Topic: Where is the sheboon lover nisse posting at now?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Anyone know?

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/sadly-kourtney-kardashian-supports-invasion-of-america-by-inferior-races.32928/

Posted by .
Unregistered

He dayd.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: @ him and Quence. I wonder what Quence has posted there that's got so many upvotes tho' :confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/can-we-get-rid-of-all-of-these-new-people.32932/

Posted by Trollstein.
Unregistered

:lol:

No seriously. I hate all of you newfags that joined around this week and the last. Your humor and tastes are shit.

@Nisse, your tastes are fucking boring. You are transphobic piece of garbage who only wants able-bodied black women. Stop making these threads about things nobody cares about.
@Duke of Nimonia, stop trying to act like you had been here for years, you just joined EDF and you already acting like you are one of us. Your posts are pretty long and boring too.
@Yeeticus, gosh, you are such a tryhard for being funny.
@N1c0LA5, you have a good taste for the Dreamcast, but everything else about you is just so plain and average.
@Nihilist, I'm too retarded to read your posts.
@Magalicious, a boring Trump cocksucking faggot.
@TotoDude21903, you strangely remind me of @Sleepy420 for just being boring with a cute icon, but in a less likable way.
@Quence, stop being such a GOTIS. You are a fucking trap, and you know it. Doesn't mean I hate traps, though.
@ginger warrior & @Harkonnen. Okay, I'm actually indifferent about the two. Be something more!
@COCK MOD is the only likable person here out of all of them.

#

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trollstein. said: :lol:

No seriously. I hate all of you newfags that joined around this week and the last. Your humor and tastes are shit.

@Nisse, your tastes are fucking boring. You are transphobic piece of garbage who only wants able-bodied black women. Stop making these threads about things nobody cares about.
@Duke of Nimonia, stop trying to act like you had been here for years, you just joined EDF and you already acting like you are one of us. Your posts are pretty long and boring too.
@N1c0LA5, you have a good taste for the Dreamcast, but everything else about you is just so plain and average.
@TotoDude21903, you strangely remind me of @Sleepy420 for just being boring with a cute icon, but in a less likable way.
@Quence, stop being such a GOTIS. You are a fucking trap, and you know it. Doesn't mean I hate traps, though.
@ginger warrior & @Harkonnen. Okay, I'm actually indifferent about the two. Be something more!

#

:potd: 

:drama:

Posted by .
Unregistered

#

That guy is spot on and they've only been there a few days. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

#

­
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   :lol:

Wish we had the Goodfellas/ Ahaa emote here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Shit emote

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
That emote is message board poison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why are they posting on a gay board?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why are they posting on a gay board?

Because they're all phaggots? Just a wild guess

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
That emote is message board poison.

:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Would it take more than two posts for any of those twats to wear out their welcome?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why are they posting on a gay board?

­
Is it gay there? And what is transphobia? Sanity?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.