Topic: American taxpayers paid over $90 billion more under Trump
Posted by kuckistan
Unregistered

Annnnd! Non Americancitizens (KSA, UAE, Uruguay) paid not so much for American assistance. Hah Hah, very smart of you. Globalism is Trump.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/american-taxpayers-paid-nearly-100-billion-more-to-irs-under-trump-tax-law-194900782.html

Posted by Apathetic Ed
Unregistered

Dude, it only matters if you care!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stupid baggers.

I'm in a top tax bracket and I got a tax cut of about $15K.  Thanks dumbasses!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Stupid baggers.

I'm in a top tax bracket and I got a tax cut of about $15K.  Thanks dumbasses!

­
so you make 300k-600k. will you be growing the... bidness wif dat 15k or putting tires and wheels on yo bubble(caprice)?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
so you make 300k-600k. will you be growing the... bidness wif dat 15k or putting tires and wheels on yo bubble(caprice)?

­
Nope.  I'm not creating any jobs, extending anyone's hours, expanding my business, upping my spending.  No one's getting shit from me.

It all goes into the stock market, where I can take advantage of stock buybacks.  Trump is looting the treasury, you can be fucking sure I'm getting my share.

Posted by .
Unregistered

More people working/paying taxes

Winning!

Posted by .
Unregistered

kuckistan said: Annnnd! Non Americancitizens (KSA, UAE, Uruguay) paid not so much for American assistance. Hah Hah, very smart of you. Globalism is Trump.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/american-taxpayers-paid-nearly-100-billion-more-to-irs-under-trump-tax-law-194900782.html

­
Im also making a lot more, 160k or so this year alone

You make more, you pay more.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Total bullshit spin.
The rich paid more in taxes even with the top rate going from 39 to 34% due to the SALT cap.
It was more in blue states because they tax more but also in red states.
NOBODY in lower tax brackets paid more tax this year unless they were very house rich like local taxes on grandma's mantion they could no longer write off but they still paid less on fed taxes.

Democrats suck so vote early and often against them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't forget the $90 billion in tariffs, paid by American companies and the cost passed along to American consumers.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.