Topic: Who Inflicts the Most Gun Violence in America? The US Government and Its Police Forces
Posted by .
Unregistered

Who Inflicts the Most Gun Violence in America? The US Government and Its Police Forces

https://www.rcreader.com/news-releases/who-inflicts-most-gun-violence-america-us-government-and-its-police-forces

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are an anti-police bigot. Ninety-nine percent of "police violence" is executed strictly in accordance with the law. Police are supposed to be law enforcers, not a bunch of faggy "peace officers".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow.

The US is now a police state where everything is illegal and Americans have no rights.

The 1% could confiscate guns and order Americans to go to the concentration camps tomorrow, but the ruling class do not have the manpower and the camps have not built yet.

The elites seem to prefer to slowly kill every possible bit of freedom. Yesterday bump stocks were banned, today silencers will be banned, and pistols will be outlawed tomorrow.

Not only are the ruling powers determined to kill off the 99%, Americans are embracing their slavery with glee.

The media screams the USA must bomb Iran and Americans clap with delight.

The elites say debt doesn't matter and Americans agree.

Trump could decree that every American get their thumbs chopped off with machetes and Americans would jump with joy.

Have Americans ever read a history book?

Americans today could either be a zombie and willing accomplice to US wars, debt, and tyranny and remain silent, attack the government, or look for a way to escape.

What kind of life do you have now when you must lie to your wife about your plans because you're afraid the NSA will hear you on her mobile phone?

Americans need to go hardcore about resisting the police state now.

Increase your privacy and become anonymous.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/10/7-privacy-tools-essential-making-citizenfour

Use gold, cash, and barter.

Avoid taxes.

Research buying a boat, submarine, or an island.

Try to avoid security cameras, license plate readers, and redlight cameras.

Americans really should try to live like the Amish or a primitive tribe in the Amazon or Vietnam.

Once you have a SSN and a name and the government has your fingerprints and DNA, the elites know who to look for when they launch their final solution against the 99%.

Do you think the ruling class will be able kick the debt can down the road for another 2, 5, 10, or 30 years?

https://www.forgottentribes.com/blogs/lifestyle/hmong-fashion-the-people-their-history-and-their-textile-legacy

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

. said: You are an anti-police bigot. Ninety-nine percent of "police violence" is executed strictly in accordance with the law. Police are supposed to be law enforcers, not a bunch of faggy "peace officers".

­
I'm old feudal minded.  I agree that police should nto be faggots, but the term "law enforcement" is 100% bad, it is 1984 Newspeak and should never be repeated again.  Night watchmen, guards, soldiers, police, all protect people and property.  Law enforcement is nothing more than mindless lap dogs who are nanny state compliance officers, and that's exactly the intent of the people who invented the term "law enforcement", because they don't want armed men who protect, they just want mindless enforcers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said:
­
I'm old feudal minded.  I agree that police should nto be faggots, but the term "law enforcement" is 100% bad, it is 1984 Newspeak and should never be repeated again.  Night watchmen, guards, soldiers, police, all protect people and property.  Law enforcement is nothing more than mindless lap dogs who are nanny state compliance officers, and that's exactly the intent of the people who invented the term "law enforcement", because they don't want armed men who protect, they just want mindless enforcers.

I use the blanket term "law enforcement" to cover all sworn officers, regardless of which agency for whom they work. Not all law enforcers are police officers; some are sheriff's deputies, state troopers, marshals, and agents (FBI, etc.) A technicality, I admit, but I like to add precision to the language.

Maybe some of those "lap dogs" were once standup cops, but after being forced to write too many mindless tickets, gave it up and decided taking the shilling was more important than being part of the community. They decided to protect and serve themselves.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wow.

The US is now a police state where everything is illegal and Americans have no rights.

The 1% could confiscate guns and order Americans to go to the concentration camps tomorrow, but the ruling class do not have the manpower and the camps have not built yet.

The elites seem to prefer to slowly kill every possible bit of freedom. Yesterday bump stocks were banned, today silencers will be banned, and pistols will be outlawed tomorrow.

Not only are the ruling powers determined to kill off the 99%, Americans are embracing their slavery with glee.

The media screams the USA must bomb Iran and Americans clap with delight.

The elites say debt doesn't matter and Americans agree.

Trump could decree that every American get their thumbs chopped off with machetes and Americans would jump with joy.

Have Americans ever read a history book?

­
there were 100,000 whistleblowers at Pentagon.  almost none of them affected anything.

because they think the 'police' are gonna cme arrest them for them.  put them in prison.

or there's some fucking court in the country, that's going to prosecute them.

every single court in the country, coniders the bankers money legit and there fore, they are ALL complicit in the scam.  are they too dumb to understand the scam?  no.  there are KNOWINGLY complicit in the scam.

now some cops may be too dumb to understand, but judges??  it's probably more they don't care, than they don't understand.  if the system gives you power/money you certainly aren't wont to question it

Posted by .
Unregistered

skrittles 

:carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 Duckford.nli said:
­

I use the blanket term "law enforcement" to cover all sworn officers, regardless of which agency for whom they work. Not all law enforcers are police officers; some are sheriff's deputies, state troopers, marshals, and agents (FBI, etc.) A technicality, I admit, but I like to add precision to the language.

Maybe some of those "lap dogs" were once standup cops, but after being forced to write too many mindless tickets, gave it up and decided taking the shilling was more important than being part of the community. They decided to protect and serve themselves.

:thumbup:

Fuck the Pigs. Jack-booted, uniformed enforcers of The Elite. I got no moral problem even with killing 'em once they put that uniform on. Not that I have or anything.

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

. said:

­
My greater point is that it is the effect they are trying to push onto police/security that is the issue.  They try to control by words, by terms, how they phrase things, how they try to make connotations.  I'm not so much talking about bad cops, I'm talking about the bad things and bad terms the people who run the cops are trying to push onto them.  Good cops aren't lap dogs, but they are TRYING to make all cops that way.  Big Brother, the totalitarians, are all trying to use everything in this world to control humanity.  They don't want thinking cops who try to solve problems in society and protect things, they just want compliance officers.  A "peace officer" maintains peace and order, what they want is "law enforcement" whose only job in a radical legalistic system is to enforce the law, first and only. 

Remember, in a radical legalistic system, the wrong is not the injustice of a woman being violently raped, but rather that the rapist only committed wrong because he broke the law against rape.  A peace officer may shoot the rapist to maintain the peace and protect the victim, the radical legalism's perfect law enforcement officer would only arrest the rapist for breaking the law.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One reason patriots need to leave the USA now is that if the Civil War is started today then who is the target?

The globalists? Jews? Politicians? The Gestapo? Commies? Nazis? Soldiers? Reporters? Homosexuals? Females? Muslims? Blacks? Illegal immigrants?

Are you going to kill everyone?

The elites are selling wars, debt, and tyranny and Americans are buying.

What can you do?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.