Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

No, it wouldn't, it would RAISE the living standard for all whites....  White people up until your generation always rolled up their sleeves and worked hard. This is the first time in history where white people quality of living is going down while we allow non-whites to come equal to us now. 60 years ago, did ANYONE outside of Europe have any high living standard at all???   Now because whites have become weak and lazy, they are quickly being caught by non-white, especially Asians.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why are women so fucking stupid? What in the fuck is there to gain by doing this? At best - at absolute best - they hang onto their bf for another couple months, they make some other girl jealous, or they get momentary attention, some of which might objectively be good. But no modeling careers get launched from this, nobody gets into a better school, nobody's parents get better medical care, nothing. And the pictures are forever - they will never, ever go away, and they never know when they will come up. They could lose their job, attract a stalker, become an Internet meme, get blackmailed, all kinds of shit, none of it good.

I like to think I would never get suckered into the drama of a chick who would do or ever had done this, but if I did and came across those images, I'd cut her loose that same moment. Not because she did it, not because of jealousy, not due to a loss of belief of her loyalty (though any or all of that could also be true), but simply because I would have learned just how poor of judgment she is capable of, even though I had personally never observed such judgment. But I would know it's there, and could come out at any time. I'm not going to tie my fortunes to that shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not sure of the tenant/landlord laws in California but I've taken up residency in this God-forsaken trailer. I believe an eviction notice must be served. There's no lease. I'm receiving mail here. I've been living here--if you can call it living--for nearly 2 weeks, with these Linkedin updates as one form of proof. Please help get me out of this situation. 

Tries to make it sound all innocent, poor poor me, oh woe is me, here I am in this shitty living situation, all I want is out of it, please help, i just want to be gone.  

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.  Not a word of gratitude in the past 2 weeks.  Not any "boy am I glad these nice people took in a loser like me."  Just constant complaining.  The guy is such a cunt.  But then he tosses out the "oh by the way im receiving mail here and these linkedin updates also prove I live here" crap.

This piece of shit knows exactly what he's doing.  He's an experienced squatter and he knows damned well what the tenant/landlord laws are like in California.  He got on the receiving mail thing right away because he knew that would establish residency and make it difficult for the owner to get rid of him.

All that bitching about wanting to be gone figuring his host(s) would never see any of it.  Whoopsie.  Then once they see it, he's told to get the fuck out.  Now he's crying victim "oh woe is me, muh cats, nowhere to go, muh cats, poor widdle me."

I fucking hate this guy already. He's nothing but a grifter con artist.  Hope they unplug him, cut off his water, and he dies in the fucking desert.  He shouldn't have lived this long anyway.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP clearly wants to suck James' giant cock.  Still.

Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Since I've lived here these past 25 years or so, there have been a number of stray cats that have showed up at my doorstep.

Now, as a child I liked animals, grew up around them, had pets, was quite fond of a number of them.

But as I was saying, over the years a number of stray cats have shown up at my door, and some of them were beautiful animals and seemed affectionate like they would make good pets, so I would give them a chance and would buy them some food and let them hang around the house; but invariably something would always end up going wrong. After awhile the cat would grow to be a nuisance, it might start clawing my furniture, or completely losing it's mind and start using the bathroom outside its litter box. or suddenly start attacking my leg or hand or something.

At that point the cat had worn out its welcome and it was time for it to go.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP clearly wants to suck James' giant cock.  Still.

Sad.

­
Says the fag that feels the need to white knight for him

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: OP clearly wants to suck James' giant cock.  Still.

Sad.

­
Says the fag that feels the need to white knight for him

­
Grow the fuck up, Jake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I produce an average of 200 copies each issue... With qty of 5 going to each store...

Stardust in winter park, fl
Million year picnic Cambridge, Massachusetts 
Park ave records in winter park, fl 

Some other here and there. A woman I work with in California distributes them to her local shops in LA 
. And I have a friend inNYC who distributes them to the east side and Williamsburg. I get random emails from people who get them at these shops but nothing grand. 
Distribution is not my specialty

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Grow the fuck up, Jake.

­\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Grow the fuck up, Jake.

­\

­Rotted methbrain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Rotted methbrain.

­\

Go take your AZT, white knight. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­Rotted methbrain.

­\

Go take your AZT, white knight. :snicker:

­
Everyone knows it’s rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
You're like a child that never grew up. Did you start doing meth when you were about 14, because that's the emotional age that you have remained.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
You're like a child that never grew up. Did you start doing meth when you were about 14, because that's the emotional age that you have remained.

­
Oh hai rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=meth+addict&t=brave&iax=images&ia=images

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
Oh hai rimbo

­
Just answer the question, Tweakamus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

63 years of failure

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
Oh hai rimbo

­
Just answer the question, Tweakamus.

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

pool house svengali
:lol: x 169

Posted by .
Unregistered

Failure is as James does

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: pool house svengali
:lol: x 169

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Rimbo is drunk again

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by Life Nebboed Him
Unregistered

Nebbo won this page.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Life Nebboed Him said: Nebbo won this page.

­
Ayuuup

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.