Topic: Trump just gutted the law that saved American bald eagles from extinction
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Debunked and false.  Moron.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-gives-kill-order-for-bald-eagles/

­Snopes? Seriously? :rofl:

Fuck off, Fattie Fatwad.

"The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service proposed a new plan today that would allow energy companies to operate with permits lasting up to 30 years, while also raising the number of bald eagles they can kill or injure per year without incurring hefty penalties to 4,200, which is nearly four times the current limit.

A source within the Obama administration said this is the best plan put forward to actually help conservation efforts, maintaining this new proposal is a “strong protection” for bald and golden eagles."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wind-energy-permits-raise-kill-limit-bald-eagles/story?id=38881089

Posted by .
Unregistered

God, is the libfilth brainless. CWII can't get here soon enough so that you brain-dead liberals are culled.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You libfags are all for the White race going extinct via unlimited turd world immiration. We're told not to care about our own race, but we're supposed to care about some stupid bird?

­
Try getting an education, working hard and taking care of your family.  Then you won't go extinct.

Too hard, I'd rather just rant about jews and mexicans
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Say what you want about politics but I'm sure that bald eagle served at your local high-end eatery would be a huge hit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's way too many species on the planet anyway.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: Say what you want about politics but I'm sure that bald eagle served at your local high-end eatery would be a huge hit.

I doubt they would be very good.  They live off rotten fish and taco bell dumpsters.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.