Topic: My solution for solving the single mom epidemic ripping the country apart.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Since it is established fact that single mothers are the single greatest economic, social and cultural cancer on America, why doesn’t the government incentivize men to marry them instead of enact divorce laws that frighten men from marrying them?

Rules granting men who marry single mothers a five year tax holiday would go far. Maybe giving men a $50,000 grant to be used as a down payment on a home. Single mothers cost the government far more than $50,000 in gimmiedats and incarceration expenses for their kids.

Would this work?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You'd just get paper marriages, like people marrying for green cards.  It wouldn't change anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It does go to show the slippery slope. Once upon a time, marrying a divorced woman was a non starter. Then, that was normalized. Then marrying a divorced women with children became normalized. Then marrying a never married woman with children became normalized. Somewhere along the way officially adopting her bastard children become normalized (I sadly know of two young men making this mistake). I suppose that the next stop down the old slip and slide will be tolerating your wife’s infidelity and cucking you as normal and the price to pay for getting laid once in a while. And if you push back then you get called all those names deti enumerated in his article.

And I agree that a lot of thirsty beta guys put up with this nonsense in the vain hope that they will still get some sex, at least once in a while.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Single mothers are worthless.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like a winner OP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Castrate the simians!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cad plays, dad pays.
Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Who are you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Put birth control in government cheese, grape kool aid and any booze that costs less than $50.

Posted by .
Unregistered

do farmers marry their cattle off?

that's all you are to the jews, cattle.  marriage between hogs on the farm makes them think they are human and have rights

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Rules granting men who marry single mothers a five year tax holiday would go far. Maybe giving men a $50,000 grant to be used as a down payment on a home. Single mothers cost the government far more than $50,000 in gimmiedats and incarceration expenses for their kids.

Would this work?

Women would still cuckold their husbands and file for divorce when something better came along.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.