Topic: Trump is missing a trick. He uses Twitter to bypass the (((media))), but he is NOT using it to its
Posted by .
Unregistered


full potential.

I would have thought that as someone who worked in "reality TV" he would have realised that he should be holding text-in polls to get the public on his side.

EVERYTHING he tries to do, EVERYTHING he calls for, is opposed by Congress, the screeching Left and the (((media)))).

He should encourage his millions of followers to text-in "YES" or "NO" to everything he tries to do.

For example, "We should have a full investigation into Epstein's death, YES or NO?"

When 9 million text YES and 46 retards text NO, then the (((media)))) would have to SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

And so would Nancy Pelosi and that Beavis looking SCUM Chuck Schumer :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It would get botted. Also twitter fucks with polls on the reg


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP has a good idea.

Also Trump should do Periscope live videos like AOC, and now the neo-con with the eyepatch, do. I'm surprised he never did that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: full potential.

I would have thought that as someone who worked in "reality TV" he would have realised that he should be holding text-in polls to get the public on his side.

EVERYTHING he tries to do, EVERYTHING he calls for, is opposed by Congress, the screeching Left and the (((media)))).

He should encourage his millions of followers to text-in "YES" or "NO" to everything he tries to do.

For example, "We should have a full investigation into Epstein's death, YES or NO?"

When 9 million text YES and 46 retards text NO, then the (((media)))) would have to SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

And so would Nancy Pelosi and that Beavis looking SCUM Chuck Schumer :mittens:

The  (((media)))) is so stupid they would just keep reporting their same fake democrat paid for bullshit even though almost nobody believes them anymore.


Posted by .
Unregistered


We're not a direct democracy, we don't vote on things the chief executive should do.  We elect one that's supposed to have good judgment.  Granted, this time it didn't work.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: We're not a direct democracy, we don't vote on things the chief executive should do.  We elect one that's supposed to have good judgment.  Granted, this time we elected someone that drives liberals crazy, which is better than a President that has good judgement.

­

Fixed for accuracy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: OP has a good idea.

Also Trump should do Periscope live videos like AOC, and now the neo-con with the eyepatch, do. I'm surprised he never did that.

­
Who is that?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close