Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

DEM PONYS NEED SHOES TOO! :lol:

I do agree some folks just have a weaker constitution, and are prone to ailments a lot more than others. This is true.
But good n proper nutrition can combat a lot of things as well. A damn Doctor is quick to proscribe you a pill, but damn slow to talk to you about diet, exercise, or nutrition.
WHY?
WELL PEOPLE DO NOT GO TO DOCTORS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.JOE said: DEM PONYS NEED SHOES TOO! :lol:

I do agree some folks just have a weaker constitution, and are prone to ailments a lot more than others. This is true.
But good n proper nutrition can combat a lot of things as well. A damn Doctor is quick to proscribe you a pill, but damn slow to talk to you about diet, exercise, or nutrition.
WHY?
WELL PEOPLE DO NOT GO TO DOCTORS!

­Women go more often than men do.  Men will try to tough out pain until it gets really bad.
Sometimes, that is too late.

Posted by .CrazyAlice
Unregistered

. said:
­Women go more often than men do.  Men will try to tough out pain until it gets really bad.
Sometimes, that is too late.  They also won't ask for directions.

­Fixed for myself.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Only the foolish refuse to ask for directions, of course with GPS now you seldom have too.
As for going to the Doctor, sometimes a man just don't wanna know...
It's how colon cancer kills so many men. Too damn proud and afraid of  being "em-bare-assed" an all that shit, to go.

Posted by .
Unregistered

My own father did just that, took the pain refused to go to the Doctor. Finally when he went of his own accord, he was past the point of no return.
Still, he never said a word to his other kids or his wife about what was really wrong. He didn't want to be a burden or have us fawning over him he
said in a letter he had written and had with him when my sister found him later that day. 
He had just come home suffered in silence, and died on his front porch a month later...
Pride killed him as sure as the cancer did.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The AMA & Big Pharma in this country are a damn death cult IMHO. 
Frankly I try to avoid both like the damn plague & pox they are. 
Unless its something I cant tend myself, I avoid the baby eating bastards.
A waiting room is worse than a septic tank when it comes to germs, viruses, & pathogens.
They never disinfect those things, clean em yeah, but they don't disinfect them everyday.
I am not sitting where 20 minutes before some fcuker with the flu, the shits, or whatever sat breathing N snottin on everything they touch.
FUCK THAT!
How damn stupid do you have to be?

Posted by .CrazyAlice
Unregistered

.JOE said: Only the foolish refuse to ask for directions, of course with GPS now you seldom have too.
As for going to the Doctor, sometimes a man just don't wanna know...
It's how colon cancer kills so many men. Too damn proud and afraid of  being "em-bare-assed" an all that shit, to go.

­I would be careful with the GPS.  I just look up the directions on google maps and write down the instructions and more than once they have shown me roads that do not exist.  I love having a compass in my crv so at least I know if I am off course.

Going to the doctor is often embarrassing.  I was glad to find a female one.

Posted by .CrazyAlice
Unregistered

.JOE said: The AMA & Big Pharma in this country are a damn death cult IMHO. 

­Don't leave out Big Insurance which is dictating what doctors and hospitals can and cannot do or prescribe and still get paid.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

.CrazyAlice said:
­Don't leave out Big Insurance which is dictating what doctors and hospitals can and cannot do or prescribe and still get paid.

Oh those bastards have a special place in hell waiting... Talk about a business where they get to take your money AND get to change the rules of the deal without telling you, until you try to use the product!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey administrators, How come you wont let me register here?
Whats up with that?
Is the joint closed off to new folks or what?
Honestly, what gives?
JOE.

Posted by .CrazyAlice
Unregistered

. said: Hey administrators, How come you wont let me register here?
Whats up with that?
Is the joint closed off to new folks or what?
Honestly, what gives?
JOE.

­Apparently, no one can register.  dasbut was the owner/mod and he just abandoned it, so we are running on empty.

Posted by .CrazyAlice
Unregistered

.JOE said:
.CrazyAlice said:

Oh those bastards have a special place in hell waiting... Talk about a business where they get to take your money AND get to change the rules of the deal without telling you, until you try to use the product!

­They don't even want the "patient" to know how much money is being passed around in their name.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.CrazyAlice said:
­Apparently, no one can register.  dasbut was the owner/mod and he just abandoned it, so we are running on empty.

WELL THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW.

