Topic: BEHOLD! What Trump's 2nd term will be like!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: more golf days.

­
^this

Posted by .
Unregistered

TROOMP!
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A lot more of these for Trump!

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We want the rich to get richer. Do you want the rich to get poorer. Who the fuck do you think "the rich" are?

Were Buffett, Bezos, Gates, Ellison born into wealth? They worked their way up and are now the richest guys in the world.

This shows MOBILITY. When they were all born, a group of other dummies were the richest people in the world.

That's what is important. We don't have a fucking king that just passes on all his wealth to his spoiled kids.

We want the fucking rich to be even fucking richer because that shows more opportunity for the rest of us as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We want the rich to get richer. Do you want the rich to get poorer. Who the fuck do you think "the rich" are?

Were Buffett, Bezos, Gates, Ellison born into wealth? They worked their way up and are now the richest guys in the world.

This shows MOBILITY. When they were all born, a group of other dummies were the richest people in the world.

That's what is important. We don't have a fucking king that just passes on all his wealth to his spoiled kids.

We want the fucking rich to be even fucking richer because that shows more opportunity for the rest of us as well.

One of the stupidest things ever posted here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BUT THE MUELLER REPORT!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

FREEDOM FRIES!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Dems have jettisoned the last of their old farts. The party belongs to the young now. The GOP has had power for over 5 years and they are out of gas. No one believes their happy talk about tax cuts and trickle down. Even the evangelicals are dividing because Trump has so poisoned the party. The dems are rebuilding into a new centrist party and they are ready to fight Pence in 2024.

­
This is likely. There's nobody in the GOP that closely resembles Trump on any level, and all of Trump's tricks will have been tired out by 2024. The Dems will have re-organized and be the fresh face and will likely win if this happens.

The future of the GOP will be the likes of Marco Rubio and Nikki Haley.

Although I could see Don Jr pulling some Rudy-esque win in NYC.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pence 2024!

MAKE AMERICA GILEAD NOW!
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Not bad, but according to the latest Polls, Biden (or any other Dem for that matter) would have to rape the Virgin Mary to lose against cheeto in 2020.

­
Take you Jew polls and shove them up your fucking ass!
\
:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck!
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: more golf days.

More?

He just spent ten days at Bedminster, getting in about as much golf as Obama did in a year.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-returns-to-washington-after-10-days-at-bedminster-golf-club/

Posted by .
Unregistered

The polls!
/
:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's really gonna happen:

Biden will get the nomination.  The trade war will take its toll and the economy will slide slowly into recession.  Nothing like the scale of 2008, but still a slump.  The last voting bloc Trump has is people who don't care about who's in office, they just vote based in the economy.  They'll turn on Trump and he'll lose in an electoral vote landslide.

Biden will be an ass clown of a president and make a new gaffe every week.  People will forgive it because of the comparison to Trump.  Biden will be an average to below average president, and serve one term.  After that his VP, Warren, will run for the office.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP - WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING? THAT "DEVILS CABBAGE" MUST BE LACED WITH TDS & ANGEL DUST BUDDY...
YOU GOTTA BE A CALI-LIBERFAGGER TO POST ALL THAT B.S. & DOOM N GLOOM THE SKY IS FALLIN & TSHTF FAIRYTALE RIGHT THERE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP - WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING? THAT "DEVILS CABBAGE" MUST BE LACED WITH TDS & ANGEL DUST BUDDY...
YOU GOTTA BE A CALI-LIBERFAGGER TO POST ALL THAT B.S. & DOOM N GLOOM THE SKY IS FALLIN & TSHTF FAIRYTALE RIGHT THERE.

­
OP here! :wave:

I'm not forecasting "doom and gloom". After observing what has happened so far, a Trump second term would not be THE END OF THE WORLD! :nuke:  but it wouldn't be a bed of roses either. 

I can't see Trump fixing any the problems with structural unemployment or the sagging wages of the middle class.

I can't see him ever getting wall completed.

It's that simple. 

However, if he is re-elected I can assure you that Roe Vs Wade is likely a goner. 

What I am confident in is that after Trump goes, whether it is in 2020 or 2024, the GOP has no second act after him. I also see that once Biden is either defeated or serves a term as President, the Dems will be taken over by a young and brash new leadership. I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing. It just is.

Chill. Have a beer. :cheers:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:  Iran and North Korea are behaving baldly, 

Rocket Man losing his hair?  Expect mass executions!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's really gonna happen:

Biden will get the nomination. 

WRONG.

The convention will be deadlocked, with no candidate having a majority of delegates, and no hope of convincing the Bidenites to support Warren or the Warrenites to support Biden, etc.

Hillary Clinton will step forward, offering herself as a consensus candidate, which will horrify the delegates; Michelle Obama will then step in and get the nomination.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What's really gonna happen:

Biden will get the nomination. 

WRONG.

The convention will be deadlocked, with no candidate having a majority of delegates, and no hope of convincing the Bidenites to support Warren or the Warrenites to support Biden, etc.

Hillary Clinton will step forward, offering herself as a consensus candidate, which will horrify the delegates; Michelle Obama will then step in and get the nomination.

Unlikely. But I would love to see that. :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:poo:
\
:lucy2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
So as long as you are entertained, you don't mind being pushed to the bottom of the economic heap. Got it!

Look at those libtards! What losers!
\
:winner:

I stand with Bill Maher!  Lets destroy everyone economically if it means Trump loses!
\
:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BUT THE MUELLER REPORT!
\

Two years and a fucking bust!
:rofl:

How did that work out?
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: BUT THE MUELLER REPORT!
\

Two years and a fucking bust!
:rofl:

How did that work out?
:lol:

­
Trump’s campaign manager went to prison and there was substantial proof that the Russians tampered with our election. It is crystal clear that Trump has some creepy attraction to Putin.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.