Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Sage Advice Boss.  Funny how looking back it's been that way for a looong time. Starting out I cared not what the MSM did or said. None of us did, we lived our lives. Then like most folks we fall into the trappings of careers, mortgages, this thing and that thing which never make us whole or happy. We get trapped. Shut out the MSM and cable TV and all the 'programming' nonsense and things turn a lot brighter that's for sure.  Cell phones and the 'news alerts' every .com .org .net puts out are another thing to distance oneself from. 

Dang it "Marketing Dot" is that you? If so, glad to see you made it! If not, nice to meet you friend! 
I try to avoid the "bad news" there's no shortage of it for sure. You watch that trash too much and it will get a foothold in ya noggin...

Posted by .
Unregistered

DON'T GO TO THE WATERS EDGE!
\
:emma:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

WHAT HAPPENS DOWN AT THE RIVER, STAYS DOWN AT THE RIVER...:pirates:

Posted by .
Unregistered

he don't care which way the wind blows ...'cuz he's homeless joe the big homo

Posted by .
Unregistered

ARE YOU READY KID'S?
Ohhhh who lives by the river that flows to the sea?
HOMELESS JOE DOES!
Alllllll salty & scroungy and crazy is he!
HOMELESS JOE IS!
If river rat nonsense is something you wish.
HOMELESS JOE DOES!
Then drop on the ground an flop like a catfish!

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Now that shit is creative & funny! Good job Song Dot! 
I had to LMAO at that one.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

WOW!
Just reading the front page of this board shows me a few things. 
1. People are deep down crazy as fuck-all in a Top Hat when they think they are anonymous... 
2. Some of you are actually pretty smart about what you do know, the rest are dumb assed Liberals, Fags, & Idiots.
3. I am 196% right for living like I do out on the edge of society in general.
4. I will never come back into the fold of "The World" at any cost.
5. It is better to be an outcast in the wilderness, than be among the MOB of "polite society"
6. My dogs & cats have more tact, integrity, dignity, and civility than most people both here and in the civilized world.
7. Some of you trolls are a complete waste of time, money, resources, and good air.
8. I have No doubt, some of your fathers died regretting not shopping by the gas station with a quarter, to get a condom the night you got conceived.
9. All these boards are about the same level of morons except for a rare few exceptions.
10. I aint going anywhere till they ban my red Ni66er ass, so get over it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They need to ban you then.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This guy was like a thorn in the side of everyone over on 196. He's a total Troll & Crazy person talking to himself. Nothing he says makes any sense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How far we have fallen since the Valentines Day Massacre and Hustla Nation

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This guy was like a thorn in the side of everyone over on 196. He's a total Troll & Crazy person talking to himself. Nothing he says makes any sense.

­where the fuck do these idiots come from? State mental hospital computer lab time?

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Good morning F2 Gonts! Looks like I got a lil "mean mouthin" tossed my way last night. :lol"
Now why you fellas wanna hate on me? I tend to stay in my lane, and try to be positive and not troll or be an ass to other posters here. 
I don't spam about my body functions, hygiene, Gay, Pedo, Celebrity fantasy bullshit or other such disgusting topics. 
I keep my thoughts & rants right here on my own lil thread... Can YOU claim the same?

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://youtu.be/uHdccgXrzJg

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It's been a damn good day today! So far, the back yard at Mrs. Zubers house is still clear of any sprouting bamboo. I treated it once after we removed it, and then again about a week later. So far my almost all natural formula seems to be working.  This makes me happy! Now its a waiting game to see if it lasts long enough to kill the root system 100%. The good news is that where we cleared it out, their is grass sprouting throughout the area! This is bigtime double damn good! 
Now its all about time, and if successful it will be worth a lot of money potentially...
All it takes is for "lightning to strike" and succeed in something once, to have something really great happen in your life. Time will tell, but I am optimistic so far.

