Topic: BEHOLD! What Trump's 2nd term will be like!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Hi everyone!  Back in 2016 I wrote this post...

http://f2bbs.com/thread/46118/1#m377038

Now, I have predictions for Trump's 2nd Term.

IT IS 2021...

The economy is weakening, but no major meltdown. People are struggling and the middle class is dying, but we aren't at zombie apocalypse levels yet.

No major wars have started yet. Iran and North Korea are behaving baldly, but no military action yet.

The Dems picked Biden for their nominee. He gives Trump a run for his money, but Trump managed to pull off a victory by the skin of his scalp.

The Trump base is still loyal because they love seeing liberal heads explode and they love his bluster...

But...

NO...FUCKING...WALL!  The base has figured out this was all just bullshit posturing. They aren't happy about it.

NO JOBS!  The rich are getting ridiculously richer. Meanwhile, they are still languishing in the lower class doldrums. Not even the gig economy can fix this. Tensions are rising, but Trump's circuses are still entertaining...even if they come with no bread.

Bye bye Roe Vs Wade!  Ginsburg dies in early 2021. Trump appointed a hard core right winger and goodbye abortion rights. The liberals fume and protest but hey, what can they do? Not Jack shit! But red state women take a cue from the women in South America and find drugs that can induce abortion. Now there are no clinics to protest in front of. Thanks to making abortion illegal, there are now MORE abortions than ever.

The right wing is figuring out that global warming is REAL! Crop failures, fires, and droughts plague the red states. Trump has slashed FEMA and other disaster aid. I guess when your farms are burning and tornadoes have destroyed your town multiple times that you figure it out. The Republicans try to brush this off as fake news but the needle is moving. Some bold Republicans start working with the dems to find a way to deal with it. 

Trump is tired. Being President is no longer fun. He starts becoming sullen and withdrawn. There is no third term to run for. Pence takes the brunt of this. Trump teases him in front of the press and humiliates him. Pence grins and bears it because he is almost certainly the 2024 nominee.

The Dems have jettisoned the last of their old farts. The party belongs to the young now. The GOP has had power for over 5 years and they are out of gas. No one believes their happy talk about tax cuts and trickle down. Even the evangelicals are dividing because Trump has so poisoned the party. The dems are rebuilding into a new centrist party and they are ready to fight Pence in 2024.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not bad, but according to the latest Polls, Biden (or any other Dem for that matter) would have to rape the Virgin Mary to lose against cheeto in 2020.

Posted by .
Unregistered

more golf days.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Not bad, but according to the latest Polls, Biden (or any other Dem for that matter) would have to rape the Virgin Mary to lose against cheeto in 2020.

­
Are those polls being done by the same organizations that predicted a slam dunk for the Bitch?  Lol

In any event, a LOT can happen between now and November 2020.  In March 1991, Bush 41 was getting 90% approval ratings.  How'd that 1992 election go for him? Anyone remember?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Not bad, but according to the latest Polls, Biden (or any other Dem for that matter) would have to rape the Virgin Mary to lose against cheeto in 2020.

­
Trump is NOT guaranteed of anything.

Back in 1991, right after Desert Storm, George H.W. Bush looked unbeatable. If you would have predicted that a Dem governor from a hick state like Arkansas would defeat him, they would have called you crazy. A lot can happen in a year.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Are those polls being done by the same organizations that predicted a slam dunk for the Bitch?  Lol

In any event, a LOT can happen between now and November 2020.  In March 1991, Bush 41 was getting 90% approval ratings.  How'd that 1992 election go for him? Anyone remember?

Ah! You beat me to it. I want to buy you a beer. :cheers:

Posted by .
Unregistered

As the OP says, even if Trump failed at everything, I'd still love his presidency, solely for the viewing pleasure of watching the libfreaks go nuclear for another 4 years. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: As the OP says, even if Trump failed at everything, I'd still love his presidency, solely for the viewing pleasure of watching the libfreaks go nuclear for another 4 years. :lol:

­
So as long as you are entertained, you don't mind being pushed to the bottom of the economic heap. Got it!

Look at those libtards! What losers!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Sorry, not a faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Thanks.  I'm a cheap date when it comes to brewskis. I like Miller High Life.  My taste in vodkas and whiskeys is noticeably better, though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
So as long as you are entertained, you don't mind being pushed to the bottom of the economic heap. Got it!

Look at those libtards! What losers!
\
:winner:

­sorry to hear you are failing at making money during the greatest time to do so

Posted by .
Unregistered

TL;DC

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP's predictions in 2016 were totally off.  These are just as bad.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Hillary was supposed to get over 300 electoral votes remember??

