Posted by Winston
Unregistered

Lelandio Ray said: I love cats.

­Feline-assisted masturbation should be illegal. :rant:
\
:kitty:

Posted by .Emily Louise
Unregistered

LeeeeeLaaaaand!? LeeeeeeLaaaaand! Where are you?
\
:oldlady:

Posted by Little Tabby
Unregistered

Get that BulGAYrian cat molester off me!!! :rant:
\
:kitty:

Posted by time is the master
Unregistered

.Emily Louise said: LeeeeeLaaaaand!? LeeeeeeLaaaaand! Where are you?
\
:oldlady:

­Until he arrives to eat your rotting ass for the rest of eternity, enjoy getting raped by a pack of large dogs, filthy bulgarian emigree :lol:

Posted by Randi
Unregistered

Ever jerked off Winston to feed Little Tabby?

Posted by Tashfiend Garlique
Unregistered

Balls still swollen?

Posted by Tom Leykis
Unregistered

Tapeworms?

Posted by Towbar Zealot
Unregistered

When are you joining your mother in hell?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Towbar Zealot said: When are you joining your mother in hell?

­
Once I'm done rimming her decomposing crotch!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I must admit I don't know who this Leland fellow is but I'm joining in because I can't get that "LeeeeeeeLaaaaaaand" sound of out of my head!

Posted by BulGAYrian Gypsy
Unregistered

:a2m:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I must admit I don't know who this Leland fellow is but I'm joining in because I can't get that "LeeeeeeeLaaaaaaand" sound of out of my head!

­
LeeeeeeeeeeeeeLaaaaaaaaaaand!

Posted by mammy
Unregistered

GO BACK TO BULGAYRIA YOU AUTISTIC CAT MOLESTING 54 YEARS OLD VIRGIN!!!
\
:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I must admit I don't know who this Leland fellow is but I'm joining in because I can't get that "LeeeeeeeLaaaaaaand" sound of out of my head!

­
cat molester said:
Teh BulGAYrian said:

Emily Louise (Belleff) Ray, 76, of Urbana passed away at 7:33 P.M. on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at Presence Covenant Medical Center, Urbana.

Emily was born October 15, 1936 in Champaign, Illinois to parents Vladimir and Clema (Moyer) Belleff. They preceded her in death. She attended Urbana schools and was a 1959 graduate of the University of Illinois. Emily was a housewife and also worked at the University of Illinois Library.

On August 22, 1959, Emily married love of her life, Sylvian Ray, at the Chapel of St. John the Divine, Champaign. Emily and Sylvian were always involved with several churches throughout their marriage. He preceded her in death on December 12, 2007. Surviving are their two sons, Leland Ray of Sausalito California and Dr. Tane (Suzette) Ray of Barbados, one sister, Katherine Nicolai of California and one grandchild, Zoe.

Emily was a member of the Spiritual-Awareness Fellowship, U of I Craft Club, Canterbury Club and in high school she was in the Drama Club and the Chemistry Club. She enjoyed art, painting, fairies and animals. She also delighted in little children and visiting with her friends and neighbors.

Emily is now in Hell, eagerly awaiting her autistic son Leland. When he gets there, he will rim her rotting ass over and over again, for all eternity.

https://www.ancestry.fr/search/categories/42/?name=Vladimir+T_Belleff

. said: Vladimir T Belleff
Naissance: Bulgaria
Résidence: ville Champaign Illinois USA
Mort: ville Champaign Illinois USA
 
   Clema Moyer Belleff
1900-année

mccavity's grandfather

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

cat molester said:
Teh BulGAYrian said:

Emily Louise (Belleff) Ray, 76, of Urbana passed away at 7:33 P.M. on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at Presence Covenant Medical Center, Urbana.

Emily was born October 15, 1936 in Champaign, Illinois to parents Vladimir and Clema (Moyer) Belleff. They preceded her in death. She attended Urbana schools and was a 1959 graduate of the University of Illinois. Emily was a housewife and also worked at the University of Illinois Library.

On August 22, 1959, Emily married love of her life, Sylvian Ray, at the Chapel of St. John the Divine, Champaign. Emily and Sylvian were always involved with several churches throughout their marriage. He preceded her in death on December 12, 2007. Surviving are their two sons, Leland Ray of Sausalito California and Dr. Tane (Suzette) Ray of Barbados, one sister, Katherine Nicolai of California and one grandchild, Zoe.

Emily was a member of the Spiritual-Awareness Fellowship, U of I Craft Club, Canterbury Club and in high school she was in the Drama Club and the Chemistry Club. She enjoyed art, painting, fairies and animals. She also delighted in little children and visiting with her friends and neighbors.

Emily is now in Hell, eagerly awaiting her autistic son Leland. When he gets there, he will rim her rotting ass over and over again, for all eternity.

https://www.ancestry.fr/search/categories/42/?name=Vladimir+T_Belleff

­
Emily Louise must have been very proud of her MD son.
What about Leeland? Did he follow his true calling to become a fertilizer salesman?

Posted by Mr Suzette
Unregistered

Surviving are their two sons, Leland Ray of Sausalito California and Dr. Tane (Suzette) Ray of Barbados,

What kind of retarded Bulgarians name their son Suzette?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mr Suzette said: Surviving are their two sons, Leland Ray of Sausalito California and Dr. Tane (Suzette) Ray of Barbados,

What kind of retarded Bulgarians name their son Suzette?

­
That's his (wife's) name. 

:dumbass:

Posted by Mr Suzette
Unregistered

:a2m:­ Donald (Melanoma) Trump

Posted by Tom Leykis
Unregistered

Why do Bulgarians sexually abuse cats?

Posted by Tashfiend Garlique
Unregistered

Why did those scumbags leave Bulgaria in the first place?

Why were they allowed to immigrate to the US?

Posted by Towbar Zealot
Unregistered

. said:
­
Emily Louise must have been very proud of her MD son.
What about Leeland? Did he follow his true calling to become a fertilizer salesman?

­He became a campidiot mod. :sadwave:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.