Topic: How do I deal with a NYMPHO wife
Posted by .
Unregistered

Someone trying to make up for years of celibacy. I can't handle her anymore. Only thing on her mind is sex and MUH feelings.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Someone trying to make up for years of celibacy. I can't handle her anymore. Only thing on her mind is sex and MUH feelings.

­
Gimme 2 days wit da ho
         \
      :antwon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hook her up to one of those fucking machines.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cuck it. I can handle her, she won't walk straight for 3 days.
\
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Put a dildo on a sawzall and fuck her with that while you watch TV

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm thinking of giving her the green light to fuck other men. I don't know if she will do it or not but I don't care anymore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm thinking of giving her the green light to fuck other men. I don't know if she will do it or not but I don't care anymore.

Give her the green light to fuck women on the side as long as you can watch and participate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I'm thinking of giving her the green light to fuck other men. I don't know if she will do it or not but I don't care anymore.

Give her the green light to fuck women on the side as long as you can watch and participate.

Don't think she wants women :lol:
She wants to be fucked by 21yo gymbros.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Not a good idea, Mr. Cuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Those gymbros love cock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Economics 101

You rent her out - Unless she is Ugly which still will make money - 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Economics 101

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Economics 101

Pimp out my wife :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sybian.  But you're poor and can't afford one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I talked to her dad. He said don't bring other men into your marriage. It is a recipe for disaster. He said lay down the law, sex once or MAYBE twice a day. More than that is insane.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If your dick is tired, lick her pussy. Alternate. Simple.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Marriage is fucking terrible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’ll fuck her. Send her to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nympho wife is a dream when you are 20 and a nightmare at 50

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I talked to her dad. He said don't bring other men into your marriage. It is a recipe for disaster. He said lay down the law, sex once or MAYBE twice a day. More than that is insane.

Offer to share her with her dad. Make it a three way. I mean his baby batter made her so his baby batter can help take care of her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If your dick is tired, lick her pussy. Alternate. Simple.

­
ungh, cancer slot machine.
\
:michael.douglas:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.