Posted by .
Unregistered

The key point here is reelection is what is motivating Trump. He wants to be a two-termer to cement his legacy. Once he gets that, there is a good chance he'll get bored and bratty because there are no new worlds to conquer. He'll have to do the day to day work while Pence rides on his coattails. Trump's pettiness and jealousy will emerge and his presidency will end with a dry fart. Look what happened to Reagan in his second term. He went from being the Gipper to being a withdrawn and fading President. 

Watch Trump pressure Pence to pick Ivanka as his running mate. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP's predictions in 2016 were totally off.  These are just as bad.

What do you mean totally off?

The OP saw that Hillary would get screwed by people voting 3rd party or by staying home due to lack of enthusiasm.

And that media would lose its mind.

And that Trump's dickhole nature would mean he would get very little done.

Sounds a lot more accurate than most of the mainstream media. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Dems picked Biden for their nominee. He gives Trump a run for his money, but Trump managed to pull off a victory by the skin of his scalp.

\

:winner:­

:facepalm: Biden won't even be the nominee, as his Ukraine problem becomes worse. Trump will have a landslide victory.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Dems picked Biden for their nominee. He gives Trump a run for his money, but Trump managed to pull off a victory by the skin of his scalp.

\

:winner:­

:facepalm: Biden won't even be the nominee, as his Ukraine problem becomes worse. Trump will have a landslide victory.

­
Even after this stuff he said about accepting foreign help??

God I hope you're right!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Civil war in 15 years. There's no stopping it now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Not bad, but according to the latest Polls, Hillary (or any other Dem for that matter) would have to rape the Virgin Mary to lose against cheeto in 2016.

­
Sounds familiar...  :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Civil war in 15 years. There's no stopping it now.

­
Only thanks to TREASONOUS Democrats favoring ILLEGAL aliens over American CITIZENS!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP's predictions in 2016 were totally off.  These are just as bad.

­
That is my analysis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The key point here is reelection is what is motivating Trump. He wants to be a two-termer to cement his legacy. Once he gets that, there is a good chance he'll get bored and bratty because there are no new worlds to conquer. He'll have to do the day to day work while Pence rides on his coattails. Trump's pettiness and jealousy will emerge and his presidency will end with a dry fart. Look what happened to Reagan in his second term. He went from being the Gipper to being a withdrawn and fading President. 

Watch Trump pressure Pence to pick Ivanka as his running mate. :lol:

­
The second term is when the prosecution of traitorous Dems starts. It will be beautiful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One turning point could be war with Iran.

1. Bolton urges Trump to attack Iran. Trump resists, but as the economy erodes and the Dems pound the impeachment drum, the lure of a picturesque war as a distraction looks more tempting.

2. Several "incidents" happen with oil tankers. Trump steps up an American naval presence. Tensions rise as Iranian patrol boats and American ships share waters. 

3. Eventually, there is a confrontation. Fire is exchanged and some Iranian boats get sunk. 

4. With the American navy ships constantly working, accidents happen. An American ship collides with a tanker. Lots of casualties. It's not Iran's fault, but now Trump has lots of flag draped coffins to parade on Fox News. The American sheeple are angry and ready for war.

5. Trump orders a bombing and missile strike. The B52s are in the air. The ships move into position. Fighters launch. The goal is to bomb key military targets. Trump comes up with a catchy name like "Operation Open Lanes". The military goes into action and the media leaps at the new, shiny object. The skeptics of Trump are pushed off the air and replaced with waving flags and "we support the troops" happy talk not seen since the Iraq War.

6. The attack is successful, but the Iranians have new military hardware from Uncle Putin. They managed to shoot down several planes and lobbed a few missiles at American ships. Two smaller ships are sunk. Some carriers take serious damage. The casualty count tops 1000. Trump has shown Iran who is boss, but at a high cost.

7. Trump has a military victory, but his typical tone deafness hurts him. He brags about "kicking ass" and how this is HIS victory. He ignores the sacrifices of the servicemen and women who died. He gets no approval bump from this "victory'. Even Fox News talking heads are appalled at his indifference.

8. Some Dems backed the attack to get brownie points with red state voters. They feel betrayed and they speak out against Trump. They manage to peel off some of Trump's base.

9. While many Americans will say they say they are upset about all the losses in this military action, they really don't care. It's just a big TV show. But then oil prices jump and so do gas and food prices. The country plunges into recession. NOW they care! Unemployment rises and so do tempers. 

10. Trump limps through his second term. Pence is being groomed for Trump's replacement in 2024, but his prospects have dimmed. Russia and China have a new swagger thanks to this military mess. Trump lifts his spirits by going to carefully managed rallies. Anti-war Dems have the wind at their backs. For the first time in decades, voters are sick of war and react with revulsion at the GOPs flag waving pro-war militarism. A President Beto or Warren is coming in 2024. The pundits gloat and say this is Trump's true legacy: an exhausted and humiliated nation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pence 2020!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.