Topic: PLACE YOUR BETS - Next big natural disaster or crisis - Earthquake, Plague, or Weather disaster?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Climate change 100% genuine.
Doubters can get in the rising sea.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Climate change 100% genuine.
Doubters can get in the rising sea.

­Climate change is 99.99% natural.

It was much warmer 6000 years ago but the climate tards like to pretend even though that was natural today's much less warming can't be which is pretty stupid if you think about it.
No shit, google: was it warmer than now 6000 years ago

The Sea level has been rising since the last full blown ice age ended and this warm period inside an ice age (interglacial) we are in right now called the Holocene and guess what?
The sea level rise rate has not changed at all.

Posted by .
Unregistered

not tornadoes

Most likely volcano or earthquake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: not tornadoes

Most likely volcano or earthquake.

­
:nono:

:trevnado:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Aliens attack to turn Earth into a rehab/resort area.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, why would all natural disasters happen in the US? This is real life, not a Roland Emmerich movie.

Posted by The-OCD...
Unregistered

Don't worry..

I am on vaca lion....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Climate change is 99.99% natural.

It was much warmer 6000 years ago but the climate tards like to pretend even though that was natural today's much less warming can't be which is pretty stupid if you think about it.
No shit, google: was it warmer than now 6000 years ago

The Sea level has been rising since the last full blown ice age ended and this warm period inside an ice age (interglacial)  we are in right now called the Holocene and guess what?
The sea level rise rate has not changed at all.

:dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Influenza epidemic.   Normal transmission path is from host geese and ducks to pigs into humans.  Pigs already sick with swine flu.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: The moron above the Led Zep fan fails to understand the flooding in the midwest was due to more than usual melting snow from a more harsh and colder than usual winter.

Though the Climate Cult Church changed the name from global warming to CC it is still based on the stupid theory that mankinds 2% of all CO2 released each year can somehow control the climate by trapping IR.

You have to be a brain washed moron and to able to ignore a whole lot to still believe global warming by man is a big danger.

It was much warmer 6000 years ago in the middle of the interglacial Holocene period we are now in.
It was warmer in the Roman times and during the Medieval Warm Period.
Half of the warming since 1880 was during 1920-1945 when Mankind's CO2 was puny and the last 3 years have seen a cooling trend but the climate nazis screech even more about their stupid theory of false science and exaggeration.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-global-warming-earth-cooling-media-bias/

Disease, terror attacks or outright war has the highest probability of all disasters happening.

­
Wrong, you fucking moron. They have had incessant rain for months. There are no mountains in the midwest that snow melt is going to increase water on the ground. The Sierra Nevada had a 200% snowpack this year, and there is no flooding whatsoever. Did I mention you're a fucking moron?

­You really are an idiot you stupid fucking idiot. There was excess snow and just more fucking water everywhere. They had a very cold winter and a longer lasting one at that.
So stupid fucking idiots like you say muh global warming causes drought until it doesn't then it causes floods according to low IQ fucktards like you. What doesn't your bullshit theory do?
It was not muh manmade climate change you poor stupid bastard.
Now don't make me backtrace you and put my kabar through your stupid fucking head, stupid.

­ No cretin, I don't believe in this global warming by man nonsense. But I know for a fact that it was not melting snow that was causing flooding in the Midwest. Do you have any more stupid things to post?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­ No cretin, I don't believe in this global warming by man nonsense. But I know for a fact that it was not melting snow that was causing flooding in the Midwest. Do you have any more stupid things to post?

­Cretin? Who the fuck talks or writes like that you dorky moron.
Look, dumb bitch, the climate church went on and on about muh global warming would bring draught and none predicted colder weather or heavy rains UNTIL AFTER it started happening.

And fool, you are wrong.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2019-05-29-plains-midwest-record-cold-snow-flooding-tornadoes-2019

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Cretin? Who the fuck talks or writes like that you dorky moron.
Look, dumb bitch, the climate church went on and on about muh global warming would bring draught and none predicted colder weather or heavy rains UNTIL AFTER it started happening.

And fool, you are wrong.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2019-05-29-plains-midwest-record-cold-snow-flooding-tornadoes-2019

­
The snow is not causing the flooding you fucking idiot. Read your own article. Moronic troll.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Scientists create black hole in lab, black hole consumes earth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The snow is not causing the flooding you fucking idiot. Read your own article. Moronic troll.

It is all related dumbass. A colder wet and snowy winter leads to a wetter summer.
Are you so stupid you cannot understand this simple concept, simple poster?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

It is all related dumbass. A colder wet and snowy winter leads to a wetter summer.
Are you so stupid you cannot understand this simple concept, simple poster?

Get a room you two.
\
:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

DEATH BY COCK

Posted by .emo_t
Unregistered

. said: DEATH BY COCK

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any society is three square meals away from anarchy

Posted by .
Unregistered

:poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Massive internet outage followed by EMP attack that shuts down civilization for years. 

Baggers will rejoice as they think they will get a second Civil War and the opportunity to shoot liberals.

Instead, obese baggers are overrun by millions of their fellow Americans who are fed up with their racist, bigoted, bullshit and their worship of a magical man in the sky.

Baggers are slow roasted on a spit over open fires and eaten with dippin sauce. Finally rid of the bagger plague, America joins the rest of the civilized first world.

But first, there is a big pile of bones to clean up.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.