Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why are women so fucking stupid? What in the fuck is there to gain by doing this? At best - at absolute best - they hang onto their bf for another couple months, they make some other girl jealous, or they get momentary attention, some of which might objectively be good. But no modeling careers get launched from this, nobody gets into a better school, nobody's parents get better medical care, nothing. And the pictures are forever - they will never, ever go away, and they never know when they will come up. They could lose their job, attract a stalker, become an Internet meme, get blackmailed, all kinds of shit, none of it good.

I like to think I would never get suckered into the drama of a chick who would do or ever had done this, but if I did and came across those images, I'd cut her loose that same moment. Not because she did it, not because of jealousy, not due to a loss of belief of her loyalty (though any or all of that could also be true), but simply because I would have learned just how poor of judgment she is capable of, even though I had personally never observed such judgment. But I would know it's there, and could come out at any time. I'm not going to tie my fortunes to that shit.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Usually those same people are lactose intolerant, have tons of allergies to everything under the sun like peanuts and fish and shellfish and eggs and soy products and basically any food they don't like, and drive waiters and waitresses crazy when they order food and make endless substitutions at restaurants.  

"Can I have a Chicken Caesar Salad with the chicken broiled, not fried in any way, and instead of cheese I'd like a side of canned peaches, and albumin-free Caesar dressing, and replace the anchovies with olives, and gluten-free croutons. I can't digest romaine lettuce, so please make it with spinach that has been washed in filtered water and run through a salad spinner for 20 minutes".  And I'd like to take advantage of your 'have one of our microbrews and get a free beer glass' special, but I'd like cranberry juice with a twist of lime instead of the beer"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Failbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

Looks like Jeff couldn't handle two boards and crawled back here.
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Looks like Jeff couldn't handle two boards and crawled back here.

­
Looks like Rimbo has failed again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Looks like Jeff couldn't handle two boards and crawled back here.

­
Looks like Rimbo has failed again.

­
Looks more like he is right on. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Will Nebbo win this page?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Landing in Sacramento, should I pay Rimbo a visit?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Will Nebbo win this page?

Nebbo always trumps James.

Posted by .
Unregistered

James won a long, long time ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James won a long, long time ago.

­
James shagged his best friend’s ternage daughter and ruined her life.

In spectacular ways he showed the world what a dick he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­
You talk out of your ass and wonder why people :snicker: behind your back.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

jambes once rimmed a hobo who turned out to be Sean in disguise. Sean then pissed down jambes’ throat while he sobbed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have lived both lives. Single and practically married (engaged and living together). The only slight perk to marriage is sex. But that excitement wears off fast. All honest men know they are always alone, even with a spouse. Women cannot make a man any less lonely. Women are women. They are missing something upstairs. They are looney, weak and susceptible to the stupidest shit. When you are a man, and you realize this, you feel more alone than ever with your spouse.

Single is the way to go.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

:mullet::bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Know James, know failure.
No James, no failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You lost custody of both your children, and refuse to contribute to their support.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

You lost custody of both your children, and refuse to contribute to their support.

­No he didn't. Never happened.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­No he didn't. Never happened.

Another Jimbo lie.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Like what? 

Something like keep a shitty 2nd rate, spinoff bbs around to occupy a bunch of loser nobody autistic shut ins, so that their misery and pedo tendencies are refined to one message board, instead of spreading their antisocial tendencies into mainstream society? 

Oh, if there were only a place where such simpletons and the marginally talented  cubicle dwelling betas of the world could congregate and upload pictures of half naked ladies to ogle  over... Oh wait!
Http://f2bbs.com

You're welcome, you fucking loser

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Like what? 

Something like keep a shitty 2nd rate, spinoff bbs around to occupy a bunch of loser nobody autistic shut ins, so that their misery and pedo tendencies are refined to one message board, instead of spreading their antisocial tendencies into mainstream society? 

Oh, if there were only a place where such simpletons and the marginally talented  cubicle dwelling betas of the world could congregate and upload pictures of half naked ladies to ogle  over... Oh wait!
Http://f2bbs.com

You're welcome, you fucking loser

Refined
/
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:horsie2:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.