Topic: Busty Reporter
Posted by .
Unregistered


bump


Posted by .
Unregistered


 Quence said: I don’t like to critique other women, but she has a rather mannish face and large mannish head.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz56Q2SBdBn/

Yeah, she ain't that pretty.

But those legs :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Yeah, she ain't that pretty.

But those legs :lol:

Her friend inblack jeans second from the right... way better!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bydklb1BjBt/

Her Insta's even better! :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/emilyytanner/


Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty


. said:
Her friend inblack jeans second from the right... way better!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bydklb1BjBt/

Her Insta's even better! :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/emilyytanner/

I don't mean to be too critical, but she has fake boobs, fake hair colour, possibly fake lips, and maybe a fake tan.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Quence said:
. said:
Her friend inblack jeans second from the right... way better!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bydklb1BjBt/

Her Insta's even better! :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/emilyytanner/

I don't mean to be too critical, but she has fake boobs, fake hair colour, possibly fake lips, and maybe a fake tan.

Yeah, not the greatest nose either.

BUT THOSE LEGS, they go on FOREVER! :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Yeah, not the greatest nose either.

BUT THOSE LEGS, they go on FOREVER! :lol:

Addendum: hard evidence

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDaMd3Jk3i/

Like I already said. FOREVER.­  10/10 leg-rating


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCWdY_l2xi/

More legs, in strappy heels this time. HELLO DOLLY!  :lol:


Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty


Closeup of her face.  She may not be entirely white.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8tDD7JKYX/


Posted by .
Unregistered


Still better looking than fatass Norah Jones


Posted by .
Unregistered


Quence said: I don’t like to critique other women, but she has a rather mannish face and large mannish head.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz56Q2SBdBn/

­
her tits are bigger than yours


Posted by .
Unregistered


Quence said: Closeup of her face.  She may not be entirely white.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8tDD7JKYX/

Now you're getting silly... and bitter with it, as you always do in the end.  As you can clearly see from her Insta, no sane people on this planet give a flying fuck about THAT.


Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty


. said:
­
her tits are bigger than yours

So what?  Big boobs aren't the most important thing in the world.


Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty


. said: Still better looking than fatass Norah Jones

You just stated 2 lies in one sentence.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fuck off under a sheet of burning plastic.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Quence said:
. said:
­
her tits are bigger than yours

So what?  Big boobs aren't the most important thing in the world.

Neither is her (possibly) non-pure-white skin.


Posted by .
Unregistered


bump


Posted by .
Unregistered


hawt chick with BIG BUCK NEGRO

typical of Joo controlled MSM


Posted by .
Unregistered


what lol


Posted by .
Unregistered


those boobs tho


Posted by .
Unregistered


She Loves the Blaque Cawk


Posted by .
Unregistered


intersting


Posted by .
Unregistered


Miss Georgia USA 2015


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUNRRQZ1p_Q


Posted by .
Unregistered


 . said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUNRRQZ1p_Q


wow, looked a lot  different then....


Posted by .
Unregistered


those are some knockers



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close