Topic: God screams in agony as the boiling jizz from Satan's cock splatters his face!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy Bukkake, Batman!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Very descriptive, faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^
Yes, and extremely disturbing...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ^^
Yes, and extremely disturbing...

­
I am a poet!
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Agony or ecstasy?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Agony or ecstasy?

­
Depends on who's top and who's bottom.
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This troll would make more sense if anyone here was religious. 

(Other than apparently the OP, who has some sort of church-induced PTSD from some point in his life)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Partly, it's so funny because of the absurdity of the notion that God could be victimised in any way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Partly, it's so funny because of the absurdity of the notion that God could be victimised in any way.

­He might deign to stick his finger up the guys ass just to watch him burn?

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is the most retarded thread in the world.  Sperm is stored OUTSIDE of the body to keep it cool i.e. below body temperature (37 degrees C).

If "the boiling jizz from Satan's cock" is boiling, it means that Satan has a ridiculous design flaw in his physiology and is therefore incapable of procreating.  :mittens:

In summary, OP is admitting that Satan is a deformed incel freak who will die lonely and ignored.  :pwned:
/
:ebert:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, the testes aren't 'outside the body', but yes, they're located further from core temperature, it being too high for optimal Spermatogenesis.

Since Lucifer isn't human, I see no reason to assume that angelic physiology would resemble that of a human. His sperm may well boil. I mean probably not, but it's possible.

In any case, it wouldn't hurt God, even in the event of this ridiculous scenario.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­He might deign to stick his finger up the guys ass just to watch him burn?

­lol

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.