Topic: Life is good down by the river
Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Well boys, it's hot as hell in East Texas, but life is good down by the river. After a long week of the easy life in town, I came back down to the camp before city life made me soft. Been out here nearly two weeks, haven't went into town much. Ben brought me some Ice & a few things, I sent him back with a mess of catfish and a garden load of fresh vegetables cantaloupes & melons. It's hot but for August, its more like late July weather honestly. The river is still pleasantly cool, and the fish are active for this time of year. Been fishing mostly, catchin good in the evenings an overnight. I called the truck down this morning and loaded him up with catfish, about $450 worth. I can't complain, I'm getting along Ok I reckon.
Joe

Posted by .
Unregistered

THAT YOUNGER WOMAN YOU WAS BRAGGIN ABOUT KICKED YA OLD ASS TO THE CURB DID SHE? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You need to take this show to edf joe. Its a bigger audience and fewer rules.

Posted by .
Unregistered

not this shit again

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: not this shit again

­yes you are gonna bite that pillow and like it!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Come here joe all the f196ers are here. Even your boy Pile.

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/forums/

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Made an extra couple bucks on account of my missing teeth giving blow jobs by the dock. The fellas pay more because i cant bite em.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

HATERS ALREADY! Here we go!

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

. said: You need to take this show to edf joe. Its a bigger audience and fewer rules.

I like it here, think I'll stay awhile.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Looked at EDF- No Thanks. That's a last resort at best.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Good morning Gonts! Another beautiful day in East Texas it is... I've been up since about 5:00am working on some crafts tryin to get me stock up for the coming Holliday season.
The 4th qtr of the year is always my favorite time of year, "HalloThanksChristmaNewYears" is the most wonderful time of the whole year to me. Just 42 more days round about, and it will be here. Oh how I do love the Fall, Winter, & Springtime, seems like all the best things happen during those 3 seasons. Summer is OK mind you, but it seems to be a lull time to me. 
Hunting & Trapping Season is coming! And I got plenty to do before it gets here!

I know all you Gonts are up on the latest tragedy & news with the constant DOOM & GLOOM and whatever the MSM is trying to sell you FEAR, WANT, WOE, & MISERY on. 
These evil bastards want everyone scared shitless like spooked rabbits thinking the WOLF is at the door & right behind them just waiting to STRIKE. 
For goodness sakes man, turn that shit off! It is only designed to raise your stress levels, and cause you to worry about silly bullshit all the way to an early grave.
IT IS NOT ALL BAD TIMES & PISS BOILED KETTLE CORN... THERE ARE GOOD, GREAT & WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPENING TOO! 
The MSM tries not to tell you about that stuff though, God forbid you see some GOOD NEWS!

There are people across this Nation that are doing great & wonderful things, for themselves, for others, not everyone is just out for themselves. I know it seems that way, but it is not true. Their are still good n decent selfless people in this Nation that want to do real tangible good & positive things...
If you focus on that, your outlook will change for the better.

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Misery Loves Company & will cross the world to find some... Wither it wants some company, or not.
If you want to bring on the hate & vitriol in people on a message board or IRL, dare to tell them how you are happy & content in your life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mentally ill faggot talking to himself again.

Posted by .I would pay you les
Unregistered

.Joe said: Made an extra couple bucks on account of my missing teeth giving blow jobs by the dock. The fellas pay more because i cant bite em.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why do you read it if it bothers you so?
Does it offend you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Joe said: Misery Loves Company & will cross the world to find some... Wither it wants some company, or not.
If you want to bring on the hate & vitriol in people on a message board or IRL, dare to tell them how you are happy & content in your life.

Lovely. Empathy and kindness are healthy. Warmest regards and wish full of happiness for you. Ben

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

Nonconformity to accepted  social norms, incites some people to lash out at those who dare to be or live contrary to it...

I faced the same thing but much worse over on 196, it did not phase me there, it wont phase me here.
I do not care if you reply or not. If you are pleasant I will answer you in kind, if your an ass you get what you give or you'll get ignored.
I do not need your approval or validation, you have no power or influence here... You are a guest just like I am and subject to the same rules.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ya know it's a funny thing, over of 196 I started a thread that was just answering a question another member had asked me, at the end it was the biggest thread on that board. 1700+ replies & over 7000 views. It was just me posting random thoughts, or what I was up to that day. I might have had 200 posts of my own & 100+ folks asking me questions about my life an how I lived. 
THE REST were trolls, endless repeater-posts, being rude to me, rude to other posters, and rude to each other... 
I've never LMAO so hard at small minded people, whos goal was to get me angry or run me off. Sometimes I even played along just to see how far they would go down a rabbit hole of personal negativity. It must have been cathartic for them, because they kept on comin back even after I would deliver a good Psychological Bitch Slapping to their noggin sometimes.
I see that one of them has even followed me over here, poor soul he's lost, lonely, and in misery. I can't imagine the living hell his life is and must be. I pray for that guy, he needs it!

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Joe said: Good morning Gonts! Another beautiful day in East Texas it is... I've been up since about 5:00am working on some crafts tryin to get me stock up for the coming Holliday season.
The 4th qtr of the year is always my favorite time of year, "HalloThanksChristmaNewYears" is the most wonderful time of the whole year to me. Just 42 more days round about, and it will be here. Oh how I do love the Fall, Winter, & Springtime, seems like all the best things happen during those 3 seasons. Summer is OK mind you, but it seems to be a lull time to me. 
Hunting & Trapping Season is coming! And I got plenty to do before it gets here!

I know all you Gonts are up on the latest tragedy & news with the constant DOOM & GLOOM and whatever the MSM is trying to sell you FEAR, WANT, WOE, & MISERY on. 
These evil bastards want everyone scared shitless like spooked rabbits thinking the WOLF is at the door & right behind them just waiting to STRIKE. 
For goodness sakes man, turn that shit off! It is only designed to raise your stress levels, and cause you to worry about silly bullshit all the way to an early grave.
IT IS NOT ALL BAD TIMES & PISS BOILED KETTLE CORN... THERE ARE GOOD, GREAT & WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPENING TOO! 
The MSM tries not to tell you about that stuff though, God forbid you see some GOOD NEWS!

There are people across this Nation that are doing great & wonderful things, for themselves, for others, not everyone is just out for themselves. I know it seems that way, but it is not true. Their are still good n decent selfless people in this Nation that want to do real tangible good & positive things...
If you focus on that, your outlook will change for the better.

Sage Advice Boss.  Funny how looking back it's been that way for a looong time. Starting out I cared not what the MSM did or said. None of us did, we lived our lives. Then like most folks we fall into the trappings of careers, mortgages, this thing and that thing which never make us whole or happy. We get trapped. Shut out the MSM and cable TV and all the 'programming' nonsense and things turn a lot brighter that's for sure.  Cell phones and the 'news alerts' every .com .org .net puts out are another thing to distance oneself from. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

PISS BOILED KETTLE CORN
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: not this shit again

­beat me to it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .joe
Unregistered

. said: PISS BOILED KETTLE CORN
:winner:

I think you are the only one who "got it" :lol:

Posted by .Joe
Unregistered

. said:
­beat me to it.

Then don't click on it, and be spared the horror... But you won't, because deep down you are envious.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.