Posted by .
Unregistered

All you folks up in arms over TWUMP and his actions or inactions are wasting your precious time... 
He don't care what YOU think, nor does the Congress, nor does Wall Street, or anyone up in that class of people.
It's all "smoke & mirrors" and Red herrings for you to get distracted by and hung up on.
Left wing - Right wing both are attached to the same damn corrupt bird, and it is an eagle that is picking you & your rights and freedoms apart piece by piece.
I generally try to not participate in that political shit outside of a forum, because I damn well know its all a bunch a bullshit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I didn't really do a damn lick of "hard work" this week, did a lil fishing at night and sold em, did some craft work & wood working, but that was just fiddle fartin around while listening to the radio & playing with my dogs. I jacked around in the garden, and here around the camp doing needful things, but their was no rush, fuss, or hurry involved. 
There is no way I would trade my life for a "normal civilian life" in town with the noise, a home, 9-5 job & car with utilities, cable tv and all the other headaches that go with it.
The week I spent in town at the hotel was enough for me for a while. I like it better out here...

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: It's been a damn good day today! So far, the back yard at Mrs. Zubers house is still clear of any sprouting bamboo. I treated it once after we removed it, and then again about a week later. So far my almost all natural formula seems to be working.  This makes me happy! Now its a waiting game to see if it lasts long enough to kill the root system 100%. The good news is that where we cleared it out, their is grass sprouting throughout the area! This is bigtime double damn good!  Now its all about time, and if successful it will be worth a lot of money potentially... All it takes is for "lightning to strike" and succeed in something once, to have something really great happen in your life. Time will tell, but I am optimistic so far.

Howdy Boss, Marketing Dot here. Yeah that was me earlier, knew you'd see that.
Regarding your new ag-product line for H.J. Enterprises, Inc., merely wanted to suggest if the colleges in your area have an agriculture outreach program, they might be helpful in your plans. 
Need to be mindful they are not the types to steal your knowledge, you know what to look out for.
Given the concerns with Round Up and similar petro chem products, if you've developed a natural remedy for a tough invasive like bamboo, farm-field weeds should be easy. 
And your cure a lot easier on the environment with less down stream risk in the food chain. Good be a game changer.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

It will change the game for landscapers and farmers and others that want to control the stuff, but only if it works. And that's what I'm in the middle of right now. The proof is in the results, not just initially but long term with that stuff. Effectively stopping the root system is the only way to control it. There are products that will kill it, but they also kill the top soil with it. What I have come up with does not kill the soil from the looks of it. New grass is coming up right next too the stalks we cut, removed and treated the stubs on. I do expect for their to be some recurrence out on the very edges of the root system to be honest. But so far ALL IS GOOD! 
If it stays that way - I got a potentially very profitable thing on my hands.  I have talked to the County Agent here about what I'm doing, he is interested in what my results are with it. He's a good man, and he's been the County Agent here for over 15 years.  Their is a lot of Agribusiness down here in this part of East Texas.

I was damn glad to see you had made it over here when I caught your posting. I hope all is well with you IRL Marketing Dot. Your a good guy.
JOE

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Joe said: I was damn glad to see you had made it over here when I caught your posting. I hope all is well with you IRL Marketing Dot. Your a good guy.
JOE

Right back at 'cha Joe.  :motorcycle:

Your manner of handling the naysayers and those folks with their persistent negative vibes is a true learning experience. For those that have ears, let them hear!

The stories you have and the way you relate them make a great story to tell. 

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Some peoples very being is just so full of negativity, it just seeps out of them like sap from a scored pine tree. 
They really can't help it or control it anymore because they only know that way of being... 
The very Worlds systems are set up to run on the FEAR & STRESS it systematically makes people feel. 
The Dark Principalities & Powers that be, feed off of it. So I let them vent, and comeback at them so they vent even more sometimes. 
What they say does not "stick to me" and "it purges them" a lil bit. Who knows, maybe by raggin at me it saves someone they know IRL from getting the business.
That's how I look at it... Hell, it's almost like a public service. :lol:

Way too many people are stressed out, pissed off, & mad as hell at something but they don't know exactly what it is, or how it happened. 
They get so caught up in living up to others expectations & societies demands, that they forgot how to be "alive" in the moment and to take in the richness of that.
Some are so far removed from actual life that they cannot connect to it anymore. To them life is just one vile task after another, till the bitter end comes calling.
They are the true "Walking Dead" This Dark Worlds Systems have literally milked them dry of any essence of a viable soul, and replaced it with spiritless manufactured material crap. 
They are Spiritually Dead, and they think everything else is too... 
It is how they justify the things that they do to the earth, everything on it, & each other.

