Topic: Two Burger King customers tell Spanish-speaking manager to 'go back to Mexico'
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1028581

:random::random::random:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Whoa!

International news. Old lady tells some beaner to go back to the wrong beaner country!

But, she's right. The beaner shouldn't be in the U.S.

The beaner wants to be here, and NOT in porto-rico, because he's a beaner-loathing White supremacist.

No beaner wants to live in any beaner shithole.

Every beaner wants to live in a White country, especially the U.S.

The whole world is White supremacist. The old lady. The beaner. You. Everybody.

We all fight over White supremacism; universal White supremacism from different standpoints.

It's never going away. Non-Whites will always be White supremacist.

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“When I heard ‘You cannot speak Spanish in public,’ I grabbed my phone and I was like, ‘Hold up,'" said customer Neyzha Borrero, who recorded the exchange.

There's nothing more exciting these days for a libbie than to video something they can be outraged about.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Castillo said later that he had had been speaking Spanish with an employee. The women said they had a complaint, but he didn't know what it was about, and he offered to help.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how it went down. We get to hear one side of the story and, of course, they din do nuffin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only thing that's important is "WERE THEY WHITE TRUMP LOVING MAGANISTAS?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

:fpotd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
No beaner wants to live in any beaner shithole.

Every beaner wants to live in a White country, especially the U.S.

The whole world is White supremacist. The old lady. The beaner. You. Everybody.

­https://i.imgur.com/yTul6aO.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

Meanwhile, Palestinians get shot at for no reason at checkpoints yet it never makes the evening MSM news.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Puerto Rico doesn't even WANT to be considered part of the United States.  Calling that Spanish-speaking area "Mexico" is no worse than calling the USA "America" and neglecting the poutine-eaters to our north.

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

If you move to an English speaking country, you should not be surprised when the natives tell you to speak English.

The liberal that went to grab its camera is probably of the opinion that people can all share a common culture when they speak different languages (they can’t).

Posted by .
Unregistered

Without illegals that whooper would have cost $10.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The only thing that's important is "WERE THEY WHITE TRUMP LOVING MAGANISTAS?"

­
THEY WERE ALL SPOTTED LEAVING THE MEN'S ROOM TOGETHER AFTER A LONG AND HEAVY TOE TAPPING SESSION.

:taptap:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bottom Line:  Spics use their native tongue more likely to hide and privatize their conversations only to mock or speak negatively of the whiteys around them in the nearby general vicinity.

:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A couple loony old ladies from FLORIDA, wackyland central, and you shit-for-brains baggers are taking this seriously?

:lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Why don't you all just go back to Alabama?  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A couple loony old ladies from FLORIDA, wackyland central, and you shit-for-brains baggers are taking this seriously?
Why don't you all just go back to Alabama?
BAGGERS!
BAGGERS! BAGGERS! BAGGERS!
\
:repub:

­It's only a news story because America-hating leftists are making it one.

To normal people, it's some local piffle that people outside of that burger king shouldn't even have heard of.

The lunatic left makes these things international news.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Funny how OP assumes that these truth-speaking women are republicans. :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­It's only a news story because America-hating leftists are making it one.

To normal people, it's some local piffle that people outside of that burger king shouldn't even have heard of.

The lunatic left makes these things international news.

­They said nothing racist or bigoted. If you come to America, you should speak fluent English. In fact, it should be a requirement. It is proof that brown people want to live in America but absolutely refuse to(or are simply incapable to) assimilate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A couple loony old ladies from FLORIDA, wackyland central, and you shit-for-brains baggers are taking this seriously?

:lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Why don't you all just go back to Alabama?  :lol:

These little old ladies in Florida are Jewish?

Shame on you gumtahd, you anti- semitic little ahole

Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder what that manager thinks of the new Burger King tacos? :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I wonder what that manager thinks of the new Burger King tacos? :lol::fag:

Maybe this guy can open some BK's south of the border, eh gumtahdo..

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Heterosexual Hal said: If you move to an English speaking country, you should not be surprised when the natives tell you to speak English.

The liberal that went to grab its camera is probably of the opinion that people can all share a common culture when they speak different languages (they can’t).

­

It's to the point where one can't get a retail job in California if you don't know Spanish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

It's to the point where one can't get a retail job in California if you don't know Spanish.

socal

Posted by .
Unregistered

And because the media reported it you jump in and react just like the rest of the sheeple.  Pathetic.  Shit like this didn't make anybody's radar when I was being raised.  Now people find the stupidest shit worthy of sharing and discussing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So Cal WAS part of Mexico in the past Cletus

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So Cal WAS part of Mexico in the past Cletus

­
GO BACK TO PANGAEA, GREASE-LOVER!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.