Topic: Outback steakhouse sucks.
Posted by .
Unregistered

You can get a much better piece of meat by going to the butcher yourself.

Cooking a steak is not rocket science

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are absolutely correct, however, you must be a complete fucking idiot to just now figure this out.  Just sayin'

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's the point of going to a restaurant to eat a steak?
You can get the same at the butcher's and pay 4x less.
They just throw it on a grill and flip it once or twice. Anyone can do that!

Restaurants are worth it for meals only an experienced cook or chef can prepare.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You are absolutely correct, however, you must be a complete fucking idiot to just now figure this out.  Just sayin'

­
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback!

Posted by .
Unregistered

With the time it takes to go to the grocery store and get the groceries plus the cost of fuel  and wear and tear on your car it is cheaper to go to a fine dining restaurant like Red Robin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: With the time it takes to go to the grocery store and get the groceries plus the cost of fuel  and wear and tear on your car it is cheaper to go to a fine dining restaurant like Red Robin.

­

if you are not walking distance to a grocery store, WAYSA?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Exceptions of course to EVERYTHING

Just once You all must try Ruth Chris Steaks - None of you can buy the beef they do and they continue to age the meat - "They use a sear and broil technique that involves an underfired infrared oven that at the heating element is 1500 to 1800 degrees. At the cooking plane (where the steak is ) the temp is 750 which many feel is the ideal temp to broil a steak."

Frankly it is COSTLY Really Really Costly - Even a potato will cost you extra - If you want ground pepper or salt you will have to pay more for even that BUT it's worth everything your wallet contains to eat there. (kidding about the pepper) Not kidding about the Experience which you will never get from a store bought hunk of meat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have had steaks at Ruth Christ San Francisco.  Average at best.  Nothing special.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Put steak in crock pot. Cover in ketchup. add a bit of water. Salt and pepper. Cook for 4 hours. :digtbk:­

You're welcome!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Put steak in crock pot. Cover in ketchup. add a bit of water. Salt and pepper. Cook for 4 hours. :digtbk:­

You're welcome!

Just boil the meat. 3 minutes for medium rare and put on plate and cover in tabasco.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am too lazy to.cook. But will pay 9.99 for a filet mignon That is already cooked for me

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am too lazy to.cook. But will pay 9.99 for a filet mignon That is already cooked for me

­

filet mignon sells for $20 per lb.  No fucking way you can get it for $10 in a restaurant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You can buy Beef Jerky in any Badaga. Just spend time chewing on a chunk and you can even walk and eat your steak at the same time. No clean up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

filet mignon sells for $20 per lb.  No fucking way you can get it for $10 in a restaurant.

Commercial on TV is advertising Filet Mignon mean 9.99
they get you on the drinks. I always outsmart themb and get a code with no ice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Outback has pretty good authentic Australian Blooming Onions, just like me mum used to make in me hometown or Brisbane, mate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It only sucks if you're not Australian. Too bad for you, I guess, mate. :flip:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where else and how else are you going to experience authentic Australian cuisine? 

You're not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Where else and how else are you going to experience authentic Australian cuisine? 

You're not.

Exactly. These philistine Sepps don't know a wallaby from a didgeridoo. Fuck 'em, mate. Fuck 'em right up the arse and chunder on their cocks. The Outback is the genuine Australian haute cuisine.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.