Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I was trying to get a private shoot for my daughter. We had a strained relationship. She was a cheerleader. Through a friend of a friend I got word of an artist who was the real thing: A natural light master who extensively modified his pure work with Photoshop and filters. I called him and he slurred a bit but we settled on $77. I said no to candid shots. After all she’s 16.

We drove to his studio. The highway was filled with “have you seen me” billboards. Young women smiling against cheap supermarket backgrounds. Young men who obviously had or would struggle with their sexuality. There also was a billboard with catlike eyes staring down.

When We arrived at the studio, more or an overgrown lot with a shack that looked like an Eli Roth filming location, James was affable enough. He gave me “the tour,” including a single dusty room with a stark white chair. I saw reddish brown stains on the chair and he said his cats had their periods. Apparently cats sync “like every other worthless creature with a front hole,” he said.

He reverently accepted the crisp envelope with $77. His eyes looked bloodshot and teary. I wondered when he last had a solid meal. I want to show you something, he said, something that shows you modest means don’t belie talent, and that my vision makes me a Gatsby if you will.

James opened some floorboards that were nailed to form a makeshift cellar entrance. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness and dank odors below, I saw a solitary figure. I almost died. I saw the cataract encrusted eyes of a toothless, aged black man. He was in his late 60s, wearing a beaded flapper dress, feather boa, and cloche hat.

“I’s be Daisy,” the hobo croaked.

Poetry

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I was trying to get a private shoot for my daughter. We had a strained relationship. She was a cheerleader. Through a friend of a friend I got word of an artist who was the real thing: A natural light master who extensively modified his pure work with Photoshop and filters. I called him and he slurred a bit but we settled on $77. I said no to candid shots. After all she’s 16.

We drove to his studio. The highway was filled with “have you seen me” billboards. Young women smiling against cheap supermarket backgrounds. Young men who obviously had or would struggle with their sexuality. There also was a billboard with catlike eyes staring down.

When We arrived at the studio, more or an overgrown lot with a shack that looked like an Eli Roth filming location, James was affable enough. He gave me “the tour,” including a single dusty room with a stark white chair. I saw reddish brown stains on the chair and he said his cats had their periods. Apparently cats sync “like every other worthless creature with a front hole,” he said.

He reverently accepted the crisp envelope with $77. His eyes looked bloodshot and teary. I wondered when he last had a solid meal. I want to show you something, he said, something that shows you modest means don’t belie talent, and that my vision makes me a Gatsby if you will.

James opened some floorboards that were nailed to form a makeshift cellar entrance. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness and dank odors below, I saw a solitary figure. I almost died. I saw the cataract encrusted eyes of a toothless, aged black man. He was in his late 60s, wearing a beaded flapper dress, feather boa, and cloche hat.

“I’s be Daisy,” the hobo croaked.

Poetry

Posted by .
Unregistered

Failbo

Posted by Lara Logan
Unregistered

. said: I love gangbang  where the guys just stand around waiting their turn while trying to keep themselves hard.  So hawt!

:hammertime:

So do I.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rim Jim, rim!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Failure is as James does.

Posted by .
Unregistered

$77!!!!!!
/
:Emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

hALp!
\
:yodadog:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Raype!!!!!
/
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Boy fast asleep in warm comfortable bed.
Belly full of healthy food.
All is well because he lives with his mother and her hard working husband who can provide.

What are you thankful for?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Google 'Rimbo's shed california'

Posted by .
Unregistered

SIXTEEN MUTHA FUCKING PAGES OF RIMBO FAIL
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:

I be Dasiey
An I’m goin in dry
\
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's probably laughing while you guys bang your heads against the wall. I know I am.:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's probably laughing while you guys bang your heads against the wall. I know I am.:lol:

­
oh look it's jimmy

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Boy fast asleep in warm comfortable bed.
All is well because he lives with his mother and her hard working husband who can provide.

­
I'm thankful that I don't have your level of crippling OCD and no life.  

:mittens:

:emo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lara Logan said:
. said: I love gangbang  where the guys just stand around waiting their turn while trying to keep themselves hard.  So hawt!

:hammertime:

So do I.

­
Well of course!  CoCkS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i.imgur.com/ck8ktBb.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://i.imgur.com/ck8ktBb.jpg

­
No need to take it that far.
That's creepy stalker level.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well at least I never had sex with underage gi— oh wait...
\
:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's probably laughing while you guys bang your heads against the wall. I know I am.:lol:

­
There are some serious nutcases here. One of them is going to fuck up and show up at his door and get drilled in the head someday.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://i.imgur.com/ck8ktBb.jpg

­

:Snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
There are some serious nutcases here. One of them is going to fuck up and show up at his door and get drilled in the head someday.

­
That would be doing the world a favor.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Boy fast asleep in warm comfortable bed.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Loserfest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rimbo fantasy post.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.