Topic: It truly is amazing how ugly non whites are. At least they are admitting they have an ugly problem.
Posted by .
Unregistered

You non whites get up every morning and see that monkey staring back at you in the mirror. Thats probably why you are so crazy and violent and end up in jail so often.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are admitting it to the public now but they still can't admit it explicitly. They want that ultra white baby in their womb but they will never say that "my life is powerless over my ugliness".

Posted by .
Unregistered

If only Jerry would hold a telethon for us. Plus i really like watching that dude that spins plates.
\
:antwon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you see boons with dyed blonde hair? :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Saw this woman from Peru the other day. 

She wasn't that dark but her fucking nose covered half her face.

Civilized people should not have to put up with that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When you see boons with dyed blonde hair? :snicker:

­
:potd:

HAAAAAAAAA Oh man thats a classic. I remember my old man and my uncle laughing at blond dindus 40 years ago.
It just never gets old.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

HAAAAAAAAA Oh man thats a classic. I remember my old man and my uncle laughing at blond dindus 40 years ago.
It just never gets old.

­
In nappy head land the white womans weave is the most important thing. More important than life itself. Tommy Sotomayor has a video of a dindu holding her baby over her head in a rain storm to keep her weave dry

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
In nappy head land the white womans weave is the most important thing. More important than life itself. Tommy Sotomayor has a video of a dindu holding her baby over her head in a rain storm to keep her weave dry

­
WTF ?

Silver-back parenting at it's finest.

Posted by KING_CONK
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

It just never gets old.

­

­holy shit :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You non whites get up every morning and see that monkey staring back at you in the mirror. Thats probably why you are so crazy and violent and end up in jail so often.

­
Tehy can deal with their monkey face right up to the point where you compare them to a beautiful white woman. Thats when they lose their shit

Posted by .
Unregistered

Plenty of whites are ugly too but many Nogs have that simian look going so yeah they're generally worse looking but there are exceptions!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Plenty of whites are ugly too but many Nogs have that simian look going so yeah they're generally worse looking but there are exceptions!

­
Not on any level like the non whites. The proof is the weaves, the hair straighteners and the fact that they want a white baby so bad. Even in their own non white communities light skin has always higher status going back centuries.

Michael Jackson spent a fortune trying to be white.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am the second poster in this thread and the only poster with an IQ above room temperature. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am the second poster in this thread and the only poster with an IQ above room temperature. :lol:

^^ Ugly non white detected.

Funny how you got no link, proof or backup.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am the second poster in this thread and the only poster with an IQ above room temperature. :lol:

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Oh look. No proof again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:oldlol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You non whites get up every morning and see that monkey staring back at you in the mirror. Thats probably why you are so crazy and violent and end up in jail so often.

­
Quit comparing us with ni66ers!
        \
      :monkey:

Posted by Nissse
Unregistered

. said: Plenty of whites are ugly too but many Nogs have that simian look going so yeah they're generally worse looking but there are exceptions!

Gorilla look gives me a boner.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nissse said:
Gorilla look gives me a boner.

­
Me too. Right up to the point where i see a white woman. Then the Gorilla look is a contraceptive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Their hands always look dirty to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When you see boons wearing dyed blonde wigs? :snicker:

­Fixt for accuracy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
WTF ?

Silver-back parenting at it's finest.

­its not it’s

Posted by .
Unregistered

I've seen some hot Asian women. :shrug:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.