it! 
It's like money in the bank.  
About once a month I get my big magnet out and go fish around the boat ramp and all along the shallows there at the sandbar, I'm always gonna find stuff that got dropped, or fell off folks while swimming. I find pocketknives, cellphones, tools, watches, If it has just a spot of metal in it, that thing will suck it up out the sand. 
Youngsters would lose their ass if it wasn't tacked to their backs! :lol: When they lose something, they really don't go to looking for it even, they just go get another one.
Where I would go to no end to find something I lost, they just don't, maybe one good once over an look & they are done with it. It is a Total throw away/consumerist mindset they all 
seem to have. Everything except for their cellphones, now they will put out tryin to find that more than anything!

­Joe, do you every see any of the young ladies skinny dipping down at the swimming hole?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh rest assured Gont's, "I HAVE SEEN THE JEW" 
While I do not hate them or even wish them harm, I do SHUN THEM & DO NO BUSINESS WITH THEM if at all possible. The same goes for the MUSLIM.
I do not willingly give them the benefit of my dollars..

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Joe, do you every see any of the young ladies skinny dipping down at the swimming hole? 

Young College aged girls in swimwear + Alcohol with questionable moral fiber... = Yeah, I've seen lil gal or two. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Build you a new shack Joe!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.