Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Like what? 

Something like keep a shitty 2nd rate, spinoff bbs around to occupy a bunch of loser nobody autistic shut ins, so that their misery and pedo tendencies are refined to one message board, instead of spreading their antisocial tendencies into mainstream society? 

Oh, if there were only a place where such simpletons and the marginally talented  cubicle dwelling betas of the world could congregate and upload pictures of half naked ladies to ogle  over... Oh wait!
Http://f2bbs.com

You're welcome, you fucking loser

­
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's all it is

Cultural expressi

Kilts = kitsch

Clans = kitsch

It's all about ornament and embellishment enhancing existence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That's all it is

Cultural expressi

Kilts = kitsch

Clans = kitsch

It's all about ornament and embellishment enhancing existence.

­
So true!

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why must he raype?!!?!
/
:apu:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Failbo the failed artist!
\
:emma:

What are you thankful for?

Posted by .
Unregistered

FOURTEEN MUTHA FUCKING PAGES OF RIMBO FAIL
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Clown College!

Posted by .
Unregistered

hAlP!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Clown College!

­
With Pell Grants?
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Clown College!

­
With Pell Grants?
\

­
And defaulted student loans

Posted by .
Unregistered

Deadbeat

Posted by .
Unregistered

Failure to Provide

Posted by .
Unregistered

FAILuRe

Posted by .
Unregistered

77!!!
/
:Emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: at the lifelong losers calling ANYONE a failure. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lol: at the lifelong losers crippled with OCD calling ANYONE a failure. :lol:

­
fixed for accuracy

Posted by .
Unregistered

Many of the best students are not going to research cancer, teach and inspire the next generation, or embark on careers in public service. Instead, large numbers are becoming traders, brokers and bankers. At Harvard in 2014, nearly one in five students who took a job went to finance. For economics majors, the number was closer to one in two. I can’t help wondering: Is this the best use of talent?

Of course, these are intensely personal choices as young people chase their aspirations and dreams. But if a favorite student of mine comes up to me and says, “I just got an offer at this investment bank and I’m going to take it,” I want to know how should I feel about it. I will be happy for her individually, but still I wonder: Is this a good decision for society as a whole?
As an economist, I look at it this way: Every profession produces both private returns — the fruits of labor that a person enjoys — and social returns — those that society enjoys. If I set up a shop on Etsy selling photographs, my private returns may be defined as the revenue I generate. The social returns are the pleasure that my photographs provide to my customers.
People in some professions provide a surplus of social returns. Inventors are a good example. Take the modern semiconductor. It made possible countless other inventions — nearly every piece of computing we interact with today.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking loser.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gobble a Glock Rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Gobble a Glock Rimbo

­What's it like being James' little bitch? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rimbo ruins peoples lives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I could have gone on to college and become a lawyer or a nurse had I not crossed path with Rimbo. Thanks for ruining my life!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Rimbo ruins peoples lives.

­You still blaming him for your shitty-career choices? Maybe you're just a loser.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You still blaming him for your shitty-career choices? Maybe you're just a loser.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

­
Hai Rimbo!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.