Topic: Jews are good for education, hard work and family. Whyte trash are good for nothing.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Thus the "Great Replacement", manipulating social forces to crash the whyte birth rate, destroy them with drugs, alcohol and tobacco, laugh as they degenerate themselves...  then replace them with a better harder working more stoic work force for employers.

Delete the whyte, replace them with hispanics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

they certainly deserve it for not exterminating jews

Posted by .
Unregistered

i am white trash but

i am self aware of my physiological condition.

I know it is nobody's fault deep inside.  

i just blame the strange fate, the meaningless of it all.  I curse god and jews seem like the most relevant way to get his attention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jews are parasites who are too stupid to create a country they want to live in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i have arterial disease, caused by decades of extremely bizarre wacking off.

i know people say I could help it, but i can't.  

it makes me mentally ill, or more so than I naturally am.

my brother had shizophrenia when I was in high school, they took him away, it was very sad.  but iin realty, my dad was probably more mentally ill than him, it was just masked by a happy childhood, like my mother, they had a good childhood and lost their minds in middle age, so they still got those deep habits, they are iving by habit of youth, whereas all my habits of youth totally lead to pure death and annihilation, i will soon be dead.

i made my final fuck up, big tme, I couldn't pull it together to save my house in a nice neighborhood, i was being bombarded by crazy from every possessed person, plus satan trying to possess me and make me fuck it up, i guess he won.

i honestly know he could kill me any day of past 40 years i guess, but it's the financial torture that gets them off I guess.

that's EXACTLY what money is to these evil spirits, it's a bondage tool.  a tool of tormenting the poor, exercisng power over them in a million little creeative ways

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jews are parasites who are too stupid to create a country they want to live in.

it's not a black and white thing i don't think

not everyone is either or, either a jew or not a jew

there's 15 million jews, they say, but there's what, 30 40 50 million people in US with a jewish relative or two jewish grandparents, etc, etc.

you had to have 3 jewish grandparents to go to a german camp.   that was probably a big mistake tbh.

one jewish grandparent should have been enough.

i wish I had been a nazi i would have murdered myself.  seriously

Posted by .
Unregistered

I lost my virginity at one year of age when Rabbi Mose Levine sucked upon my pee pee. I also got herpes.

Herpes... the gift that keeps on giving
\
:jew:

Posted by .ProudWhite
Unregistered

Whites have always been a global minority, yet we created every society worth living in and invented everything worth having.

You smelly mud people create nothing, all of your countries are corrupt impoverished failures, and you follow whitey around the globe  licking our assholes with your hands out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jews only care about jews anyone else is fucked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.ProudWhite said:
You smelly mud people create nothing, all of your countries are corrupt impoverished failures, and you follow whitey around the globe  licking our assholes with your hands out.

­
Senile much? Everyone here is white, gramps.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Senile much? Everyone here is white, gramps.
            /
:jew:

­
Right.  (((White))).  :rolleyes:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.