Topic: BEHOLD! What Trump's 2nd term will be like!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The key point here is reelection is what is motivating Trump. He wants to be a two-termer to cement his legacy. Once he gets that, there is a good chance he'll get bored and bratty because there are no new worlds to conquer. He'll have to do the day to day work while Pence rides on his coattails. Trump's pettiness and jealousy will emerge and his presidency will end with a dry fart. Look what happened to Reagan in his second term. He went from being the Gipper to being a withdrawn and fading President. 

Watch Trump pressure Pence to pick Ivanka as his running mate. :lol:

­
Reagan’s Alzheimer’s advanced significantly in his second term and he was too geriatric.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Flowers and chocolates!
\
:cheney:

Posted by .
Unregistered

President Elizabeth Warren!
\
:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:crap:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pence will be replaced on the ticket by Ivanka.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MOAR!
\
:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pence will be replaced on the ticket by Ivanka.

­

The most likely thing is if Trump can stumble through re-election, he steps down nearly immediately and Pence becomes POTUS as a GOP placeholder. A Cheney type figure is slotted into VP and runs the show.­

I'm as anti-Trump as it gets but people have to consider the factors at play, Russian military propaganda campaign + GOP election criminality + whatever crimes Trump is willing to commit to get elected against "play fair" democrats.

Look at the sheer % of "undecided" red shirt Ken type retards who are 'unsure' if baggers are doing a good job wrecking the country or not :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

People will visit the Trump Presidential Library. 

They will take home souvenir tiki torches and sharpie pens. Free Diet Cokes for everyone.

Pose next to a green screen and they will Photoshop in a completed wall.

Posted by .
Unregistered

TROOMP!
\
:milton:

TRUME!
\
:doublewide:

TRONK!
\
:whitetrash:

TRUMBE
\
:trev:

TROMBONE!
\
:winner:

Alas, Trump’s base speaks out...
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BUT HER EMAILS!
\
:rwpub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BUT HER EMAILS!
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:mel:

Posted by .
Unregistered

But what about his third term?

:confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

The most likely thing is if Trump can stumble through re-election, he steps down nearly immediately and Pence becomes POTUS as a GOP placeholder. A Cheney type figure is slotted into VP and runs the show.­

I'm as anti-Trump as it gets but people have to consider the factors at play, Russian military propaganda campaign + GOP election criminality + whatever crimes Trump is willing to commit to get elected against "play fair" democrats.

Look at the sheer % of "undecided" red shirt Ken type retards who are 'unsure' if baggers are doing a good job wrecking the country or not :lol:

­^^Moron

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We want the rich to get richer. Do you want the rich to get poorer. Who the fuck do you think "the rich" are?

Were Buffett, Bezos, Gates, Ellison born into wealth? They worked their way up and are now the richest guys in the world.

This shows MOBILITY. When they were all born, a group of other dummies were the richest people in the world.

That's what is important. We don't have a fucking king that just passes on all his wealth to his spoiled kids.

We want the fucking rich to be even fucking richer because that shows more opportunity for the rest of us as well.

­Most wealth is hereditary. It's not earned, it's inherited.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hi everyone!  Back in 2016 I wrote this post...

http://f2bbs.com/thread/46118/1#m377038

Now, I have predictions for Trump's 2nd Term.

IT IS 2021...

The economy is weakening, but no major meltdown. People are struggling and the middle class is dying, but we aren't at zombie apocalypse levels yet.

No major wars have started yet. Iran and North Korea are behaving baldly, but no military action yet.

The Dems picked Biden for their nominee. He gives Trump a run for his money, but Trump managed to pull off a victory by the skin of his scalp.

The Trump base is still loyal because they love seeing liberal heads explode and they love his bluster...

But...

NO...FUCKING...WALL!  The base has figured out this was all just bullshit posturing. They aren't happy about it.

NO JOBS!  The rich are getting ridiculously richer. Meanwhile, they are still languishing in the lower class doldrums. Not even the gig economy can fix this. Tensions are rising, but Trump's circuses are still entertaining...even if they come with no bread.

Bye bye Roe Vs Wade!  Ginsburg dies in early 2021. Trump appointed a hard core right winger and goodbye abortion rights. The liberals fume and protest but hey, what can they do? Not Jack shit! But red state women take a cue from the women in South America and find drugs that can induce abortion. Now there are no clinics to protest in front of. Thanks to making abortion illegal, there are now MORE abortions than ever.

The right wing is figuring out that global warming is REAL! Crop failures, fires, and droughts plague the red states. Trump has slashed FEMA and other disaster aid. I guess when your farms are burning and tornadoes have destroyed your town multiple times that you figure it out. The Republicans try to brush this off as fake news but the needle is moving. Some bold Republicans start working with the dems to find a way to deal with it. 

Trump is tired. Being President is no longer fun. He starts becoming sullen and withdrawn. There is no third term to run for. Pence takes the brunt of this. Trump teases him in front of the press and humiliates him. Pence grins and bears it because he is almost certainly the 2024 nominee.

The Dems have jettisoned the last of their old farts. The party belongs to the young now. The GOP has had power for over 5 years and they are out of gas. No one believes their happy talk about tax cuts and trickle down. Even the evangelicals are dividing because Trump has so poisoned the party. The dems are rebuilding into a new centrist party and they are ready to fight Pence in 2024.

Everything in this post is wrong.  More fake news libbie bullshit

Posted by .
Unregistered

FAke NewS! It didn't come from Fox!
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is not guaranteed of anything, Sahib.
\
:apu:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Thanks.  I'm a cheap date when it comes to brewskis. I like Miller High Life.  My taste in vodkas and whiskeys is noticeably better, though.

­all vodka is the same
You sound like the kind of faggot who enjoys paying $40 moar for the Gray Goose label. If want to get fucked up with no hangover Smirnoff is just fine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Thanks.  I'm a cheap date when it comes to brewskis. I like Miller High Life.  My taste in vodkas and whiskeys is noticeably better, though.

­all vodka is the same
You sound like the kind of faggot who enjoys paying $40 moar for the Gray Goose label. If want to get fucked up with no hangover Smirnoff is just fine.

:Nono: Now now. Everyone has their booze preferences. Be nice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
So as long as you are entertained, you don't mind being pushed to the bottom of the economic heap. Got it!

Look at those libtards! What losers!
\
:winner:

­sorry to hear you are failing at making money during the greatest time to do so

:wtf:

Some kind of retardo Otis comment there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­sorry to hear you are failing at making money during the greatest time to do so

Sorry, no.  The markets have been basically flat since January 2018.  Your chance to make 300% gains was during Obamas presidency.

Posted by .
Unregistered

AFRICAN!
\
:dweeb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:spam:
\
:deebo:

Posted by .AJB reloaded
Unregistered

. said: Not bad, but according to the latest Polls, Biden (or any other Dem for that matter) would have to rape the Virgin Mary to lose against cheeto in 2020.

Fantastic late polling data!
\
:spanky:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.