Topic: Man, it's really funny that Steve Akins capitulated and basically admitted that he did his fraud
Posted by .
Unregistered

I wonder why he hasn't been committed yet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I wonder why he hasn't been committed yet?

He lives in some backwater shithole so either they don't have a looney bin or mental illness due to inbreeding is accepted there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The difference of course is this..... NO HISTORY EVER OF A CLAN AKINS, CENTURIES OF EXISTENCE OF A CLAN MACLEOD. 

And Akins bullshits again, the real truth of Clan MacLeod can be found here....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefs_of_Clan_MacLeod

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
He lives in some backwater shithole so either they don't have a looney bin or mental illness due to inbreeding is accepted there.

This.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have to agree. ^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

Also no doubts now that he did indeed try to get a fake tombstone planted in Scotland.

We already knew hie book was a complete fake, and his so called will was faked and altered.

Poor little fella.....

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: The difference of course is this..... NO HISTORY EVER OF A CLAN AKINS, CENTURIES OF EXISTENCE OF A CLAN MACLEOD. 

And Akins bullshits again, the real truth of Clan MacLeod can be found here....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefs_of_Clan_MacLeod

­My clan first appears in Scottish written records in the early 15th century in A Calendar of Documents Relating to Scotland preserved in Her Majesty's Public Record Office, London, which entry bears the date November 20, 1405, and reads:

"Warrant to the Chancellor, - On the petition of John Hadyngton and John of Akyne, Scottish merchants, showing how they during the late truce were on their voyage to Scotland when a barge and a balyngere of war with Laurence Tuttebury of Hulle and his people made them prisoners on 5th September last, with goods worth 500 marks, and kept them in Hull for eight weeks"

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Other instances of its appearance in the early records of Scotland include mention of William Ackin, who was a witness in the parish of Brechin in the year 1476.

George Aczin appears in Lanarkshire in 1498.

John Eckin was a tenant under the Bishop of Aberdeen in 1511.

John Ackyne served as bailie of Stirling in 1520.

Robert Aykkyne was admitted to the burgess of Aberdeen in 1529.

Bessie Aiken of Leith was found guilty of Witchcraft in 1597, narrowly escaping execution.

A Covenanter named John Aiken fought in the Battle of Bothwell Bridge in 1679.

Alexander Aiken of Glasgow was listed as a pipe-maker in Hearth Tax rolls for 1690.

Alexander Aiken of Bo'ness, West Lothian, was among the Scots colonists who took part in the ill-fated Darien expedition in 1699.

Rev. John Aikin, born in 1713, the son of a London linen-draper from Kirkcudbright, Scotland, was a Unitarian divine known for his role as a teacher at the dissenting academy of Kibworth, and as the patriarch of a family long noted for their many contributions to British literature and science.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Also no doubts now that he did indeed try to get a fake tombstone planted in Scotland.

We already knew hie book was a complete fake, and his so called will was faked and altered.

Poor little fella.....

Yep. William Wallace had no reason to frame Steve.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted by .
Unregistered

I haven't seen Akins post in this thread at all. Did he run off again? :lol:

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
. said: Also no doubts now that he did indeed try to get a fake tombstone planted in Scotland.

Poor little fella.....

­Apart from conspiring with my ex-wife to discredit me because I was divorcing her and filing for custody of my children

Posted by .
Unregistered

And here comes the cut and paste flood by Akins........

No evidence of them having a clan or a clan chief, but still, he cuts and floods.  In fact, no evidence Akins was related to any of them at all, he just finds a document with something close to his last name, then claims it's his direct relatives... Anyone can do that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I haven't seen Akins post in this thread at all. Did he run off again? :lol:

Looks like he disappeared :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­Apart from conspiring with my ex-wife to discredit me because I was divorcing her and filing for custody of my children

­
You discredited yourself by lying to the Lord Lyon that your grandfather and great-grandfather were first born sons. 

Nothing you say now matters, you are an established liar.

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said:
Akins said:

­
You discredited yourself by lying to the Lord Lyon that your grandfather and great-grandfather were first born sons. 

­The whole of human history is stitched together with lies and deception.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And here comes the cut and paste flood by Akins........

This is how you know he's been completely owned. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
. said:
Akins said:

­

­The whole of human history is stitched together with lies and deception.

Akins OWNED

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is there a lot of money involved in this clan stuff?

Posted by .
Unregistered

All that flooding proves is some people with a name similar to Akins perhaps lived in Scotland at one time. 

Anyone with a British last name can easily do the same. 

It proves nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Is there a lot of money involved in this clan stuff?

­
It got him disability from the government.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why go to all this trouble with these foreign beaurocRats in the first place?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Poor little fella.....

Yep. And he got Lady Akins to run away to Scotland where he fuckered her!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yep. And he got Lady Akins to run away to Scotland where he fuckered her!

:sovietman:

A real man!

Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

. said: Is there a lot of money involved in this clan stuff?

­For merchants selling things like kilts and clan memorabilia there is, although in the past 20 years or so their business has been cut by Pakistani and Indian manufacturers of cheap knock-off counterfeit kilts and related goods.

There is no money to be made in running a clan organization however, that is really something one does as a labor of love and one struggles to just break even if you are providing members of the clan organization with things like quarterlies and periodicals, which I did for several years on a non-profit basis.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.