Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
Who is Jake?

­David Jacobson, a fag who has been stalking people online for 20 years. He called Anonreg and harassed her to the point of her getting a restraining order. He sent MW a demand for cash, saying he would continue to stalk him unless he received it. He is the OP of this thread.

He has been kicked off of every messageboard he has been on, but for some reason the person running this one likes him. Strange.

He's posting on CI. He's pretty well-liked over there.  

I recall James calling anonreg and complaining to her about being picked on to the point that she took his moniker away.

I'm pretty sure Willow would never ask James for cash, because everyone knows James has never had any.

­I seem to remember the FBI being contacted for Willow's extortion attempt. That was pretty funny. :lol:

Don't you have some garbage to haul? Shit to slurp?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
Who is Jake?

­David Jacobson, a fag who has been stalking people online for 20 years. He called Anonreg and harassed her to the point of her getting a restraining order. He sent MW a demand for cash, saying he would continue to stalk him unless he received it. He is the OP of this thread.

He has been kicked off of every messageboard he has been on, but for some reason Katalyst likes him. Strange.

­
Fixed for accuracy.

Sad.

I like Willow.  I'm not Katalyst btw.

Willow is very intelligent.  I've had discussions with him both here and other forums that show he is smart, witty and genuinely a nice guy.  

The reason James hates Willow has to do with James posting a link to his cdarchive website.  James posted it the link to brag about it, and Willow pointed out to him that he had left the permissions wide open to numerous directories, some of which included pictures of his family and other assorted shit.  All of FC saw them, including a picture of his pregnant girlfriend with an oral herpes outbreak the size of a small orange.  This is why James is made fun of - he owns himself over and over again.

Then there are the blogs...don't even get me started on that.

I have always thought that it was Gordon and Nebbo trolling James.  They deserve to.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

He has been kicked off of every messageboard he has been on, but for some reason the person running this one likes him. Strange.

In the beginning days of FC, Willow had my complete address and phone number, and I had his.  He sent me a book he had read; I sent him a CD of some band I liked.  Never once did I feel stalked in any way; never harassed me in any way.  

I still have the address somewhere.  He is not at all what you believe he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gotta get to the Rim.  
   \
:mule::pipe:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Gotta get to the Rim.  
   \
:mule::pipe:

He's probably off breaking his hand again.

YUP ITS BROKE

\

:cletus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
In the beginning days of FC, Willow had my complete address and phone number, and I had his.  He sent me a book he had read; I sent him a CD of some band I liked.  Never once did I feel stalked in any way; never harassed me in any way.  

I still have the address somewhere.  He is not at all what you believe he is.
\
:mullet:

­That's pretty :gay:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Buttplug meter is pegged.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
Who is Jake?

He's posting on CI. He's pretty well-liked over there.  

I recall James calling anonreg and complaining to her about being picked on to the point that she took his moniker away.

I'm pretty sure Willow would never ask James for cash, because everyone knows James has never had any.

­
James is and always was a board cancer.  He is not on CI as you must register to poast.

Rimbo has lost his moniker on multiple occasions and boards.  Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
James is and always was a board cancer.  He is not on CI as you must register to poast.

\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

\

­
Oh hai rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

See Jim rim.

Rim Jim, rim!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

There's another reason he can't post on CI.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I have always thought that it was Gordon and Nebbo trolling James.  They deserve to.

I'm pretty sure they do.

:wink:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

I'm pretty sure they do.

­
James is a life loser.  (63 years of FAIL)

Posted by death2me
codepink.org/donate

. said: image

:lol::rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

I'm pretty sure they do.

­
Then the joke is on them. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fagger Death2me trolling Rimbo!!

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

I'm pretty sure they do.

­

They see your kids more than you do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Fagger Death2me trolling Rimbo!!

\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
I'm pretty sure they do.

­

They see your kids more than you do.

­
Hey Jeff, how's the "wife"?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Who's Jeff?

Posted by .
Unregistered

James ran off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

Who's Jeff?

­
Jeff Williams, AKA Katalyst, death2me, Quence, etc., etc.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

Who's Jeff?

­
Jeff Williams, AKA Katalyst, death2me, Quence, etc., etc.

Those are all different posters, James.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James ran off.

­
Life losers tend to do this.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.