Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Natural Light studios.

How can he even pay his rent?

­
He robs the male prostitutes he kills there to cover the $175 monthly rent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

James has the most beautiful penis I have ever seen.
I love to see his sperm-coated glans glistening under the moonlight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James has the most beautiful penis I have ever seen.
I love to see his sperm-coated glans glistening under the moonlight.

­\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am sure the owner of the property is elderly and James has run a grift on them in order to get out of paying rent.

There is no doubt that Rimbo has taken the early social security option so he has some money for popovs and dollar store meat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am sure the owner of the property is elderly and James has run a grift on them in order to get out of paying rent.

There is no doubt that Rimbo has taken the early social security option so he has some money for popovs and dollar store meat.

­
Yup, typical broke bum presents himself as some kind of "handyman" in exchange for free/reduced rent.  Never does shit to the property and threatens the elderly owner with legal action and/or property destruction if he tries to evict.  This scam is particularly prevalent in anti-landlord states like California.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Do you have a lot of erotic dreams about him? Find it difficult to separate reality from fiction in your life?

­
It's a crippling cock crush.  

Sad.

­
:motorcycle:

­
Still this.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I am sure the owner of the property is elderly and James has run a grift on them in order to get out of paying rent.

­
Yup, typical broke bum presents himself as some kind of "handyman" in exchange for free/reduced rent.  Never does shit to the property and threatens the elderly owner with legal action and/or property destruction if he tries to evict.  This scam is particularly prevalent in anti-landlord states like California.

­
Sounds like Rimbo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
Sounds like Rimbo.

Transient men in northern Humboldt County know they can always find a square meal of Alpo at Jim's house - followed by several hours of energetic rimming.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Still this.

:facepalm:

­Wonder why Jeff lets this go on? No I don't. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WORLD-FAMOUS WHITE CHAIR!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

hot gay penis

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
Sounds like Rimbo.

Transient men in northern Humboldt County know they can always find a square meal of Alpo at Jim's house - followed by several hours of energetic rimming.

­
Well at least the rimming...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Scott Glenn photoshoot! Old style tough!
\
:horsie:

Um, no. He was shooting a movie.
\
:trev:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Scott Glenn photoshoot! Old style tough!
\

\

­
I'm waiting to hear from Costner's people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

\

­

­

I sold a $250 selfie.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
\

\

­

­

I sold a $250 selfie.

­
Nice work, Jim.  That should keep you in Popov for nearly a week if you ration your intake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

I sold a $250 selfie.

­
Nice work, Jim.  That should keep you in Popov for nearly a week if you ration your intake.

­
Too late!
/
:drunk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Too late!
/
:drunk:

­
OH SNAP!

Posted by .
Unregistered

53 more pages of mutha fuckin' RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does Rimbo have herpes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

FIFTY THREE PAGES OF RIMBO OWNAGE!
:morecowbell::banana::horsie::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Still doing this? Huh.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.