So basically its kinda dead in the water then? A ghost ship as it were, adrift on cyberspace.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Went over to the 196, looked around... They miss me. :lol:
They have threads askin about me & shit.
The "haters" are funny as hell!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Let me correct that.  Someone turns the security codes off and on all the time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Went over to the 196, looked around... They miss me. :lol:
They have threads askin about me & shit.
The "haters" are funny as hell!

­They "hate" someone different, but then they find it allows them to show their own differences, which they keep hidden.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Let me correct that.  Someone turns the security codes off and on all the time.

Well how do you grow with that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
They "hate" someone different, but then they find it allows them to show their own differences, which they keep hidden.

They are welcome to "hate" all they want, means jack dootelem dog-shit to me! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Let me correct that.  Someone turns the security codes off and on all the time.

Well how do you grow with that?

­Maybe my eyesight gets better or maybe they are just trying to slow me down.

Posted by .Puss.in.Boots
Unregistered

. said:
They are welcome to "hate" all they want, means jack dootelem dog-shit to me! :lol:

­Hey now.
:dogfuck:

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

Sorry, but it really does not mean a thing to me if they come at me with that silliness, that's on them - not me.
When Jesus said "The poor will always be among us" he was not just speaking of the monetarily poor but the spiritually poor as well.
When Jesus said "Let the dead bury the dead" he was speaking of the spiritually dead.
A lot of the living are spiritually poor and dead among us who are not. 
I generally let them tend & bury each other, as I got other more important shit to do...

Posted by .Abaddon
Unregistered

.JOE said: Sorry, but it really does not mean a thing to me if they come at me with that silliness, that's on them - not me.
When Jesus said "The poor will always be among us" he was not just speaking of the monetarily poor but the spiritually poor as well.
When Jesus said "Let the dead bury the dead" he was speaking of the spiritually dead.
A lot of the living are spiritually poor and dead among us who are not. 
I generally let them tend & bury each other, as I got other more important shit to do...

­Some of the dead are actual souls that refuse to move on.
Most of them are scared to death of hell, but some
just don't care anymore.  Too many failed attempts.
Everyone goes through hell at the end...(Jesus did)
Doesn't mean it will be as bad as some expect,
but probably worse for some than others.
As another poster once said "It only hurts when you keep trying to hang on to the things of this life that the
Demons are tearing away.  After that
Angels are helping you to get through.

Smoking is a comms line to them be it ever so vague.
They need encouragement too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MISERY LOVES COMPANY, BUT IT LOVES TO CORRUPT & DESTROY THE HAPPY & CONTENT MORE. 
AND THE MISERABLE WILL WALK THROUGH HELL IN GASOLINE DRAWS, BAREFOOT ON BROKEN GLASS TO TRY TO FIND THEM, AND BRING IT DOWN TO ITS LEVEL OF "TORMENT".
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PERPETUAL SHIT MAGNETS...

Posted by .Satan
Unregistered

. said: MISERY LOVES COMPANY, BUT IT LOVES TO CORRUPT & DESTROY THE HAPPY & CONTENT MORE. 
AND THE MISERABLE WILL WALK THROUGH HELL IN GASOLINE DRAWS, BAREFOOT ON BROKEN GLASS TO TRY TO FIND THEM, AND BRING IT DOWN TO ITS LEVEL OF "TORMENT".
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PERPETUAL SHIT MAGNETS...

­YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR!
I've gone barefoot through the weeds at the side of a busy highway and never even hit a stob.
And I didn't have on any drawers, just a worn gown.
But I still can't see well enough to do away with my glasses.
SO HOW MUCH TORMEANT MUST I ATONE FOR?

Rhetorically, of course.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My own father did just that, took the pain refused to go to the Doctor. Finally when he went of his own accord, he was past the point of no return.
Still, he never said a word to his other kids or his wife about what was really wrong. He didn't want to be a burden or have us fawning over him he
said in a letter he had written and had with him when my sister found him later that day. 
He had just come home suffered in silence, and died on his front porch a month later...
Pride killed him as sure as the cancer did.

­he died the way real men used to die. Like honorable soldiers on the battlefield. Sounds like a fuckin marine to me. You should be proud that he went down with the ship like a captain. I’ve had it with all these expensive medical procedures that give people a few more miserable years of existence, and it’s not living, it is just keeping you on life support while the medical industrial complex sucks every last nickel from your family. Fuck. That.
I hope your old man went out with an unfiltered camel burning away, a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue , and a teen Thai hooker sucking him dry.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.