Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Well at least I never had sex with underage gi— oh wait...
\
:horsie:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


SEVENTEEN* MUTHA FUCKING PAGES OF RIMBO FAIL
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:

*the first birthday JAMBES and Alex spent together...


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Boy fast asleep in warm comfortable bed.
Belly full of healthy food.
All is well because he lives with his mother and her hard working husband who can provide.

What are you thankful for?

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Jimbo wants some hobo semen in his eye
In his eye
He hangs out in the trainyards where they buy
Where they buy
He entices them with homemade crystal meth
And then he rims them half to death

He’s not a sinner
He’s never sinned
Just likes a butthole dinner
In his mind he’s an eternal winner
Cause he’s deluded as shit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: SEVENTEEN* MUTHA FUCKING PAGES OF RIMBO FAIL
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:

*the first birthday JAMBES and Alex spent together...

­

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


When James dies and they lay him to rest
Gonna go where the rimming is best
When he lays himself down to die
Goin' up to the Trainyard in the sky
Goin' up to the hobos in the sky
That's where he will rim the hobos in the sky
When he dies and in a pauper’s grave laid to rest
Gonna go where the rimming’s the best
Prepare himself for a faceful of musk
Gotta have a lick ... oh Jesus!
So you know that when he will die
He's gonna recommend you
To the hobo in the sky
Gonna recommend you
To the hobo in the sky
That's where Rimbo’s gonna go when he dies
When he dies and they toss his bagged carcass to rest
Rimbo’s gonna go where the ass tastes the best


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Jimbo wants some hobo semen in his eye
In his eye
He hangs out in the trainyards where they buy
Where they buy
He entices them with homemade crystal meth
And then he rims them half to death

He’s not a sinner
He’s never sinned
Just likes a butthole dinner
In his mind he’s an eternal winner
Cause he’s deluded as shit.

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Kewanee meff is the best meff.
\
:mullet:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Can someone help rimbo with his website?  There is code visible on front page.


:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Can someone help rimbo with his website?  There is code visible on front page.


:winner:

­https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/5.254.81.170


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Can someone help rimbo with his website?  There is code visible on front page.


:winner:

­https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/5.254.81.170

­
OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: Can someone help rimbo with his website?  There is code visible on front page.


:winner:

­https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/5.254.81.170

­
OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

­

Rimbo lives in Virginia now!


Posted by .
Unregistered


james is a failure!


Posted by .
Unregistered


James password protected his "art"

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: James password protected his "art"

:snicker:

­

63 years of utter failure.

Sad.


Posted by THREAD DELETED
Unregistered


Oh snap! DEFCON ONE! We need to reestablish the Rimbo thread!
\
:milton:

I’ve got the script and the Imgur links of the art, shack, and gay photoshops!
\
:trev:

I’ll play the red team to pretend anyone gives a shit! Jambes won this page!
\
:duckman:

Okay, I’ve got the talking points. Numerical page indicating Rimbownage, check. $77, check. Full biography and infinite details of fail, check. Random homosexual references and appalling gifs, check. Underaged pregnancy and current life status, check.
\
:sock:

Roll out and onward, boys. We got this.
\
:milton:

:potd:
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


THREAD DELETED said: Oh snap! DEFCON ONE! We need to reestablish the Rimbo thread!
\
:milton:

I’ve got the script and the Imgur links of the art, shack, and gay photoshops!
\
:trev:

I’ll play the red team to pretend anyone gives a shit! Jambes won this page!
\
:duckman:

Okay, I’ve got the talking points. Numerical page indicating Rimbownage, check. $77, check. Full biography and infinite details of fail, check. Random homosexual references and appalling gifs, check. Underaged pregnancy and current life status, check.
\
:sock:

Roll out and onward, boys. We got this.
\
:milton:

:potd:
\
:winner:


THREAD DELIVERS!
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: James password protected his "art"

:snicker:

­
Worked for me. Maybe you are just too stupid to figure it out.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: James password protected his "art"

:snicker:

­
His herpes-crusted baby mama!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
His herpes-crusted baby mama!
\
:mullet:

­
Your family must be so proud of you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: James password protected his "art"

:snicker:
\
:mullet:

­
Worked for me. Maybe you are just too stupid to figure it out.

­
He tried to get into a password protected page 5 times before the system booted him and sent his IP to the site owner. That's pretty fucking stupid.

That's how meffmouf operates.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
He tried to get into a password protected page 5 times before the system booted him and sent his IP to the site owner. That's pretty fucking stupid.

That's how meffmouf operates.

­post the IP


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­post the IP

­
:nuke: :potd: :nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nebbo won this here page.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Life loser.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close