Topic: BAGGERS: How do you feel about your Orange Messiah endorsing "red flag" gun laws?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Was having your gun rights taken away what you were expecting when you voted for Trump, bagger?
:snicker:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/red-flag-laws-are-the-wrong-solution-to-mass-shootings/

With President Trump’s endorsement, Senate Republicans are moving forward with one law that they hope will help — a so-called “red-flag” law, advancing on the federal level what are known as “extreme risk protection orders.” Ohio’s governor also came out and endorsed such a law for his state after the attack.

Depending upon the state, anyone from a family member, intimate partner, or ex to house- or apartment-mates or a police officer can file a complaint. Under Colorado’s recent law, anyone at all can make a phone call to the police. They don’t even have to be living in the state. There is no hearing. All the judge has before him is the statement of concern.
While Trump emphasized mental health in last week’s speech about the Texas and Ohio shootings, red-flag laws are not specifically about mental illness. Indeed, only one state law even mentions the term. It’s about figuring out who is going to commit a crime (or suicide). This is the realm of science fiction, and is the theme of the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report. At least the Future Crime division in the movie had the help of psychics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

RIIINGG! RRRIIING!
\
:cluephone:

Flyoverville Police Department, how may I help you?
\
:police:

Hello, yes I'd like to report an individual who has been making threatening online posts using the moniker 'StudSupreme'. I believe he may own guns and those weapons are a grave threat to the safety of the community. Also, he is mentally ill, just look at his moniker...
\
:stewart:

I'll send a unit out to his house to impound any dangerous weapons. Thanks for the tip.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't know how the feds can even pretend that they will be enforcing red flag laws.  The feds rarely even enforce the felon in possession and form 4473 violations, what makes any sane person think the feds would actually enforce this if passed?  The won't enforce this.  They won't enforce the proposed FFL-only transfer law.  I think letting them pass this shit might be productive for showing how ineffective AFT/DOJ is at these sorts of prosecutions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't know how the feds can even pretend that they will be enforcing red flag laws.  The feds rarely even enforce the felon in possession and form 4473 violations, what makes any sane person think the feds would actually enforce this if passed?  The won't enforce this.  They won't enforce the proposed FFL-only transfer law.  I think letting them pass this shit might be productive for showing how ineffective AFT/DOJ is at these sorts of prosecutions.

­
Enforcing against felons is difficult because they deliberately avoid the authorities and often don't have a fixed address. But enforcing against ordinary citizens would be very easy since they are on the grid and have jobs and permanent residences.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's not as bad as it looks
\
:trump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Time to get a list of all NRA tards and call the cop on them and put them on the "red" list.

Posted by .
Unregistered

anyone who's ever been arrested for family violence, making threats, etc should be permanently barred from possessing guns, as should anyone who's ever been treated for any sort of mental or emotional issues

there is something wrong with their brains, they are not mentally capable of responsible gun ownership

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: anyone who's ever been arrested for family violence, making threats, etc should be permanently barred from possessing guns, as should anyone who's ever been treated for any sort of mental or emotional issues

there is something wrong with their brains, they are not mentally capable of responsible gun ownership

95% of all gun violence is committed by democrats. More proof liberalism is a mental disease.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:
95% of all gun violence is committed by democrats. More proof liberalism is a mental disease.

Yup.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No such thing as baggers. Only faggers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Report all baggers or libs is what Trump is saying. Sounds like a plan. They already go facial recogniation and license plate scanners at Trump rallies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Was having your gun rights taken away what you were expecting when you voted for Trump, bagger?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/red-flag-laws-are-the-wrong-solution-to-mass-shootings/

With President Trump’s endorsement, Senate Republicans are moving forward with one law that they hope will help — a so-called “red-flag” law, advancing on the federal level what are known as “extreme risk protection orders.” Ohio’s governor also came out and endorsed such a law for his state after the attack.

Depending upon the state, anyone from a family member, intimate partner, or ex to house- or apartment-mates or a police officer can file a complaint. Under Colorado’s recent law, anyone at all can make a phone call to the police. They don’t even have to be living in the state. There is no hearing. All the judge has before him is the statement of concern.
While Trump emphasized mental health in last week’s speech about the Texas and Ohio shootings, red-flag laws are not specifically about mental illness. Indeed, only one state law even mentions the term. It’s about figuring out who is going to commit a crime (or suicide). This is the realm of science fiction, and is the theme of the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report. At least the Future Crime division in the movie had the help of psychics.

­How do you feel about being mentally ill that you have to run to the red boards like a tattling child when you find something you think is negative about Trump?

TDS is real people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Was having your gun rights taken away what you were expecting when you voted for Trump, bagger?

Nothings being taken away from me or anybody else I know, so whats your point?

Posted by .
Unregistered

How do I feel you ask? I feel thankful hilLIARy is not president. Thanks for asking.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Time to get a list of all NRA tards and call the cop on them and put them on the "red" list.

­

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: RIIINGG! RRRIIING!
\
:cluephone:

Flyoverville Police Department, how may I help you?
\

Hello, yes I'd like to report an individual who has been making threatening online posts using the moniker 'StudSupreme'. I believe he may own guns and those weapons are a grave threat to the safety of the community. Also, he is mentally ill, just look at his moniker...
\
:stewart:

I'll send a unit out to his house to impound any dangerous weapons. Thanks for the tip.
\

­fuck it. Works for me. Stud Supreme is an extremely dangerous individual, and it’s only a matter of time before he goes off and starts shooting random brown people. Also I hate the screechy, lying racist shitball.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­fuck it. Works for me. Stud Supreme is an extremely dangerous individual, and it’s only a matter of time before he goes off and starts shooting random brown people. Also I hate the screechy, lying racist shitball.

Just one problem, how many guns does he own and where are they hid?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You read it wrong. It's red fag laws which ban Democrats from owning guns.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't know how the feds can even pretend that they will be enforcing red flag laws.  The feds rarely even enforce the felon in possession and form 4473 violations, what makes any sane person think the feds would actually enforce this if passed?  The won't enforce this.  They won't enforce the proposed FFL-only transfer law.  I think letting them pass this shit might be productive for showing how ineffective AFT/DOJ is at these sorts of prosecutions.

exactly

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You read it wrong. It's red fag laws which ban Democrats from owning guns.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/13/nolte-chris-cuomos-guns-must-be-red-flagged-after-unhinged-fredo-meltdown/

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.