Topic: Where is James "Rimbo" Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


:fuckyou:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bigger cunts:  Rimbo or F2bbs mods?


Posted by .
Unregistered


hAlP!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why must he raype?!!!?!?
/
:apu:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bean:


Posted by .
Unregistered


ONE MUTHA FUCKIN PAGE OF JIMBO OWNAGE
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hobo
I’m down on my knees
I’m begging you please
Let me rim you

Cause I’m Rimbo
Artist of the north
A talent of heaven
Once it earned me $77

Making love in the afternoon with a hobo
Popovs in my bedroom (running love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed someone's taken my place

I’m begging
Hobos
I’m down on my knees
Left out in the breeze without a pool house


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lalala: Somewhere over the Rimbo... :lalala:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Bigger cunts:  Rimbo or F2bbs mods?

­
Take the hint, Gomer.


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


image


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Hobo
I’m down on my knees
I’m begging you please
Let me rim you

Cause I’m Rimbo
Artist of the north
A talent of heaven
Once it earned me $77

Making love in the afternoon with a hobo
Popovs in my bedroom (running love)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed someone's taken my place

I’m begging
Hobos
I’m down on my knees
Left out in the breeze without a pool house


:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


What are YOU thankful for?
\
image


Posted by .
Unregistered


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Posted by Humboldt Hovercraft
Unregistered


Hungry eyes
Staring at a 16 year old’s thighs!

I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this life that needs subsidized
I look at you and I fantasize
You're mine and tonight
$77 don’t set things right

Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes

I feel the magic between you and me
I want to hold you down at your sweet sixteen
I want to show you what love's all about
Darling tonight

Now I've got you in my lens
With these hungry eyes
One look at you quivers my vas deferens
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I
With these hungry eyes

Now I've got you in my mind
With these hungry eyes
Now did I take you from behind
I need you to see
This gray pube love was meant to be


Posted by .
Unregistered


Humboldt Hovercraft said: Hungry eyes
Staring at a 16 year old’s thighs!

I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this life that needs subsidized
I look at you and I fantasize
You're mine and tonight
$77 don’t set things right

Now I've got you in my sights
With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes

I feel the magic between you and me
I want to hold you down at your sweet sixteen
I want to show you what love's all about
Darling tonight

Now I've got you in my lens
With these hungry eyes
One look at you quivers my vas deferens
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I
With these hungry eyes

Now I've got you in my mind
With these hungry eyes
Now did I take you from behind
I need you to see
This gray pube love was meant to be

­

:potd: x 1,000,000,000


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

:potd: x 1,000,000,000

­Faggot replying to himself ^^^


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­

:potd: x 1,000,000,000

­Faggot replying to himself ^^^

­
Wrong, rimbo.

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Wrong, rimbo.

:mittens:

­I’m not James, AIDS faggot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Wrong, rimbo.

:mittens:

­I’m not James, AIDS faggot.

­

Wet brain. Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Wet brain. Sad.

­AIDS dementia. Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


James is a life loser


Posted by .
Unregistered


STILL ONE MUTHA FUCKIN PAGE OF JIMBO OWNAGE
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close