Topic: Do butch looking lesbians get offended or happy if you mistake them for men?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Normally a woman would be pissed as hell if a man mistook her for a man but what about masculine lesbians with short hair who purposely choose that look? Do they take it as a compliment?

Posted by .
Unregistered

good question

you can ask real queers at the Craigslist LGBT forum

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lesbians are just fake trannies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZtOz-KKMhI

Posted by .trannie.
Unregistered

More WOMEN see reality or the lack of it than men.
Having a baby and taking care of it opens your eyes.

Too many men are focused on money/power/and young pussy.

We are sick and tired of them.
Guess they'll have a new role in hell.
But I would not be there.
:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That is a damn good question. Not the type of thing you can ask your high school biology teacher.

Posted by .
Unregistered

they should be treated EXACTLY like a man.  they get away with shit no GUY would ever get away with, under the guise of being a 'lady'. 

they swim in the ocean of white chivalry, what do they do to Lesbians in African countries?  well how would we ever know, they cut their clit out at 6 years old  because that is how much they HATE big clit lesbians

Posted by .wag.
Unregistered

. said: they should be treated EXACTLY like a man.  they get away with shit no GUY would ever get away with, under the guise of being a 'lady'. 

they swim in the ocean of white chivalry, what do they do to Lesbians in African countries?  well how would we ever know, they cut their clit out at 6 years old  because that is how much they HATE big clit lesbians

­Just guessing, but they have enough men they don't need to fuck each other.
Also, a clit rubbing against your clothes = horny too much.
Same reason men are circumsized, but too many still think with their dick.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yuo could ask the resident 'it', Quence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I got flashed a set of a cups on a disgusting fat body last time I called a her, sir....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I got flashed a set of a cups on a disgusting fat body last time I called a her, sir....

­

Was she a lesbian?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I got flashed a set of a cups on a disgusting fat body last time I called a her, sir....

Did you fuck her?

Posted by .
Unregistered

?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I've never seen a happy butch dyke. They're perpetually pissed off.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.