Topic: If you think aliens have visited earth and anally probed humans, you're a hopeless dipshit
Posted by .
Unregistered

Aliens probably exist.  Some probably even have spaceflight.  But NONE have the ability to travel faster than light to visit other stars.  We will never encounter aliens unless we find organisms in our own solar system.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I BOTTFOCK YOU
\
:mexican:

Aliens anally rape people all the time

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thanks for ruining the fantasy, jackass. Now what am I going to jerk off to? :madbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Aliens probably exist.  Some probably even have spaceflight.  But NONE have the ability to travel faster than light to visit other stars.  We will never encounter aliens unless we find organisms in our own solar system.

Computer Memory: 640K Ought to be Enough for Anyone 
~Bill "richer than you" Gates

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: NONE have the ability to travel faster than light to visit other stars.  We will never encounter aliens unless we find organisms in our own solar system.

The secret of spaceflight is not to travel at light-speed.  The secret is to bend space (natural or created wormholes) so that what may be 5 light years away from you is actually just 5 minutes away.

We will surely find primitive living organisms in favorable environments on Mars as well as on a couple of moons of Jupiter and/or Saturn.  Unfortunately, they will be closer to bacteria than to ants.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
He never actually said that

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The secret of spaceflight is not to travel at light-speed.  The secret is to bend space (natural or created wormholes) so that what may be 5 light years away from you is actually just 5 minutes away.

We will surely find primitive living organisms in favorable environments on Mars as well as on a couple of moons of Jupiter and/or Saturn.  Unfortunately, they will be closer to bacteria than to ants.

­
If you know the secret and its that easy, where's your spaceship?

Posted by .
Unregistered

those aliens are future humans time-traveled back to change the future.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
He never actually said that

He claims he never said that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Aliens probably exist. 

­
They cross the US border every day.

I want to believe!

Posted by .
Unregistered

aliens have mastered the art of astral projection and can visit tens of thousands of planets in this galaxy.

nearly all Mormons can astrally project by the age of 14.

not just that but astral travel can extend into future and past you can visit other planets, as they were , in other times.  

this movie scared the shit out of me as a kid.

because even then, I knew.  this was NOT science fiction

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://youtu.be/KBhru5nLpGE

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: nearly all Mormons can astrally project by the age of 14.

FALSE.  That isn't astral projection.  It's dissociation prompted by all the butt-fucking by pervy old Mormon bishops.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: astral travel can extend into future and past you can visit other planets

I am surprised to learn how few people realize that reincarnation can go "back in time" as well as forward.  Thanks to infinite multiverses, you can reincarnate as the man who will marry your great-grandmother, just as easily as you can reincarnate to become your own great-grandchild.

Posted by .
Unregistered

see the little kid laughing in the background of the album cover?

that's me

i possessed Ozzy, i am actually the one singing the song.

or well, that's not exactly how it works, your life force arranges the universe, just as it arranges your body.  you aren't totally conscious of every detail, it manifests in creative, unpredictable ways, as your ife force intermingles with other life forces.  like sex.   sex creates a new body, that is unlike either parent, so when your life forces intermingle and create art, it is not the product of either one's imagination exactly, but an unpredictable result

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Aliens probably exist.  Some probably even have spaceflight.  But NONE have the ability to travel faster than light to visit other stars.  We will never encounter aliens unless we find organisms in our own solar system.

Jewish science.

Tesla proved faster-than-light travel is possible.

The speed of light isn't as fast as scientists say.

The other stars are closer than scientists say.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
If you know the secret and its that easy, where's your spaceship?

Why would I tell you?  At best it would create another John Titor phenomenon; at worst I would be institutionalized.  For all you know, I escaped from a mental institution in what you would call AD 2247, and came back here to hide out safely.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Jewish science.

Tesla proved faster-than-light travel is possible.

The speed of light isn't as fast as scientists say.

The other stars are closer than scientists say.

Jewish scientists understand a lot about darkness, but very little about light.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I am surprised to learn how few people realize that reincarnation can go "back in time" as well as forward.  Thanks to infinite multiverses, you can reincarnate as the man who will marry your great-grandmother, just as easily as you can reincarnate to become your own great-grandchild.

well that is an obvious fact to you and me.

or you can just keep going back through  a time you like, over and over til you get bored with it.

ha ha ha, oh god, I need someplace warm to sleep

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Why would I tell you?  At best it would create another John Titor phenomenon; at worst I would be institutionalized.  For all you know, I escaped from a mental institution in what you would call AD 2247, and came back here to hide out safely.

­
I could believe the mental institution part.

Posted by .
Unregistered

well interestingly, you know, Wallace Thornhilll has given an incredible description of what gravity is.

and the implications, if you truly understand them, are mind blowing.

one of them would be space travel, but also space communication across the galaxy

Gravity IS the electrostatic force.  the military KNOWS it, they have CLASSIFIED information that should be in every textbook, because the technology is just too awesome that was derived from it.  it would simply mean, free electricty, limitless, which would mean, production costs would plummet, everyone would not have to work anymore.

if people don't have to work, who's going to do their work for them?  they have great ambitions and dreams of things to do and they need workers.  

Posted by .
Unregistered

the implications of this video, are incredible.  And absolutely true.

this also explains the movements of alien spacecraft.  how spacecraft can travel 20,000 hour, and make 90 degree turns.

there are no g's, because they are the source of their own gravity

this explains why spacecraft appear in the midst of large electrical storms

and yes, i am the one in the video, the aliens made this video about me , warning me not to tell earthlings too much

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey, space cadet.  Take your meds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i'm telling you this because i am desperate and in deep deep shit.

I dont really wanna die.  especially because Im immortal and it is slightly worse when you die and you are immortal

i can show you , give you anything you want, just help me.  they can't kill all of you , if enough of you help.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.