Topic: Trump threatening to send in troops to defend Hong Kong citizens from invading Chinese forces
Posted by .
Unregistered

What a terrible person.
Obama would/ did just let them die.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If the Chinese abrogated the Hong Kong agreement, why doesn't Britain take back control?

Posted by .
Unregistered

No, Trump loves dictators shitting on its citizen.  Trump will send it drones to shoot the protestors.

Looking at the protest videos, those plucky Chinese are brave little tards.  No fucking way Trump can win any wars against them.  Trump already lost his trade war.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No, Trump loves dictators shitting on its citizen.  Trump will send it drones to shoot the protestors.

Looking at the protest videos, those plucky Chinese are brave little tards.  No fucking way Trump can win any wars against them.  Trump already lost his trade war.

I hope you learn how to avoid your medication drug interactions before your brain blows out your asshole

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I hope you learn how to avoid your medication drug interactions before your brain blows out your asshole

­Kim Jong Un sent Trump a love letter.  Trump is so happy that he told the whole World about it.  Trump loves dictators.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: No, Trump loves dictators shitting on its citizen.  Trump will send it drones to shoot the protestors.

­:lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Kim Jong Un sent Trump a love letter.  Trump is so happy that he told the whole World about it.  Trump loves dictators.

­He sure loves Xi, doesn’t he?

Posted by death2me
Reminder: U=U

. said:

­Trump absolutely loves dictators and authoritarians.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Trump absolutely loves dictators and authoritarians.

­nonsense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If the Chinese abrogated the Hong Kong agreement, why doesn't Britain take back control?

1.  Because Hong Kong belongs to China.
2.  Because Hong Kong ALWAYS belonged to China.
3.  Because GREAT Britain will simply instruct it's American colony to do its dirty work (and get annihilated by The Yellow Peril).

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If the Chinese abrogated the Hong Kong agreement, why doesn't Britain take back control?

1.  Because Hong Kong belongs to China.
2.  Because Hong Kong ALWAYS belonged to China.
3.  Because GREAT Britain will simply instruct it's American colony to do its dirty work (and get annihilated by The Yellow Peril).

:mittens:

There you go, again.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.