Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

The crippling OCD quotient in this thread is currently off the charts.  Even more than usual.  Which is saying something.

Truly sad.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A rugged Horseman, proud father, and successful artist. There's a lot to admire about Jimbo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Boy unconscious duct taped to white chair on roof
Belly full of roofies, logs, and popov labels

What are you thankful for?

MW

­
:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A rugged Horseman, proud father, and successful artist. There's a lot to admire about Jimbo.

­
oh hai rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A rugged Horseman

­:snicker:

proud father

:snicker:

successful artist.

:snicker:

There's a lot to admire about Jimbo.

No, not really :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be natural light!”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be natural light!”

­
Then Jambes profaned His natural light and photoshopeth thus.

Posted by DJ MW
Unregistered

:lalala: She was only seventeen :lalala:

:lalala: Thank heaven for little girls :lalala:

:lalala: Sugar rock mountain :lalala:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Say what you want about Katalyst, but there's one thing I'm sure we can all agree on:

He is one poz-loaded cockhouse faggot.

:gribs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I used to like the MW vs. Buttplugz wars. ARSE, Mascara, Sean, and their hangers on were some of the biggest losers in red board history. A fat queer, an ugly broad, a garage dwelling half homo and the rest. At least MW was a skilled horseman, which is cool. Ever ride a horse? I’ve done it twice at a trot. No way would I have the skills to command a horse at speed on varied terrain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Say what you want about Katalyst, but there's one thing I'm sure we can all agree on:

He is one poz-loaded cockhouse faggot.

:gribs:

­
:sovietman: :snicker:  :sovietman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I used to like the MW vs. Buttplugz wars. ARSE, Mascara, Sean, and their hangers on were some of the biggest losers in red board history. A fat queer, an ugly broad, a garage dwelling half homo and the rest. At least MW was a skilled horseman, which is cool. Ever ride a horse? I’ve done it twice at a trot. No way would I have the skills to command a horse at speed on varied terrain.

Even more impressive, he can command a bottle of P0P0V to empty itself into his bloodstream!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I used to like the MW vs. Buttplugz wars. ARSE, Mascara, Sean, and their hangers on were some of the biggest losers in red board history. A fat queer, an ugly broad, a garage dwelling half homo and the rest. At least MW was a skilled horseman, which is cool. Ever ride a horse? I’ve done it twice at a trot. No way would I have the skills to command a horse at speed on varied terrain.

Even more impressive, he can command a bottle of P0P0V to empty itself into his bloodstream!

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Fuck off rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Fuck off rimbo

­
Hello, Jake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Fuck off rimbo

­
Hello, Jake.

­
How did you fail today?

Posted by .
Unregistered

SIXTY FIVE PAGES OF RIMBO OWNAGE!
:morecowbell::banana::horsie::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Boy asleep, belly full of horse tranquilizers and government cheese...

MW

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
If you had ever actually ridden a horse, you'd realize its easier to control than a car.

The horse has a brain, and is trained to react to its rider.

Although if the rider is as dim witted as you, i can see you having trouble.  If the horse thinks its smarter, it will take advantage.

I used to always request the most spirited horses - not to dominate them, but to show them I would work with them.  It was never so much of a contest of the wills, but rather a negotiation.  I'd then laugh as the next jockey got on board only to get thrown or worse.

I don't do it any more.  The new courses are rough on the horses, especially if they have to jump.  Yes, it looks impressive, but in my opinion, they are a lot more treacherous for the horses and riders.  And it absolutely sucks to see a beautiful animal wasted just because some prick level judges want to see a "certain level of difficulty" when they're competing.  Fuck that.  Make it safe, then you can incorporate challenges.  No one wants to risk tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars jumping a horse when it can throw its legs out or break them because one idiot tech didn't properly water down the mud.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
If you had ever actually ridden a horse, you'd realize its easier to control than a car.

The horse has a brain, and is trained to react to its rider.

Although if the rider is as dim witted as you, i can see you having trouble.  If the horse thinks its smarter, it will take advantage.

I used to always request the most spirited horses - not to dominate them, but to show them I would work with them.  It was never so much of a contest of the wills, but rather a negotiation.  I'd then laugh as the next jockey got on board only to get thrown or worse.

I don't do it any more.  The new courses are rough on the horses, especially if they have to jump.  Yes, it looks impressive, but in my opinion, they are a lot more treacherous for the horses and riders.  And it absolutely sucks to see a beautiful animal wasted just because some prick level judges want to see a "certain level of difficulty" when they're competing.  Fuck that.  Make it safe, then you can incorporate challenges.  No one wants to risk tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars jumping a horse when it can throw its legs out or break them because one idiot tech didn't properly water down the mud.

­

Oh hai jimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Boy asleep, belly full of horse tranquilizers and government cheese...

MW

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

give passwords plz, James

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Boy asleep, belly full of horse tranquilizers and government cheese...

MW

­

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A rugged Horseman, proud father, and successful artist. There's a lot to admire about Jimbo.

­drunk, pedophile, deadbeat, flunked out of shitty college, lives in rented shanty, hated by his children...

Admirable.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.