Topic: I'm having a hard time coming up with reasons to be optimistic about the future.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Is it just because I'm old now or are things genuinely so bleak? This time the world really is, I fear, going to hell in a hand basket.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bit of both.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Is it just because I'm old now or are things genuinely so bleak? This time the world really is, I fear, going to hell in a hand basket.

­You're going to die no matter what happens here, and if you're old it'll be sooner than you know it.

Since you're going to be leaving soon no matter what, have an interesting life, whatever's left of it, and look forward to what's next.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You're going to die no matter what happens here, and if you're old it'll be sooner than you know it.

Since you're going to be leaving soon no matter what, have an interesting life, whatever's left of it, and look forward to what's next.

I have kids. I can't help but think of the future. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Is it just because I'm old now or are things genuinely so bleak? This time the world really is, I fear, going to hell in a hand basket.

The world is fine, it is us who are heading for oblivion. :cry:

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said:

I think we both know the obvious solution here...

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

The future is a boot stomping on your face forever, Winston.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:

THIS.  No point in getting all down in the dumps about it though

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look forward to next life :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

me personally, i fucked up my life and cut it short by probably 20 years.  sold my house like a dumbass because I couldn't keep up with the rent/taxes/insurance/bills.

i mean I could have if i hadn't had my mind on lockdown by Satan.  

the whole world is a playground for Satan, he ruins us and makes us poor.

anyone who really wanted to piss in satan's eye would give me money, that would be the thing he would absolutely hate the most.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: me personally, i fucked up my life and cut it short by probably 20 years.  sold my house like a dumbass because I couldn't keep up with the rent/taxes/insurance/bills.

anyone who really wanted to piss in satan's eye would give me money, that would be the thing he would absolutely hate the most.

­
Holy fuck you really have it out for Santa.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: me personally, i fucked up my life and cut it short by probably 20 years.  sold my house like a dumbass because I couldn't keep up with the rent/taxes/insurance/bills.

­
Welp, this thread took a left turn in a hurry

Posted by .genie.
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:

­Cheer up, Winston,
Somebody took your words and sang it.

The DEVIL is very busy at this point in time. :wink:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What the deuce are you rambling about, rummy?
\
:stewie:

Posted by .Satan.
Unregistered

­Someone sent me a bottle of LUMIFY and I put a drop in each eye.

I may be going down for the last time after I take my quientpint so on.
:airguitar:

Posted by .Sapporo
Unregistered

.Satan. said:

­Someone sent me a bottle of LUMIFY and I put a drop in each eye.

I may be going down for the last time after I take my quientpint so on.
:airguitar:

P.S.  POUR is a good position to be in.

Posted by .Homeless Joe
Unregistered

I am damn optimistic about the future. Things for me seem to be getting better & better here lately!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­make’m proud take out an oligarch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Those Kim Kardashian sisters make literally billions just waltzing around with their tits and ass hanging out.

You work a 40 hour shift so you can afford a Big Mac

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.