It is also why those who are out on "the edge" of this Worlds Systems, but not "100% IN" it are viewed as odd people, outcasts, crazy, wackos, religious fanatics, and a threat or potential problem to be dealt with in most cases... People fear what they do not understand, or what goes against their preconceived notions of what is "normal" to them. That is the way of the World.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is this guy just gonna talk to himself?

Posted by .
Unregistered

YOU'RE WELCOME TO EAVESDROP... PLEASE FEEL FREE, YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. :lol:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

It's been a lazy Sat down here by the river, their were a few folks fishing down at the boat ramp, and a couple boats went by this morning. Folks out getting a lil fishing in. 
The usual swimmers and partiers were down by the cottonwood swinging out into the water. No doubt they will be havin a bonfire & party later tonight... 
Shit its a small town what else ya got to do?
I don't mind it, I will go police up the area tomorrow, gather the trash for the guy to come Monday, and add to my stash of aluminum cans they have left me. :lol: 
I have 27 contractor bags of crushed cans & aluminum foil & throw away pans etc. now.  When I get to 30 I'm sellin! Of course I said I was sellin at 10-15-20-25-now 30, fcuk it! 
It's like money in the bank.  
About once a month I get my big magnet out and go fish around the boat ramp and all along the shallows there at the sandbar, I'm always gonna find stuff that got dropped, or fell off folks while swimming. I find pocketknives, cellphones, tools, watches, If it has just a spot of metal in it, that thing will suck it up out the sand. 
Youngsters would lose their ass if it wasn't tacked to their backs! :lol: When they lose something, they really don't go to looking for it even, they just go get another one.
Where I would go to no end to find something I lost, they just don't, maybe one good once over an look & they are done with it. It is a Total throw away/consumerist mindset they all 
seem to have. Everything except for their cellphones, now they will put out tryin to find that more than anything!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Down by the trainyard
Where tracks fade into night
Steel rails run forever
And beyond a man’s sight
Fires in barrels
Faces in red hue
Homeless Joe tells a story
Over a makeshift home brew
He’s worked factories, odd jobs,
He’s known hate, he’s known love
But one thing stood out from all the above
Twas an artist came trudging into camp one night
A photographer gave everyone a fright
Homeless Joe was sick and freezing to boot
He said hey goes there you creepy old coot
The artist just smiled a warm drunken stare
Said I’ll give you $5 to drop them underware
Homeless Joe then a-started, you sound like a drag
Take your five dollars elsewhere you creepy old fag
That’s not it, said the artist all mirth
I’m not interested in your cock’s weight or it’s girth
The artist pulled off a tight Popov’s cap
I’m also not here just to watch people nap
I’m a rider, paymaster, and a daddy to boot
So listen right proper you dumb hobo coot
They call me the rimmer, and this you shan’t pass
I ain’t leaving this camp without my tongue in your ass
So five dollars now or five dollars when
Shut your damn trap, Joe said, I’ll do it for ten.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: It's been a damn good day today! So far, the back yard at Mrs. Zubers house is still clear of any sprouting bamboo. I treated it once after we removed it, and then again about a week later. So far my almost all natural formula seems to be working.  This makes me happy! Now its a waiting game to see if it lasts long enough to kill the root system 100%. The good news is that where we cleared it out, their is grass sprouting throughout the area! This is bigtime double damn good! 
Now its all about time, and if successful it will be worth a lot of money potentially...
All it takes is for "lightning to strike" and succeed in something once, to have something really great happen in your life. Time will tell, but I am optimistic so far.

­Were you able to get rid of all that bamboo? If so, what did you do with it?

Been wondering that ever since 196 went down.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.